• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

STOCK UPDATES for www.us-domesticsupply.to

Even in tapatalk if u touch avi then it takes u to signature

How much for Watson ??? & any alpha pharma tren??? I got testo rapid & mastebolin ;) only missing tren ace

How much for Watson ??? & any alpha pharma tren??? I got testo rapid & mastebolin ;) only missing tren ace

Watson is $100 for 10mlvial. Alpha Pharma Trenarapid sold out now. I will have more on the way in a few weeks. Maybe sooner. I have Parabolin and Tren Tabs in stock. :)

Hmmm I'm
Interested in trenace specifically I don't like orals other than tbol & var. how can I know when exactly you'll have the tren ace I'd need 3 vials

Hmmm I'm
Interested in trenace specifically I don't like orals other than tbol & var. how can I know when exactly you'll have the tren ace I'd need 3 vials

He's pretty good about updating us here in this thread. You can also keep an eye on his site.

STOCK UPDATES for us-domesticsupply.to

When will anastrolozos be back in stock?

He has two HG brands of anastrozole in stock right now. Teva and Sandoz. Why would you want a UG brand instead?

Last edited by a moderator:
I was wondering when you thought you would be getting in more of your stanover 50mg? It looks like all of your Stanozolol is currently out of stock. Also, I have read mixed reviews on vermodje. I have done searches on here but haven't found much in the way of good product or bad product. Any incite would be great.

Thanks!

I was wondering when you thought you would be getting in more of your stanover 50mg? It looks like all of your Stanozolol is currently out of stock. Also, I have read mixed reviews on vermodje. I have done searches on here but haven't found much in the way of good product or bad product. Any incite would be great.

Thanks!

Vermodje stanover is very good. All Vermodje products are good by users of the product. Bad reviews are coming from other supplier with agenda against Vermodje. Its a top brand in Russia and very popular with Russian bodybuilders.

I only have Rexogin injectable winstrol in stock now. In maybe 3-4 more weeks I should have more tablets in. New Chinese brand Zhengzhou Pharmaceuticals should be in stock then too. It is very good brand. Better than Vermodje but its just new. I have used some of their products to compare.

Any news on tren ace alpha pharma coming back in stock . would really like to add this for my next show prep with my testo rapid and masteron ;). Looking for 3-4 vials tren ace let me know as soon as they're in stock please. Thank you

Any news on tren ace alpha pharma coming back in stock . would really like to add this for my next show prep with my testo rapid and masteron ;). Looking for 3-4 vials tren ace let me know as soon as they're in stock please. Thank you

Trenarapid will not be restocked till end of January. Parabolin and Androxine are available.

Chinese Tren Ace will be available in end December/begin January I hope.

UPDATE!
I have new ZPHC line in stock now.
In Stock are - Winny oil based, Tren Ace, Tren Enanthate, Tri-Tren, Test Enanthate, Test Cyp, Deca, plus all orals already listed on my web site.
Orals - Dbol, Tbol, Anavar, Winstrol

My webmaster is on vacation so I cant get oils listed yet. Customers can email me to buy ZPHC oils.

Alpha Pharma Nandro (nandrolone prop) and Nandrorapid (NPP) are in stock full again.
More guys now are finding out how potent Nandro is. Much more than NPP. Ive been saying this for months but Nandro is becoming popular now. :)

Got to try these already ...Gonna grab 2 when they are restocked . From all that Im hearing public and privately guys are really liking them . At this price I have to at least try for myself and see

Got to try these already ...Gonna grab 2 when they are restocked . From all that Im hearing public and privately guys are really liking them . At this price I have to at least try for myself and see

You should for sure :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back