• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

STOCK UPDATES for www.us-domesticsupply.to

Pharmacom Tbol, Dbol, Stanos, Anavar and Halo are in stock. Also Pharmacom Sust300 and Pharmacom Test Cyp. There is a mix up with Pharmacom Test Cyp at my web site, no picture and no price set but it will be fixed within 48h. price is $80 per 10ml vial.

TestoRapid will be restocked no later than wednesday. Alphabol(AP Dbol) coming next week as well.

Alpha Pharma Alphabolin primo, Testocyp, Androxine all in stock now.

Pharmacom Test Cyp is now available for purchase. new style packaging. I have new style Pharmacom Sust300as well
smile.png

Last edited:
Alpha Pharma Oxanabol is in stock. Site will be updated shortly. 50tabs of Alpha Pharma Oxanabol (Anavar) will cost you $120. AP Altamofen and Thyro3 are back in stock. Just to remind you guys I still have Vermodje Cytover 50mcg T3 tabs and Wockhardt Tanoxifen(Nolvadex) in stock.

Very nice to hear...I hope as many guys who been bugging me for it will jump on this when its stocked ... This is a very fast selling Item and guys gotta move quick .... Ive been waiting myself so there better be a few left for me lol .

I have had request about gear like Omnadren sust. I dont carry this because it is faked so much and there is better sust available.
Guys who like sustanon I have AlphaPharma Induject250.
This is better sust than omnadren and not faked a lot like omnadren either. These are available in amps only right now.
smile.gif

Last edited:
Any hcg in stock?

Sent from the 36 Chambers of the Wu Tang Clan

Any hcg in stock?

Not yet. I cannot say when for sure but it wont be very soon.
I update my stock update thread every time new stock arrives.
Please everyone subscribe to it! :)

SVEETE!!!!! Need that vitagon

Tren tabs  sounds exciting

Any personal experience with the parabolin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its excellent quality. REAL parabolin brother. Many UGL fake parabolin because is so expensive for real parabolin.

IML Gear Cream!
Tren tabs  sounds exciting

Any personal experience with the parabolin?

The Parabolin is VERY good. Ive seen some lab analysis on it as well as several alpha products and all were what label claimed to be. Ive been on the para for 6 weeks now and loving it. Not needing near as much dose as some of the tren e ive had in the past

The Para is awesome stuff ....Its my new favorite drug of choice . And no you dont need to run high doses . Like everything > When the quality and the potency of the gear your running is what its supposed to be then you dont have to run mega doses ... But again as far as the Para goes I felt it was close to if not the best gear I have ever ran and plan to include it in every cycle from now on

The Para is awesome stuff ....Its my new favorite drug of choice . And no you dont need to run high doses . Like everything > When the quality and the potency of the gear your running is what its supposed to be then you dont have to run mega doses ... But again as far as the Para goes I felt it was close to if not the best gear I have ever ran and plan to include it in every cycle from now on

Well good that's why I'll be picking some up :) and yes I did some research online and the feedback on alpha pharma parabolin is impressive, especially with how little people are running.

Thanks for the input guys!

I have some. What dose are you running? thanks

Alpha Pharma Tren tabs are IN. Methyl tren, most potent oral steroid ever made I think.
Mastebolin amps were restocked.
Vitagon HCG restocked.
10ml Testobolin and Testocyp vials restocked.
Parabolin amps were restocked.

Alpha Pharma Tren tabs are IN. Methyl tren, most potent oral steroid ever made I think.
Mastebolin amps were restocked.
Vitagon HCG restocked.
10ml Testobolin and Testocyp vials restocked.
Parabolin amps were restocked.

Thank you for the update.

Guys keep in mind those Methyl trenbolone tabs by Alpha Pharma wont last long, all the monsters at your gym already bought a box or two from me
smile.png
Dont miss strongest oral steroid ever made
smile.png
I have limited supply.

10ml Testobolin and Testocyp vials are available.
10ml Nandrobolin250 vials are available as well.
Mastebolin and parabolin amps are back in stock.
Plus finally I have some Vitagon HCG in stock.
10ml vials of TestoRapid and Induject250 are coming soon.

GH back in stock. Canada Peptides Somatropin.
From my own experice very strong shit. Packaging is really nice too

My web master will add it to the web site within 24hours
Price is $250 for 100iu kit. All kits comes with solvent so you dont have to buy it somewhere else.

Buy Canada Peptides Somatropin www.us-domesticsupply.to

Last edited:
Back