• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

jwgibbons sponsored log by Evolution Peptides

:thumbup: to dicks, thanks on the pregnancy.

Alright today was pull day, hit it hard and heavy. Triceps and biceps are full of blood and lookin good. Been manipulating my carb intake to try to keep my muscle bellies full as alot of times the day after hitting em they seem flat. If anyone has any suggestions that work let me know. Gonna start my insulin protocol tomorrow starting at 4ius of novalog.

Pull day:

Reverse grip pull downs 4 x 12

Bent over rows 3 x 12

Deadlifts 4 x 12

V-Bar pull downs 3 x 10

Bicep curls 3 x 9

Forearms 3 x 9

Hiit 15 minutes

* Egg whites and eggs oatmeal and mixed fruit

* Greek yogurt with blueberries

* protein shake

Chicken, potatoes and broccoli

Chicken burritos with pinto beans, lettuce, salsa and a light bit of sour cream

Protein shake post workout

Overall mentality: feeling great. ... thank god its the weekend

-jwgibbons

Whats up everyone! Today was a good day, was my second day using novalog did 5ius post workout which went well, Wednesday ill be bumping it up to 6ius and so on till I hit ten then ill decide from there if I want to go higher. Definitely not used to the feeling when it hits you especially at the hour mark..... not my favorite feeling for sure. Keeping glucose tabs and Gatorade on hand. My carbs are on point so im definitely doing it right. Will be stacking peptides with it in the upcoming week. Alright onto the day.

Push day:

* Pec Deck 3 x 12

*incline bench 3 x 10

* flat dumbbell bench 4 x 10

* low cable cross 3 x 12

* dumbbell side lateral 4 x 12

* rear lats on pec deck 3 x 12

* shoulder press 3 x 8

* dips 3 x 12

* 15 minutes hiit cardio

Food:

* eggs egg whites and salsa

* post slin shot - glyco charge, glutamine, luecine, and creatine drink. 1/2 cup of oatmeal with honey.

* protein shake

* chicken, brown rice and asparagus

* buffalo chicken spinach wrap

* Eggs, egg whites, and salsa in a tortilla.

*protein shake

Overall mentality: feeling good, last week of working for the man lol then on to full time self employment.

-jwgibbons

Last edited:
Switched things up this week, this post is for Wednesdays workout however I didnt do legs did pull day doing legs tomorrow. Still running slin post workout, haven't gained any fat that I can see however I am noticing my shoulders and traps look fuller. Will be running 8ius tomorrow post workout.

Pull day:

Reverse grip pull downs 4 x 12

Bent over rows 3 x 12

Deadlifts 4 x 12

V-Bar pull downs 3 x 10

Bicep curls 3 x 9

Forearms 3 x 9

Hiit 15 minutes

* Egg whites and eggs

oatmeal with honey post slin injection along with a carb shake carbodine, bcca's, luecine, creatine, and glutamine

* protein shake

Chicken, brown rice and asparagus with fresh salsa

Chicken brown rice and asparagus

Protein shake

Overall mentality: well feeling good, tomorrow is going to be bitter sweet as its my last day at work however im going to be rehired come mid june so im gonna enjoy my time off.

-jwgibbons

Man I suck at updating on time this week. This was Friday's workout, hit it hard before my last day at work. Worked my way up to 8ius of novalog and blood sugar at the highest peak an hour after injection was at 97. Couldn't be happier with that number. Tells me im doing it right. So onto the last day at work... went well some people blew up when walking out but can't blame em, you get told youll have job security for three years and then next thing you know boom months later no job. I am lucky enough to be one of the first people they are calling back.... im not supposed to know that but one of my best friends is one of the top bosses. Should get a call mid June bit time will tell.

Workout:

* Leg extensions 3 x 13

* Squats 4 x 10

* Leg press 4 x 10

* Lying leg curls 4 x 9

* Calf raises 4 x 12

* Hiit 15 minutes

* Egg whites and eggs with salsa

* oatmeal with honey post slin injection along with a carb shake carbodine, bcca's, luecine, creatine, and glutamine

* protein shake

*Chicken, potatoes and broccoli

* chicken asparagus and brown rice

Protein shake

Overall mentality: tired and still concerned about my budget but should be fine..... this is why you have a nest egg fellas. Id be screwed otherwise.

-jwgibbons

Last edited:
Whats goin on brother's and sisters of the steel! Man I gotta tell ya im loving bulking again, summer is here and im tryin to do a fairly lean bulk. Im running humalog, hgh, test and tren.... yes the nectar of the gods! Well what goes perfect with summer weather? Thats right a damn good tan. I am no longer running the peptides and this log will come to an end in one month and evolution is gonna help me close it big! They are sending me melanotan2 to get me darker. I can't tell you what a pleasure it has been running this sponsored log and could not have asked for a better peptide sponsor! Im sure we will team up again soon! Gotta be a freak when I step on stage. Alright mixed it up tonight and hit shoulders, traps, forearms, triceps and biceps. Killed it. Food is clean still. If you haven't tried Turkey meatloaf its epic. Keeping it short tonight but im going to post a pic cold no pump I took yesterday.

-jwgibbons

Gibbs.... I would be upset bout that if you didnt call me the other day while you were sitting down to pee.

Whats goin on everybody? Well today i actually had a lifting partner with me, i usually go solo reason being i tend to go heavier when someones there with me "Alpha thing" and do not focus on forum or muscle contractions as much as i should. I do not aspire to be a powerlifter rather a bodybuilder. Either way we killed it in the gym and on each exercise i got him to Kai Green it with me and lower the weight and increase the reps to over 20 on the last set of each workout. Slin protocol is going great so i decided to add 4ius of hgh daily. As stated i will only keep this log going another month and have asked Evolution Peptides to send me some Melatanon2. Will be adding that tomorrow.

Push day:

* Pec Deck 3 x 12
Pec Deck 1 x 25

*incline bench 2 x 10
incline bench 1 x 20

* flat dumbbell bench 3 x 10
flat dumbbell bench 1 x 25

* low cable cross 3 x 12

* dumbbell side lateral 4 x 12

* rear lats on pec deck 3 x 12

* shoulder press 3 x 8

* dips 3 x 12

* No cardio tonight, gonna start low intense here soon being as the tren is limiting my ability to do cardio

Food:

* eggs egg whites and salsa

* post slin shot - glyco charge, glutamine, luecine, and creatine drink. 1/2 cup of oatmeal with honey.

* protein shake

*protein shake

Overall mentality: feeling good, throwing on weight with the slin thats for sure with minimal bf increase. Always a great feeling

Hes a beast among beasts

Back