• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

STOCK UPDATES for www.us-domesticsupply.to

I am trying to order Clenbuterol but when I check out it says that the min order is $250??? Whonin their right is going to slend $250 with a company they don't even know? I just want 50 tabs to see how it works.
You have never heard of alpha pharma? You must be new to steroids. Do a google search and you will see it’s a legitimate place with business hours and a phone number.

You have never heard of alpha pharma? You must be new to steroids. Do a google search and you will see it’s a legitimate place with business hours and a phone number.
It's not the brand name that I'm concerned with. It's the $250 min order.

Yes we have a min order of $250.
Ive been a sponsor here at ASF way longer than many others. 9-10 years I think.
It looks like you have registered at ASF yesterday? What kind of concerns do you have? I dont get it?

No.. You said you just need 50 tabs to see how it works. What did you mean? Its a legit brand, their Clen has been on the market for 20 years, much longer than Pharmacom or any other company.
I think you just dont want to spend more money. Its Ok, there are plenty of sponsors who dont have any min order.

I am trying to order Clenbuterol but when I check out it says that the min order is $250??? Whonin their right is going to slend $250 with a company they don't even know? I just want 50 tabs to see how it works.
Did you ever notice that first post in this thread was made 10 years ago?
US Domestic Supply is a company they dont even know? Who are these people you`re talking about?
If you dont know who we are it doesnt mean I have to send you free samples :)

My man this a source not a home brewer. If you know your brand names/reputations and products you would realize your very lucky too have access to these products in our home country without seizure risk.

I could be wrong but I don’t think China has clen raws so buying from an Indian company is one of the few options too but it

IML Gear Cream!
You are fine bro. Like he said, he's been here forever. I have never seen anyone claim they didn't get a package when ordering from him plus he is as fast as it gets.

Back