• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Just got FAT! get more fat or start diet?

Engodkaka

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Test E 500ew and Tren A 50ed and i eat ALOT, well alot for me! And today i got the comment with the positive "wow you got big", follow up with "and fat!". Dafuq!?
3 people in one day with 3 different ways of saying the same thing.

Have never in my life been able to gain a tip of fat weight before. I'm 5 weeks in cycle now.
26 y.o.
79.5 kg before cycle, currently 89 kg
186 cm

Aromasin 12.5 EOD and HCG twice a week 500iu. Currently on 20ed Nolva for sensitive nipps. Will try get some Caber.
Strange thing is no bloat whatsoever on the rest of the body (face looks skinny). Just everything went straight for the belly!, i f*cking look 5 month pregnant LOL

"Diet" is currently. Not in order.
-0.5 liter 3% milk, rapeseed oil, 2 scoops or Gainer breakfast.
-0.5 liter 3% milk, rapeseed oil, 3 scoops or Protein lunch.
-0.5 liter 3% milk, rapeseed oil, 3 scoops or Protein before bed.

3 main courses of food.
Small eat more or less every second hour (pure carb shiet).
2 red bulls a day.
Alot of water!

Guess i can stop with some carbs but i love eating and even more now! Strenght and endurance is up the roof each week!

So question is. How should i sort this out? Keep bulking or start thinking about what i eat lol? What is best for my cycle if i want the ripped look for the summer?
Doing 10 weeks.

Of you wanna be ripped for summer you better figure out where those calories are coming from PDQ. Are you sure that's fat and not just water? Unless I'm missing something, it doesn't look like you're eating enough to do what you describe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would guess itäs water cuz the abs are still there. It's like that water is pushing from behind the muscles and make me look pregnant with abs lol....
-Protein is around 250 - 300g
-Carb is hard when i eat alot of pasta, white rice and sugar. Just in shakes the carbs go for a 150g.
-Fat is probs around 50-80g with milk, gainer and oil as main source.
(fast calculated)
Never been keeping track on what i eat before.

So up the dose on AI?

If it's water isn't it better i bulk and then cut after cycle? Understood it as you keep alot of muscle mass on tren a. Then i should harden up pretty fast i guess when water goes away.

Someone with more experience with tren will have to comment on this one. I would suggest cutting out the sugar. It's a nutritionally void food with nothing but negatives for your body. Aside from that, I'm puzzled. You're not on high enough test dose to pack that much water. I hope to learn from this thread as much as you at the moment.

Make sure you list everything you're taking so one of the senior guys can help better.

HCG and test readily aromatize, so it's likely that you're just holding a lot of water. However, you should check your BP to see how it's holding up. Maybe try Adex instead of Aromasin. Suicide vs competitive AI could potentially make a big difference. Let us know how things turn out and what you decide to do.

Isn't caber one of the must haves for tren? Or is that 19-nor compounds?

Isn't caber one of the must haves for tren? Or is that 19-nor compounds?

Indeed! Caber or Prami i got told, missed that at the order and life came in the way. Things just cooled down so will order that now.

Strange thing is last time i "held" water was when i did a Test-prop / anadrol with no HCG or AI. My face just went all bubble and it wasn't hard to see i retained water.
But this is straight on the belly only. Didnt realy think about it before the comments but sure enough.

Also 22 lbs in 5 weeks is pretty good weight to attain.

I'd guess my body is in chock and i get more nutrients than i'm used to.
If i look at this in a genetic way. Alot of folks can't put on any weight at all, but around 25ish that turn and the belly starts to show. I have a chubby mom, maybe playing with hormones kickstarted
something. Damnit, don't litsen to me rabble...

Doing cardio and supersets aswell, so i should burn. Like you guys say, gotta be a wierd way retaining water.

22 pounds in 5 weeks kinda sounds like at least a chunk of that is water. Tren will show high estradiol values according to the guys here. Maybe it's more than just a screwed test number. I've seen a post where someone suggested using aromasin and adex both for AI but again, I have no personal experience with tren. Just a lot of interest in using it. Still doing my homework.

1604537_10153865632195117_1713921657_n.jpg

This is on empty stomach, no exercise today and total relaxed just before bed. If i push alittle or eat it just explodes out LOL
Annoying thing is that it came out exactly at the lower abs part, the area i want to hit at the gym.

Oh and i have no possibility getting a test. My country is alittle screwed up. Last thing i got was "if we find traces of that substance again i have to by law contact the officer and you will be banned from this hospital".
Fun guys indeed.

Wow, I thought the US was fucked up with all our laws. At least we have a sliver of privacy left in that regard. Sorry to hear that, those laws are such fascist bullshit.

Back