• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Scammer Alert!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bushmaster

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
No one contact Jitbjake88 aka Adam Rolenc for anything. He beat Buy Riptropin for 8k in Seronos!!! If mods don't want his name up then edit this post but this guy is a shitbag!

I'll tell you man, the older I get the less tolerant I am of liars, cheaters, thieves and shit bags in general. I find myself getting angry at the dishonesty I see every day. Sorry this happened Bushmaster, it's guys like that, that make it tough on the rest of us.

I'll tell you man, the older I get the less tolerant I am of liars, cheaters, thieves and shit bags in general. I find myself getting angry at the dishonesty I see every day. Sorry this happened Bushmaster, it's guys like that, that make it tough on the rest of us.

Just like the way shoplifters raise the prices for the people who actually PAY for their items.

Just like the way shoplifters raise the prices for the people who actually PAY for their items.

Don't even get me started....My wife is an Assistant Store Manager for a large chain home improvement store. They have a "no chase" rule. People walk in, load up on high dollar shit then just walk out the door because they know they cannot be chased. Thousands of dollars lost to theft.

I think the pendulum has swung the other direction these days when it comes to buying and selling gear. It used to be if a source got paid and gear was not sent you just took it like a bitch and accepted as part of the game. Or if it was cloudy or under dosed you had no recourse. Now we have members ignorantly or blatantly disclosing their sources operations threatening their and our safety/security and as in this case flat out theft of goods from a source.

People like this just make it harder for the rest of us.

Off with his head :paddle:

Don't even get me started....My wife is an Assistant Store Manager for a large chain home improvement store. They have a "no chase" rule. People walk in, load up on high dollar shit then just walk out the door because they know they cannot be chased. Thousands of dollars lost to theft.

F*ck chasing them. Just shoot them.

Not only should it be legal to chase them I say put snipers on the roof so when an employee identifies a shoplifter exiting the store the sniper can take him out. PROBLEM SOLVED!

Not only should it be legal to chase them I say put snipers on the roof so when an employee identifies a shoplifter exiting the store the sniper can take him out. PROBLEM SOLVED!

When I was 16 I worked for Albertsons Grocery Store (30 years ago) I remember pulling into the parking lot and seeing the manager chasing a shoplifter through the parking lot. I drove closer, jumped out and tackled this guy in the dirt. Not only was it ok, I was I praised for catching the guy by the police once they got there. We live in a totally different world now.

Damn, this is really unfortunate. It honestly bothers me that people would f*** someone over just to get ahead. Never understood it, and would never take part in it.

When I was 16 I worked for Albertsons Grocery Store (30 years ago) I remember pulling into the parking lot and seeing the manager chasing a shoplifter through the parking lot. I drove closer, jumped out and tackled this guy in the dirt. Not only was it ok, I was I praised for catching the guy by the police once they got there. We live in a totally different world now.

You can thank lawyers for the no chase policy.

Back on topic, this is a stupid and short sighted to ripoff a source. Now this dickhead is labeled as a thief and scammer for life. Good luck doing business with any sources here like-NEVER!

You can thank lawyers for the no chase policy.

Back on topic, this is a stupid and short sighted to ripoff a source. Now this dickhead is labeled as a thief and scammer for life. Good luck doing business with any sources here like-NEVER!

Unfortunately he can make up another email address and do it over and over again on different boards. Until one day he does it to someone who lives near:

Mid edit: no personal info bushy!:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Get Shredded!
Ummm 1 kit and i will track him like a blood hound and :paddle:.........:roflmao:

Unfortunately he can make up another email address and do it over and over again on different boards. Until one day he does it to someone who lives

Good point, for me and most of us we don't think that way.

Last edited by a moderator:
holy fuck dude!

how the hell did that happen???!

I knew the dude was a douche but I just thought he was a skin head asshole run of the mill douche

Unfortunately this reverse scamming does happen and the ones who do this know that they stand a good chance of getting away with it. It is a shame to see this happen to anyone, but buyriptropin and bushmaster are good bros who go the extra mile to help us. I have a pending TD on the way and these guys have been above the board on my order every step of the way. In the end it hurts us all, it makes me sick to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back