• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

STOCK UPDATES for www.us-domesticsupply.to

More pictures of Somatropin GH

neygl4.jpg
334ueqo.jpg

263fp5h.jpg
23uxjk.jpg

When will Aromex be back in stock? Thanks.

I have Vermodje Exemever in stock.

Aromex is too expensive, Im not going to carry it, there are not so many customers willing to pay extra.. Same with AP Tbol - overpriced.

I use the Vermodje from DS... It works just as good as my prescription Exemestane.. I have bloodwork to verify...

Aromex is too expensive, Im not going to carry it, there are not so many customers willing to pay extra.. Same with AP Tbol - overpriced.

Thats very upfront of you to explain that... Thank you!

I use the Vermodje from DS... It works just as good as my prescription Exemestane.. I have bloodwork to verify...

Thats very upfront of you to explain that... Thank you!

Excellent.....thank you. I'll pick it up with my next order.

^I just got hard

Sent from The 36 Chambers of the Wu Tang Clan

What is this product normally used for---bulking or cutting? I know diet, etc have a lot to do with it but
is it a wet or dry gain?

Its very anabolic and not as much androgenic. Users can gain a lot of size but also stay lean. Its very good product.

Testobolin XR is in stock. 1000mg/4ml Test Undecanoate aka Nebido. Looong acting testosterone, excellent for frontloading.
Stock is limited and Im not sure if its worth it to add it to the web site.
Its $50 per 1amp. If anyone is interested please dont hesitate to e-mail me:
us-ds@protonmail.com

Last edited:
Testobolin XR is in stock. 1000mg/4ml Test Undecanoate aka Nebido. Looong acting testosterone, excellent for frontloading.
Stock is limited and Im not sure if its worth it to add it to the web site.
Its $50 per 1amp. If anyone is interested please dont hesitate to e-mail me:
us-ds@protonmail.com

This would be great for trt/cruising between blasts also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Watson Test Cyp was in stock. Now out of stock but I should have more in a month.
This stuff went so fast it was gone before I could make a thread! :)
It is listed at my site.
Some pictures of Watson Cyp

Last edited:
I think im blind. Whar is the site

Do you see the banner in my sig? Or website listed in my sig? Or banners at top of my forum here? People can see these, right? I get members asking me for lists and what is my website all the time. I can see the banner and my website listed in my sig, but can others?? How many reading this can see these? Please reply so I can know if something is wrong.

My website is www.us-domesticsupply.to

ALL orders are placed through the website. All products are listed there and inventory is up to date.

Last edited:
Do you see the banner in my sig? Or website listed in my sig? Or banners at top of my forum here? People can see these, right? I get members asking me for lists and what is my website all the time. I can see the banner and my website listed in my sig, but can others?? How many reading this can see these? Please reply so I can know if something is wrong.

My website is www.us-domesticsupply.to

ALL orders are placed through the website. All products are listed there and inventory is up to date.

If you're using tapatalk or another forum-reader app then no you can't see signatures. But if you're on the full version of the site then yes it is viewable.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're using tapatalk or another forum-reader app then no you can't see signatures. But if you're on the full version of the site then yes it is viewable.

Shit. I should see about how to change my forum name to 'us-domesticsupply.to' then. :)

But I guess if you post in a thread that says 'STOCK UPDATES for www.us-domesticsupply.to' and you still dont know the website then it probably wont matter to change forum name. :)

Last edited:
Back