• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

dick hurts from jerking off

irishbrah69

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So im on test and masteron and i jack off like literally 5 times a day and my dick is starting to feel as if im jerking off with straight sandpaper. Im banging my gf daily but shes getting annoyed of waddling around like a penguin because im so horny all the time. Any suggestions to reduce dick pain besides not jacking off so much? Should i invest in a flesh light or blow up doll? Ive heard sticking your dick into a flesh light is like sticking your dick into a silk bag of puppy ears.

Lube it up. 15W/40 synthetic blend works great.

So im on test and masteron and i jack off like literally 5 times a day and my dick is starting to feel as if im jerking off with straight sandpaper. Im banging my gf daily but shes getting annoyed of waddling around like a penguin because im so horny all the time. Any suggestions to reduce dick pain besides not jacking off so much? Should i invest in a flesh light or blow up doll? Ive heard sticking your dick into a flesh light is like sticking your dick into a silk bag of puppy ears.

ewww.....TMI

your girl is hot as hell...but have u ever thought about cycle polygamy? LOL

It's not a good idea to curtail the your jacking off while on cycle. You'll end up with awkward boners at the office, gym etc. My .02.

You are on your own this one, Good Luck!

Last edited:
i also have this problem. 500 iu hCG + 500mg mast + 600mg sust + 800mg EQ = a sore penis.

i would recommend the fleshlight. run warm water through it first. GICH.

IML Gear Cream!

Lmao at silk bag of puppy ears

Sent from my SCH-R760X using Tapatalk

Lol.....use a rubber glove and baby oil......fuck I don't know maybe one of those cow milking things

Flesh light for the win. All the pussy u want! Use lube, pace yourself, stay hydrated lol.

Whatever you do, do NOT buy a fleshlight!! All time bs, well that is if u are custom to real pussy you won't enjoy it as much. If you are more or less a virgin then sure!
I got very dissapointed. Had been planing that jerk for months. Now i used it 6 times and hate it.

Anyone wanna buy? Partially clean, includes well-mannered parasites, may or may not have a pube or two with a fine history. Even have aged all natural human made lube inside (no preservatives)
from several occasions!!!
Buy it now and get som free Scab from a well made injury caused by "no time for lube" friction!!!

your girl is hot as hell...but have u ever thought about cycle polygamy? LOL

yes she is but shes tiny as hell too and when i fuck her i feel like i have the biggest dick in the world and i dont think she would go for that lol

Whatever you do, do NOT buy a fleshlight!! All time bs, well that is if u are custom to real pussy you won't enjoy it as much. If you are more or less a virgin then sure!
I got very dissapointed. Had been planing that jerk for months. Now i used it 6 times and hate it.

Anyone wanna buy? Partially clean, includes well-mannered parasites, may or may not have a pube or two with a fine history. Even have aged all natural human made lube inside (no preservatives)
Buy it now and get som free Scab from a well made injury caused by "no time for lube" friction!!!

Sold Ill take it

Get Shredded!
I've found that if you keep going after the blisters form, once they pop the skin is much more durable

1 + 1 = 3

true, a fleshlight is not as good as pussy, but if you wanna play that game, then i must point out that a bloody gum job is better than pussy.

yes she is but shes tiny as hell too and when i fuck her i feel like i have the biggest dick in the world and i dont think she would go for that lol
u feel to have a big dick,but u don't LOL
I don't know man,u need something like this

Attachments

• cb-6000-male-chastity-belt-1.jpeg
    cb-6000-male-chastity-belt-1.jpeg
    74.3 KB · Views: 37
I guess I'm lucky bc my wife is always horny for me and it doesn't take much for me to turn her on. I can honestly say that she keeps me satisfied on or off cycle. Hell sometimes we'll go at it 5-7 times a day.

I guess I'm lucky bc my wife is always horny for me and it doesn't take much for me to turn her on. I can honestly say that she keeps me satisfied on or off cycle. Hell sometimes we'll go at it 5-7 times a day.

oh goood for you.

:mad:

^^^yeah, I think so!!!!!

Back