• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cars vs Trucks (what do you currently have)

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok, This isn't about what you had, or want.. Its what you have now.. Are you a Car guy, or Truck guy? Or both?

We currently have 2 cars and a truck.. I'm doing away with the truck, I'm SICK of people asking me to help them move!

If you have a street bike,toss that in to.. why not?

truck

Car. Fucking gas these days is outrageous.

I got a terck, ern the certy, erts a berg werst of gers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Large suv, car and a Harley.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

I got a terck, ern the certy, erts a berg werst of gers

erm mer gerd, erm nert the only wern a certy fer a terk ehhh..

IML Gear Cream!
Dodge Ram Quad cab 4×4 and a Harley ... and a Chevy Impala but its not mine, just my work car.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
now thats a lotta truck

Ummmm car ...hence twistedgto :winkfinger: ...and suv ..........oh check my signature out :winkfinger:

Ummmm car ...hence twistedgto :winkfinger: ...and suv ..........oh check my signature out :winkfinger:

please do not use my threads as a way to promote your site...feedback is one thing but advocating to check out your signature is an other,do that shit elsewhereg

2006 mustang gt and a 2000 mustang v6.

Mustang guy obviously

Dodge Ram Big Horn edition 4x4 and a saturn aura

Sent from my SCH-R760X using Tapatalk

Bro im not a rep and im not advocating shit and i just got signature today thanks to a few members help here on asf ..ur thread is about what u drive rite i answered joining in ...if u want get a moderator to delete it .....no sweat off my balls man just joining in ...
please do not use my threads as a way to promote your site...feedback is one thing but advocating to check out your signature is an other,do that shit elsewhereg

I have a civic... it's a 2001...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Ram 2500 Hemi and a Chevy suck u v

What kinda mileage u gettin outta that hemi TG? Mine only gets ab 11 or 12 on average.

What kinda mileage u gettin outta that hemi TG? Mine only gets ab 11 or 12 on average.

It's an '04 Hemi doesn't have the eco function that shuts off cylinders, solid 10mpg lol, I've seen it dip to 3mpg pulling a hill with the toyhauler behind it.

Yea mines an 08. It'll drop to around 6mpg hauling an mini excavator. Ive gotten as good as 17 on long trips tho not pullin anything

Bro im not a rep and im not advocating shit and i just got signature today thanks to a few members help here on asf ..ur thread is about what u drive rite i answered joining in ...if u want get a moderator to delete it .....no sweat off my balls man just joining in ...
join the chat,dont promote in my threads.. especially if its none gear related! glad we had this talk.. good night

I have a little 09 Hyundai Accent. I love it! But I secretly want a Hummer H3!!! shhh........... That's some POWER!!!! I want a vehicle I need a ladder to get into.........lol

I have a little 09 Hyundai Accent. I love it! But I secretly want a Hummer H3!!! shhh........... That's some POWER!!!! I want a vehicle I need a ladder to get into.........lol
well i think Mr Jadizzle will make it happen..

Apologize if it looked like disrespect but trust me none was intended
join the chat,dont promote in my threads.. especially if its none gear related! glad we had this talk.. good night

Back