Getting into homebrew

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Getting into homebrew

Been looking into making my own product for quite some time now, A lot of the quality of this gear around my area has gone to complete shit. People that have been homebrewing have actually been putting heroin in their shit to get people hooked. I live in a good community i know. . So i got my gear i like to run and was thinking about picking up a bunch of raws to brew up some clean gear. How do i go about doing this. Is there a guide posted somewhere?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

There's a whole home brewing thread. Pretty sure it has some weights and calcs and a nice walk through

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

think i found it. hella reps coming your way

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by irishbrah69 View Post
    Been looking into making my own product for quite some time now, A lot of the quality of this gear around my area has gone to complete shsomeit. People that have been homebrewing have actually been putting heroin in their shit to get people hooked. I live in a good community i know. . So i got my gear i like to run and was thinking about picking up a bunch of raws to brew up some clean gear. How do i go about doing this. Is there a guide posted somewhere?
    Bro that is some wild stuff putting heroin into hear.... you must live in the town where they put razorblades in little kids candy at Halloween! Lol! Once you do some reading, repost out shoot me a pm if you have any questions.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

I would suggest to start off by brewing small amounts at first for your first go at it...

Last thing you want to do is try a huge batch and it come out like shit and all your raws are shot to shit..

Good luck!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by christsean View Post
    Bro that is some wild stuff putting heroin into hear.... you must live in the town where they put razorblades in little kids candy at Halloween! Lol! Once you do some reading, repost out shoot me a pm if you have any questions.
    Thanks a lot bud and its not so much people that like come on ASF and are actually into lifting and shit its more the fucking scumbag gangbangers that hand out viles of test to these scrawny fucks to beef em up after they spike it with dope and then end up getting them all fucked up its insane really. Always wondered why whenever i go to the gyms in the city area i see these guys blasting themselves with 5mls of oil before a workout and nodding out on the bench... its insane. But yeah anyway thanks for the offer will def be hitting you up soon. I got a few close buddies that are actual chemists that are also into body building which is fantastic that are really into the idea of making our gear honestly just for the whole experience of it all. Not looking to be dealing out the sauce big time but more like be able to control the quality of our product and have it all readily available when we need it ya know?

And im in NO WAY bashing the quality of any of the gear from any sponsor on this forum, as anyone that reads any of my posts will know im a HUGE fan of MLG and AY which i have just recently tried out and will still continue to buy from both of them for my Trenbolone, Masteron and EQ prob. I just want to be able to have some viles of test some d bol/winny and maybe some primo on hand for any of the people in my area that are looking to get into gear and not have them have to worry about getting a source or worry if their even getting what their paying for or worrying about if some scumbag is going to spike their gear with dope!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks a lot bud and its not so much people that like come on ASF and are actually into lifting and shit its more the fucking scumbag gangbangers that hand out viles of test to these scrawny fucks to beef em up after they spike it with dope and then end up getting them all fucked up its insane really. Always wondered why whenever i go to the gyms in the city area i see these guys blasting themselves with 5mls of oil before a workout and nodding out on the bench... its insane. But yeah anyway thanks for the offer will def be hitting you up soon. I got a few close buddies that are actual chemists that are also into body building which is fantastic that are really into the idea of making our gear honestly just for the whole experience of it all. Not looking to be dealing out the sauce big time but more like be able to control the quality of our product and have it all readily available when we need it ya know?

And im in NO WAY bashing the quality of any of the gear from any sponsor on this forum, as anyone that reads any of my posts will know im a HUGE fan of MLG and AY which i have just recently tried out and will still continue to buy from both of them for my Trenbolone, Masteron and EQ prob. I just want to be able to have some viles of test some d bol/winny and maybe some primo on hand for any of the people in my area that are looking to get into gear and not have them have to worry about getting a source or worry if their even getting what their paying for or worrying about if some scumbag is going to spike their gear with dope!
    You better be careful, they have some guys on here that may want one of your hometown sources if they really have dope in them. Lol!

Good thing about HBing is that you don't have to be a chemist, just learn how and be anal about doing it right every time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    206 Posts
    Rep Points

Damn, must be some pretty high priced gear. Heroin laced tren, why didn't I think of that?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Lmao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I think heroin is getting pretty big everywhere again, I live in bumfuckville , us. I'm a tattoo artist when I'm not in the gym and notice a lot of the young kids I tattoo are all into that shit, Shits fucked up. I think I might try the home brew once, but I think some of these threads make it look easier than it is! So much great info in here though, gets you all amped up to play bill nye the science guy for sure!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

First run is learning second time it's easy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by hamchuck View Post
    I think heroin is getting pretty big everywhere again, I live in bumfuckville , us. I'm a tattoo artist when I'm not in the gym and notice a lot of the young kids I tattoo are all into that shit, Shits fucked up. I think I might try the home brew once, but I think some of these threads make it look easier than it is! So much great info in here though, gets you all amped up to play bill nye the science guy for sure!
    Heroins huge in the north east for sure. Everyone was into snorting oxys and opanas and stuff then they changed the pills so you cant just crush them up and snort them anymore the pills are like a gel type substance now. When they did that a lot of the people that were hooked on the pills didnt get off just popping them and those were the easiest to get around here so they switched over to heroin because it was cheaper, then when they built up a tolerence snorting it they switched to banging the shit and it all went downhill from there. Not that they were heading anywhere good anyway lmao. I used to be hooked on opanas a while back $200 dollar a day habit then one day just had enough told my dad what i was doing, locked myself in this room with a toilet shower and a mini fridge of water and bread and went through the worst hell you could possibly imagine for about 8 days. 9th day i came out got myself into a rehab for a month and never looked back. Im damn happy i got away from that stuff when i did and did it all real young a lot of my buddys i used to hang out with are dead or locked up. A kid i grew up with that i used to chill with everyday is locked up for life because he was out of heroin so he did a bottle of xanax went out with a hammer at night broke into a house and the owner was still there and went to confront him and he beat the guy to death with the hammer. I went to visit the kid not too long ago and he told me he was so fucked on the xanax and so used to waking up in jail he didnt even know he killed the guy until they brought him back into court for the arrainment like 2 days later. Real fucked up shit.

But yeah anyway im real pumped to play bill nye lol i got a buddy that just ordered a bunch of testosterone prop and cyp powder, got some fina pellets and is getting some primo powder im frigging excited. Im reallllly hoping this primo powder is legit though i had a buddy get it from the same source and ran it for like 16 weeks with just test and he got amazing results but you never know. As soon as its all brewed up were getting the shit tested for the purity of the stuff. My buddys handling that but im pretty damn excited to see how this all plays out. Def wouldnt mind having ton of test and primo laying around ya know?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Heroins huge in the north east for sure. Everyone was into snorting oxys and opanas and stuff then they changed the pills so you cant just crush them up and snort them anymore the pills are like a gel type substance now. When they did that a lot of the people that were hooked on the pills didnt get off just popping them and those were the easiest to get around here so they switched over to heroin because it was cheaper, then when they built up a tolerence snorting it they switched to banging the shit and it all went downhill from there. Not that they were heading anywhere good anyway lmao. I used to be hooked on opanas a while back $200 dollar a day habit then one day just had enough told my dad what i was doing, locked myself in this room with a toilet shower and a mini fridge of water and bread and went through the worst hell you could possibly imagine for about 8 days. 9th day i came out got myself into a rehab for a month and never looked back. Im damn happy i got away from that stuff when i did and did it all real young a lot of my buddys i used to hang out with are dead or locked up. A kid i grew up with that i used to chill with everyday is locked up for life because he was out of heroin so he did a bottle of xanax went out with a hammer at night broke into a house and the owner was still there and went to confront him and he beat the guy to death with the hammer. I went to visit the kid not too long ago and he told me he was so fucked on the xanax and so used to waking up in jail he didnt even know he killed the guy until they brought him back into court for the arrainment like 2 days later. Real fucked up shit.

But yeah anyway im real pumped to play bill nye lol i got a buddy that just ordered a bunch of testosterone prop and cyp powder, got some fina pellets and is getting some primo powder im frigging excited. Im reallllly hoping this primo powder is legit though i had a buddy get it from the same source and ran it for like 16 weeks with just test and he got amazing results but you never know. As soon as its all brewed up were getting the shit tested for the purity of the stuff. My buddys handling that but im pretty damn excited to see how this all plays out. Def wouldnt mind having ton of test and primo laying around ya know?
    Im always glad to hear a success story brother because not many people make it out if that trench once they step into it.

I hope all things work out for you and your HB endeavors. Let Me know if your primo turns out to be legit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

You want to get into home brew? Here is my thoughts. 1st thing is the powder source. The odds of you finding a legit source right of the bat is very low. Even people that are in the know do not really know. If you find someone you trust willing to give out the name of a good source you are very lucky. After you spend your money on raws you can not assume they are good. The Chinese have no problem ripping people off. Now you can smell it,melt it,or look at the color and still not know what you have. You have to run a mass spec. Unless you think you are lucky. It could be that your test E you bought is really Deca. I feel they have very little quality control when they sell the raws. After you get the raws and then get the mass specs back you are ready to go. The only things that you need that is special is a nice scale,filters,gloves,vials,stopers,caps,crimping tool,beakers,stir rod or magnetic stir,heat source,the ability to sanitize things,and a very clean area. I would start with test E but before I did that I would add the total cost up and determine if it is truly worth it. It will take a long time to run your own gear for it to pay off. Then again it could be a hobby that turns in to a job or a free place to live with free food.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by finafan View Post
    You want to get into home brew? Here is my thoughts. 1st thing is the powder source. The odds of you finding a legit source right of the bat is very low. Even people that are in the know do not really know. If you find someone you trust willing to give out the name of a good source you are very lucky. After you spend your money on raws you can not assume they are good. The Chinese have no problem ripping people off. Now you can smell it,melt it,or look at the color and still not know what you have. You have to run a mass spec. Unless you think you are lucky. It could be that your test E you bought is really Deca. I feel they have very little quality control when they sell the raws. After you get the raws and then get the mass specs back you are ready to go. The only things that you need that is special is a nice scale,filters,gloves,vials,stopers,caps,crimping tool,beakers,stir rod or magnetic stir,heat source,the ability to sanitize things,and a very clean area. I would start with test E but before I did that I would add the total cost up and determine if it is truly worth it. It will take a long time to run your own gear for it to pay off. Then again it could be a hobby that turns in to a job or a free place to live with free food.

And most importantly, possesion of greater than 1 gram of steroids/ cholesterol powder is automatically 3rd degree felony

Oh by the way, if you carry it in your car and have a legitimate bank record, they will still charge you with trafficking + money laundering.

Dont let me start on getting caught in school zone
    Last edited by CaptainMorgan; 03-13-2014 at 12:30 AM.