Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by KCBARBELLJOE View Post
    Start of Week 9

250mg Test E Right Glute
    Forgot to weigh myself, will do tomorrow

Well, I had a pretty good birthday. Got drunk for the first time in about 5 months and ate some BBQ. All in all was worth it. Tried my best to stay in my calories. Estimated 4400 calories. A LOT of those being alcohol. But I ended the night with two scoops of protein powder, multivitamins, and some NAC. Because somehow in my mind that combination made everything I ate that day ok. Anyways, I got my hormones checked earlier this morning, should have results by thursday. A little worried the results may come back low though. BUT ONLY BECAUSE, I had a good sized bleeder last thursday and I am worried that some of the oil may have leaked out. Oh well, more importantly this will check my CBC, CMP and estradiol. I know there's real test in these vials from my last blood test results. Also going to be changing up my programing this week a little bit, well at least today. Going to check out a new gym with Geoff. Hopefully I get a good workout in, and make a new friend.

Will update tomorrow with weight and may be a photo.
    Don't feel bad bro I ate 275 grams of sugar in easter candy yesterday.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

no 420 binge? good shit. i saved my refeed for yesterday haha. Happy belated birthday.
    I was going to start my first cycle but i dont think i want to do it anymore mainly because of my age, 1 year younger than you.
    Let me know how you end up after your PCT.
    If you cant find HCG, ive been reading about HMG, some guys have reported it to work better than HCG

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BTC View Post
    Don't feel bad bro I ate 275 grams of sugar in easter candy yesterday.
    haha, sometimes it's worth it to cheat right?

Quote Originally Posted by aestheticbeast View Post
    no 420 binge? good shit. i saved my refeed for yesterday haha. Happy belated birthday.
    I was going to start my first cycle but i dont think i want to do it anymore mainly because of my age, 1 year younger than you.
    Let me know how you end up after your PCT.
    If you cant find HCG, ive been reading about HMG, some guys have reported it to work better than HCG
    Wish I could 4/20 bro, but my job and the FAA drug test like a mother fucker. So only shrooms and LSD
    Just keep on following this log. About 4 weeks after my PCT I was going to do a full write up on my experience. As for the HCG by the time I end up doing my second cycle (this fall/winter) I hopefully will have found some HCG.

Thanks for the support everyone!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Week 9 Update

194 lbs dry morning weight
    40 mg dbol split into 20 mg 2x daily, breakfast, pre workout. 6-8 hours apart
    Aromasin bumped to 25 mg daily, split into 12.5mg 2x daily 10-12 hours apart.

Well, I decided to fucking do it. I am going to run dbol 30 days starting from today. Also going to extend my test for a week or so. Probably a week after my dbol run out. I am doing this as an attempt to help "solidify" the dbol gains. It's my understanding Dbol put on A LOT of water AND tissue. So when I debloat all the water, the tissue will still be there. I weigh 194 lbs right now. The rate I am going looks like I will end around ~205-210 lbs? Gonna start upping my calories end of this week.
    I got my hormone levels checked yesterday, and results should be back thursday. I am also going to get the LabCorp/Privatemdlabds Female hormonal Panel taken in two weeks. Just to see how the dbol is affecting my estradiol. This might be overkill. But I have always liked,"Better safe than sorry."

Todays TODO list

1) Buy a fucking heart pressure monitor. I got told to do so by some vets. It's an investment really. I was silly for not getting one sooner
    2) Buy taurine, BCAAs (might skip this), and Liv-52. I am taking 1800 mg of NAC daily, but want to thrown in Liv-52 for good measure
    3) Back day, deadlifts mother fucker!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Well I went to the vitamin shoppe and picked up some LiverCare. The internet told me it's the American version of Liv-52. Well fuck you internets! The ingredient list is completely fucking different! So I am going to buy some Liv-52 online. But I am still going to take this LiverCare that I bought. Hopefully the 1800mg of NAC, Liv-52, and CoQ10 will protect my blood pressure,lipids, kidneys, and liver. I am getting blood test in 2 weeks, and 4 weeks after that. So only time will tell.
    Also picked up that Blood pressure monitor. Will start including average blood pressure in my updates.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Wait, I looked up the ingredients. On LiverCare they use the American names for the ingredients, while Liv-52 uses the Indian names. So that clears up that confusion. Liv-52 DS is stronger. But I am pretty sure the DS means Double Strength. So if I up the dosage, it's probably the same.

Also bought a Blood Pressure Monitor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Avoid any liver sup with milk thistle (silymarin) . Google silymarin and androgen receptors.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

End of week 9 update

194lbs
    250mg Test E Left Glute
    40 mg Dbol
    145/68 Blood pressure

Well my blood test came back, and what I worried happened, happened. As you can see below I only came back at 1819ng/dL. I believe thenumber is lower this time, because my injection before the blood was drawn was a bleeder. A good amount of blood too. I'd say 1-2ml of blood. And I only injected 1ml of oil. So I am sure I lost about half of that injection. I plan on getting tested in another two weeks, then again two weeks later. And about 4 weeks after PCT. However this time my estradiol came back at 35pg/ml. The reason that is lower is because I upped my Aromasin to 25 daily, but split into two 12.5mg dosages. I believe this to be more effective because of Aromasin half life. Now it should be noted the blood was drawn BEFORE my morning dosing. My next blood test, will HOPEFULLY show a higher test level, IF I don't have bleeder again, and a more accurate estradiol number. I am planning on having my blood drawn, about one hour after my MORNING 12.5mg dose of Aromasin.

Well here's the blood results. AND I DO NOT THINK AA's TEST IS UNDERDOSED My last blood test prove they are legit. I bleed A LOT after my injection on thursday, and had blood drawn the following Monday. So the reason for the difference is because I lost some oil.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Just wanted to say thanks for the log. Lots of good content in here so far. Best of luck with the cycle!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by wef823 View Post
    Just wanted to say thanks for the log. Lots of good content in here so far. Best of luck with the cycle!
    Thanks for the support. Keep on following. I update at least twice a week.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

If you're having the same type of "complications" with your HCG as I will certainly have (I have roommates but it could also be parents), try finding a site that sells those safes that look like a Coke can, then get a 12 pack of coke and put like 5 or 6 of them in the fridge. Put your HCG in the safe along with a clean rag or paper towel or something to keep it from moving around, and put it back behind the actual cans of coke. My roommates will not fuck with my shit in the fridge without asking, and they pretty much never ask, so this will work well for me. I also don't even actually drink soda so this'll last indefinitely. If Coke won't work because people will drink it just find a different one like Canadian Dry or some shit and be like "Ya I fucking love ginger ale so what?!?!"

AA was unfortunately out of HCG when I ordered my gear but I'm not starting till week 6 and using up thru PCT anyway so I haven't implemented this plan yet, but I have no doubt it'll work just fine.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Start of week 10

196lbs
    250mg Test E Right glute (bleed a little bit, not a lot like week 8)
    40mg Dbol
    150/75 (this is getting high)

Well my blood pressure is getting kind of high so; more water, more cardio, and less salt is on the menu. Also I've been taking my 40mg about 1-2 hours pre workout. I was doing it in two 20mg doses. But I seem to like 40mg all at once better. I feel it gives me more energy, but I am giving up steady blood levels. Not sure if the trade off is worth it, but I will continue to do so. Had a great week at the gym last week. Meet up with Geoff, he follows a different program than me. So I pretty much just made it a max week. I hit some numbers I am proud off. Really wanting to join the 1500lb club by the end of the year, but would be fine with 1300lbs. Yeah, I am not the strongest mother fucker on the board, but I really do enjoy the lifestyle. And that's what matters to me, so go fuck yourselves haters.
    Well not much really else to update on. I only got 2-3 weeks left on cycle. This has probably been the most enjoyable time I've had in the gym since I started lifting. I honestly wish the stigma that surrounds AAS didn't exist. There are few people I can talk to about this. Oh well.

Will update later in the week, or if something happens

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BadDevlin View Post
    If you're having the same type of "complications" with your HCG as I will certainly have (I have roommates but it could also be parents), try finding a site that sells those safes that look like a Coke can, then get a 12 pack of coke and put like 5 or 6 of them in the fridge. Put your HCG in the safe along with a clean rag or paper towel or something to keep it from moving around, and put it back behind the actual cans of coke. My roommates will not fuck with my shit in the fridge without asking, and they pretty much never ask, so this will work well for me. I also don't even actually drink soda so this'll last indefinitely. If Coke won't work because people will drink it just find a different one like Canadian Dry or some shit and be like "Ya I fucking love ginger ale so what?!?!"

AA was unfortunately out of HCG when I ordered my gear but I'm not starting till week 6 and using up thru PCT anyway so I haven't implemented this plan yet, but I have no doubt it'll work just fine.
    I bought a small cooler, and fill it with ice every day or so. It keeps it colder than a fridge I am sure. Not much hassle.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BadDevlin View Post

I DO LOVE FUCKING GINGER ALE THOUGH!!!

Sent from the 36 Chambers of the Wu Tang Clan

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I always drink ginger ale when I fly on airplanes. Every time I've done so, the plane hasn't crashed. Coincidence, I think not.