• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Fake gear

hando73

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have decided on my cycle and ready to get the gear , is there any way you can tell if gear is fake by the labels or anything rather than just trying it ? I am going to get test e , hcg, aromasin, nolva and clomid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If there were a way to tell by looking at it, none of it would be fake.

So you just have to Oder off any site pump it in and hope for the best ?

Only if you're so lazy that you aren't willing to do the research necessary to insure that you aren't going to hurt yourself.

Just look around in these forums man. There is tons of good info about most of these sponsors, though there are some new ones. Doing the research is half the fun. Imo

I can't find anything about it in here !

IML Gear Cream!
If the labels are are crooked and hand drawn in crayon, and looking closely you see pubes and toe nails floating in the oil... You'll be fine probably

Pretty much...
That's why it's so important to protect the legit sources.

If the labels are are crooked and hand drawn in crayon, and looking closely you see pubes and toe nails floating in the oil... You'll be fine probably
Probably......last time I buy from you ya bastard

The lab is alpha pharma if that helps ?

The lab is alpha pharma if that helps ?

Do a search for that sponsor on the forums and see what people have to say about them. There's been plenty of things written. I've never used them but many have.

If you shake it and the bubbles go away fast it good.... Oh wait that is something else I have. :)

Still could be full of lead. Need to burn it and check the color to be sure... But most moonshine is fake these days. Just cheap booze poured in a mason jar. That's why it's all flavored these days.

Warrior
I agree but I know the source of mine.. Been drinking it for years only flavor you get if its made of fruit... This guy dont do any of the other crap you see. You have to be careful with it for sure.

use to line the toilet in the county with trash liners and fill will all the breads,fruits/ fruit juices,sugars a guy could get his hands on and after awhile everyone in the mod would be puking and stumblin....wass fucking horrible i tell ya but took carebof the boredom of being instatutionalized...

:roflmao:

Get blood work bro. I just the lab from getting blood work and its not hard at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Get blood work bro. I just the lab from getting blood work and its not hard at all.

make sure bodyfat is <10%

GL

use to line the toilet in the county with trash liners and fill will all the breads,fruits/ fruit juices,sugars a guy could get his hands on and after awhile everyone in the mod would be puking and stumblin....wass fucking horrible i tell ya but took carebof the boredom of being instatutionalized...

I was locked up with a federal inmate and he we would all give him our juice in the morning to make hooch. A little bread and sugar and viola! A few weeks later and you're good and fucked up. We had a surprise shake down one day and he had to dump it all in the toilet. Heartbreaking.

empty it out on sand if it turns green is real.. then buy another bottle and empty it out on water just to be safe

Back