Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

End of week 3

179lbs dry, morning weight after I use the bathroom and such

Well, that fucking bruise from monday is still there, not as dark though. But, it now helps me find the correct area to inject. Higher that the outside of the bruise. I am pretty much injecting at the same height of the top of my crack, no pip, flows smooth. I honestly think the only reason I felt any pip on my first injection was because I was shaking while the needle was inside. And the tip cut my muscle. Also thinking of upping my calories from 3100-3200 to 3500. My weight gain has seemed to stall. That being said, I have never felt stronger in my entire life. I am absolutely fucking destroying the weight in the gym. And it feels fucking amazing. I don't know if it's "fully kicked in", but god damn. I've never been able to recover this fast, and make this much of a weight increase in my lifts. Usually, I only add 5lbs to every main lift until I stall. Then drop to 3x5 instead of 5x5 to make progress, or I will deload. Now I am adding 10lbs to the bar and thinking to myself "LIGHTWEIGHT BABY!!!!". In all seriousness though, if you are on the fence about who to go with, choose Anabolic America. I know I am early in the cycle, but I am pretty sure it's safe to say, they already made a lifelong customer out of me.

Also expect bloods on the 25th or 26th, I am getting them drawn on the 24th.

Gonna to blast out some cardio, gotta work out the most important muscle. The heart

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Sooo....due to certain complications, I am not able to keep my hcg in the fridge. I do how ever keep in a plastic bag on ice. How ever, it seems in a hurry I got to completely seal the plastic bag. Well the ice melted and water got into the bag. So now I am wondering if this hcg is safe to shoot. On one hand that plastic is supposed to be water/air tight so I should be fine. Also I know plenty of people who "shoot up, inject, pin" "non-sterile" things and they seem fine, I mean at worst it's tap water, mixed with BAC water and hcg. I am thinking I am going to still use it. Just use like 50iu and see how I react. I would like for someone to chime in on this. The only "bad" thing I see happening is an infection. Which is actually a really bad thing....help
    Last edited by KCBARBELLJOE; 03-14-2014 at 07:21 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

subscribe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Start of Week Four

181lbs dry morning weight
    250mg right glute

Well, for all you actually following this, thanks for the support! I used that hCG that I was worried about, no infection so that's all good. Also that fucking bruise on my right glute is still there, A LOT better than it was last week. But now I just use the bruise as a reminder, always pin higher than the bruise. I really only have good things to say about this product. It notice a difference in the gym, it's like day and night. I've never had this much pure strenght and been able to recover as fast. Well today is legs/chest day. I am getting blood drawn next monday. I didn't follow the protocol. BUT, I feel like most first timers will be doing a protocol closer to mine 250mg 2x a week. So hopefully they can compare their results to mine.

Well I'll update again this thursday

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Second shot/End of week Four

183lbs morning weight
    250mg Test E Left glute

Well in the four weeks I've been on this cycle, one of the things I've learned is I don't like Tuesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. Why? Those are the days I don't pin, lol. Well yesterday was deadlift day, and my form was weak on my last set, and now my lower back feels it. Today is going to be Shoulders/Arms day. Also attached is a pic of my vials. The middle one is almost empty. Good thing I got two more!

Well hopefully my next update is with blood results.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

How did I miss this thread.! How many weeks in are you now? I see you posted labs at the start, good shit! Any on-cycle labs planned yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by linuxian View Post
    How did I miss this thread.! How many weeks in are you now? I see you posted labs at the start, good shit! Any on-cycle labs planned yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks man! Yeah I realized soon after I made this log that there was actually a board just for logs. But mine is already established here. As for blood work yes! I am getting the standard blood work done (CBC,CMP,LH,FSH,Estradiol,Total Test) on 3/24. That will be the start of my fifth week, and four days after last shot of 250mg. Once I get those results back which I hope is the following day, I plan on posting a new thread on the "log board" showing my blood test results and linking of course my current log.

Thanks for reading the log though!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Did you experience any testicular atrophy so far. 250iu 2x a week is a very small dose but then again 4 week is a very short time for balls to start shrinking.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Not yet, and hopefully I won't. My ballz look the same size. They again, who really looks at them, there's more important stuff down there you know? No even kidding on this next part. Was SERIOUSLY thinking about weighing my balls on a scale next time I cycle, or like water displacement using a beaker or something.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

START OF WEEK 5

250mg Test E Right Glute
    183.4lbs Morning weight, TEN POUNDS IN A MONTH!

Well today once I woke up, I got dress and drove to the nearest Quest Diagnostics. Which happens to be less than a mile from where I live, lucky me. Hopefully in a few days those results came back. When I got home I got my stash and started the remaining from my vial. Now, I did my damn hardest to get every drop out of that vial. All I could get was .75ml. So I opened up my second vial to get the rest. Now even though I was only to get 8.75ml out of that vial (there is still probably .25ml left in there, can't get that shit out) , I DO NOT THINK Anabolic America ripped me off. Sometimes I would forget to equalize the vacuum in the vial and oil would leak out the top, and I would also notice, no matter how hard I pressed on the plunger there would always be a little bit of oil left in the syringe. I have no doubt in my mind that could add up to 1.25ml. I did however have some leakage during this injection. First time that happened and honestly made me a bit upset, and no one's fault but mine. Thinking about upping the test to 300mg next injection to make up for it. Also I have 3 vial total for my 12 week cycle. So I made sure I had plenty incase I mess up. Glad I did this. Well today I Deadlift day, I took the weekend off and played PS4. Nice to have a rest day every now and then. Will update when the blood results come in.
    Last edited by KCBARBELLJOE; 03-24-2014 at 08:43 AM. Reason: cause I wanted to

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

How much does Quest Diag charge ? I thought they were more expensive than Lab Corp. Since you're in week 5, you should be starting to see some crazy strength gains.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Yeah quest cost about 73 while labcorp is about 60. But with quest you get to see the actual test number instead of >1500. To me it is worth the extra money. And yes, I've never been stronger in my life

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Second Shot/End of Week 5

186lbs morning weight (took the lady to an Italian dinner last night, this jump is weight I will guaranty in a sodium bloat)
    ~320mg/1.25ml of Test E Left glute

Well, I was determined as fuck to get that last few drops out of my first vial, I pulled out .25ml, BUT there is still some stuck on the walls, maybe .1ml all together. All In all I was able to get a bit over 9ml out of it. Now I will explain the reason why. The biggest cause was LEAKAGE. Before I draw I always inject air into the vial to create a pressure vacuum. How ever I was creating too much pressure. I would inject 3cc of air and only draw out 1cc of fluid. So in the half a second it takes the rubber stopper to seal back up when I removed the needle, some oil would leak out. Over time, if that amount was .1ml it happened 8 times total. So that's .8ml, now we must also take into account the amount of oil that was left in the syringe after I pull the needle out of my glute. NO MATTER WHAT I DO, there always seems to be some oil left in there. I am more than positive that amount plus the amount I lost from leakage (my own fault) was my 10ml. Again, please do not think I am saying AA ripped me off, they DID NOT. I just need to stop injecting so much air into the vial. My advice would be to only inject as much air as fluid you plan to pull out.

I ended up sticking myself 3 times today. The first two felt "weird", I think I may have grazed a blood vessel. I didn't get any blood return in the syringe, or any more bleeding than usual. But it felt "weird". So I pulled it out, changed needles and pinned again, this time felt normal. ANOTHER PIECE OF ADVICE, IF IT FEELS "WEIRD" DON'T DO IT, ALSO REPLACE THE NEEDLE, SHARPER NEEDLES GO IN A LOT EASIER. AND DON'T YOU TELL ME YOU DIDN'T BUY THE 100 PACK GOING INTO THIS

Still haven't got my blood results back, fucking Quest Diagnostics takes forever. Labcorp was the next day. Even though I do not have the test results, as it stands I am 100% satisfied with the product. Every day in the gym I am setting PRs, and I noticing a difference in the mirror.

Also I am set up to donate blood monday, I am sure my hematocrit is fine, but I am doing it anyways. Also I always wanted to know my blood type.

Hopefully my next update is with my blood results, fucking quest

Cardio 45min-1hour.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Just my fucking luck, the second I post my update complaining it don't have my blood test back yet, I get a fucking email saying I do.

Total Test 2234 FUCK YEAH!
    Estradiol 43....hmmm..only taking 12.5mg of aromasin a day. Let it be noted, I was 34 on my estradiol count before I took any steroids at all. So a raise in 9 seems okay with me. Never the less, thinking about upping my aromasin dosage.
    Also my RBW is high, but what can I do about this, I am donating blood monday, will that help?

Now the pictures!
    First one is the Labcorp Female Hormonal
    Second is one my doctor gave me
    Third and Fourth are the LabsMD test
    Fifth is another picture of the stack I am using
    sorry for the blurry images

For all those wondering, Anabolic America is FUCKING GOOD TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

your aromasin is definitely legit. great job with keeping the estrogen so low.