• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

CJC w/o dac issues??

BTC

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I wanted to get some opinions on this subject. haven't looked into it in two years. That is the head pressure that can be associated with CJC w/o dac. This going back to my experiences in early 2012. Tried GHRP-2 and CJC w/o dac. COuldnt do the CJC for more than 2-3 days. I got this head pressure in my brow/temple area that wouldnt go away. Took almost a week.
I researched it back then and found some guys get it and no one knew why. Posting on another thread about it reminded me of it and I wanted to see if anything has changed and if anyone knew why this happens???

I wanted to get some opinions on this subject. haven't looked into it in two years. That is the head pressure that can be associated with CJC w/o dac. This going back to my experiences in early 2012. Tried GHRP-2 and CJC w/o dac. COuldnt do the CJC for more than 2-3 days. I got this head pressure in my brow/temple area that wouldnt go away. Took almost a week.
I researched it back then and found some guys get it and no one knew why. Posting on another thread about it reminded me of it and I wanted to see if anything has changed and if anyone knew why this happens???

I'm doing mod GRF (1-29) with ipam right now. No head issues like you mention. Not sure on the quality of the peptide since it's my first time using this company. We'll see. It's only been a week or so.

Back