• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Candy Crush WTF

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I swear a man should get a straight punch to the throat for paying this game, as I always said... My wife left her phone open the other night, and I been playing it ever since... What happened to me?

Seriously...I'm hooked, and I'm fully ashamed for my actions!

SWEET!

Last edited:
Haha. Game is so fucking lame, punch yourself in the throat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hahha, i got to a certain point to where you HAD to have the round dealt to you a certain way to win. Efff thatttt

hahha, i got to a certain point to where you HAD to have the round dealt to you a certain way to win. Efff thatttt

Ohhhhh.....maybe that's my problem. I've been stuck in the same place for over a week. Then the "chocolate" starts covering everything...........and................:wits:

Ohhhhh.....maybe that's my problem. I've been stuck in the same place for over a week. Then the "chocolate" starts covering everything...........and................:wits:

it was definitely when i started getting close to the 3 digit levels what I about lost my shit and deleted it lol

Lol. My wife is on level 90something. Im more of a psn kinda guy. COD Ghost! Team Deathmatch

Frag Out!!!

I swear a man should get a straight punch to the throat for paying this game, as I always said... My wife left her phone open the other night, and I been playing it ever since... What happened to me?

Seriously...I'm hooked, and I'm fully ashamed for my actions!

SWEET!

negged for gayness

I prefer zombie gunship... but whatever floats your boat man... I'm 34 and i was in the Mario cart 64 world when I was a preteen I have no room to judge

Whats zombie gunship? any good? Im new to these app games..I know nothing..
Lol. My wife is on level 90something. Im more of a psn kinda guy. COD Ghost! Team Deathmatch

Frag Out!!!
I know nothing about games, I play what ever apps my kids put in my phone, they sit on my lap and we just have our tuns..hah

I have never seen it, nor do I want to. No angry birds, no scrabble words, no candy crunch, none of that shit. Give me chess and go.

sent from an unknown base inside a secret area where the moon landing was filmed.

I have never seen it, nor do I want to. No angry birds, no scrabble words, no candy crunch, none of that shit. Give me chess and go.

sent from an unknown base inside a secret area where the moon landing was filmed.
My little guy was playing angry birds, and some other one, like 10 ways to die...i cant get do it, but this lame ass candy crush had me going for a day or so..im ready to toss the phone.... chess, I dig it!

Get Shredded!
Lol - I am trying to keep my kid off of computers, tabletsz and away from TV as long as possible. So far, he is 2. Let's see if I can get him to 6 before this shit sucks him in.

Hahahaha yea should have saw this coming. I get a message a week or so ago "hey bro you ever play candy crush? I think I'm addicted." Lmao

Snake.lol.
Cant believe there's not many online gamers around. I turned 36 Sat and i played at least 3hrs lol

I played for two days straight and ended up getting pissed off so I deleted the app.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snake.lol.
Cant believe there's not many online gamers around. I turned 36 Sat and i played at least 3hrs lol

Dude I love playing games but after work, gym, and food prep I'm ready for bed.

Back