HCG with testosterone cycle?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

HCG with testosterone cycle?

Should I take hcg at 23 years old with a testosterone cycle to be safe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Nope because you shouldn't be running a cycle at 23

Warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

you were 20 in another thread...

But, there are a lot of theories on hCG. Personally, I think it should be used in PCT, or when youre coming off.

EuroPharmacies Ambassador
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,522 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm going to answer this as if I didn't see your age... When you say cycle, you need to be more specific..Cycle lengths and compound dosages will vary upon he individuals fitness level and goals.. There is no real definitive answer for this,, It comes down to a protocol that others use and swear by, or others will find it useless..
    I suggest that its not necessary for shorter cycle durations, and its very necessary for longer cycles..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm 23 and I use. Just make sure that you don't abuse it and do proper pct you'll be fine. As far as taking hcg, depends on the cycle. I take it anyways just to play it safe.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by m4xp4yne View Post
    I'm 23 and I use. Just make sure that you don't abuse it and do proper pct you'll be fine. As far as taking hcg, depends on the cycle. I take it anyways just to play it safe.

He said he was 20 last time...

Warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

20 is too young for sure. I waited till I was 23, that would be the absolute youngest I would say ok to. And for most people I would probably say just wait.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I wish I was 20 again, er, 23!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm 23 and on my first cycle doing test 300 twice a week for 12 weeks. I'm doing hcg twice a week week 1 through the end of pct just to be safe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I really like HCG in the last two weeks or so of the cycle. Lots of things can affect dose, frequency and longevity of use, but for the average AAS user, two weekly shots of 500iu for two weeks before PCT is plenty to kick start the process.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gymfreak713 View Post
    I'm 23 and on my first cycle doing test 300 twice a week for 12 weeks. I'm doing hcg twice a week week 1 through the end of pct just to be safe
    300 a week of test? Dude, bump that shit up. And you do know that hcg long term use desensitizes right? So youre running hcg for 18 weeks im assuming? I wouldnt even go passed 8...

Sent using Tapatren, the next gen in aas boarding. Avatar is Bailey Jay...

EuroPharmacies Ambassador
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,522 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by your123man View Post
    300 a week of test? Dude, bump that shit up. And you do know that hcg long term use desensitizes right? So youre running hcg for 18 weeks im assuming? I wouldnt even go passed 8...

Sent using Tapatren, the next gen in aas boarding. Avatar is Bailey Jay...
    300mgs is not sufficient enough? 300mgs for any beginner,and especially someone at his age is more than sufficient!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I thought he meant 300 twice a week, so test at 600 weekly. Any delineation, Nate?

The HCG duration is too long, though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    300mgs is not sufficient enough? 300mgs for any beginner,and especially someone at his age is more than sufficient!
    Agree. More is not better. 300/wk is plenty especially at 23.

HCG is only used to maintain some testicular volume. I've heard of a few docs prescribing it with TRT and I've tried it myself at a small dose for 6 weeks. I liked it but like someone else said, it can desensitize LH over time making your PCT take longer and possibly more complicated.

Nate, if you really are 20, take it from someone who started with Andro and SD when he was in his early 20's. You're gonna end up on HRT for the rest of your life! I know this because I did it. Don't tell me your smarter and it won't happen to you either because if that was the case, you'd wait till you were 25.

Everyone on this forum is going to tell you the same thing! If you want bro-science and bullshit, find another board! These motherfuckers know their shit!

LISTEN TO THEM!

Reach for your genetic peak. Only then should you consider doing chems. If you're not getting big, learn more. Even with chems, a bad workout routine and split is still a bad workout and split. If I knew then what I know now, I would have been clean and on stage by 25 without a doubt in my mind!

all up in this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by linuxian View Post
    Agree. More is not better. 300/wk is plenty especially at 23.

HCG is only used to maintain some testicular volume. I've heard of a few docs prescribing it with TRT and I've tried it myself at a small dose for 6 weeks. I liked it but like someone else said, it can desensitize LH over time making your PCT take longer and possibly more complicated.

Nate, if you really are 20, take it from someone who started with Andro and SD when he was in his early 20's. You're gonna end up on HRT for the rest of your life! I know this because I did it. Don't tell me your smarter and it won't happen to you either because if that was the case, you'd wait till you were 25.

Everyone on this forum is going to tell you the same thing! If you want bro-science and bullshit, find another board! These motherfuckers know their shit!

LISTEN TO THEM!

Reach for your genetic peak. Only then should you consider doing chems. If you're not getting big, learn more. Even with chems, a bad workout routine and split is still a bad workout and split. If I knew then what I know now, I would have been clean and on stage by 25 without a doubt in my mind!

on the subject of desensitization, i don't think that will be a problem with that dose or duration. see here --> http://www.steroidology.com/forum/an...oes-exist.html

"Steroidogenic responsiveness to long term hCG administration (1500 U three times a week for 23 months) was characterized in 8 males with hypogonadotropic hypogonadism (HH). During hCG treatment, testosterone (T), which was in the prepuberal range under basal conditions, rose considerably to the upper end of the normal range and remained at that level during the 23 months of observation. A 2.5-fold increase was observed in serum levels of 17{beta}-estradiol (E2) an increment less than seen with T. The increment in 17{alpha}-hydroxyprogesterone was also lower than that in T throughout the study; thus, the 17{alpha}-hydroxyprogesterone to T ratio, despite continuous hCG administration, remained low. Serum androstenedione was slightly increased during hCG therapy. No significant changes were observed in serum levels of dehydroepiandrosterone. These data indicate that continuous long term hCG administration stimulated T levels in HH, with a relatively small change in E2. The kinetics of the T and E2 responses to 2000 U hCG, evaluated after 23 months of therapy, indicated that the testicular response was markedly reduced. No increment in T levels was observed at 24 h; the maximal response occurred at 48 h. This pattern of T response supports the idea that partial testicular desensitization occurs in HH patients receiving chronic treatment with hCG.

23 months (~90 weeks) of 4500 iu per week and only partial desensitization. i think that 12 weeks doing 250iu twice a week should be fine based on the info above.