• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

cycle test en + anavar

allessa

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I would like to run a cycle, but I do not want to overdo dosages,

33 years
height 1.85
weight 85 kg

I've done other cycles, but always at lower doses and only with testosterone, now I would like to add anavar in this way

1-12 test 300 mg/week

1-12 arimidex 0.25 mg ED

10-18 anavar 40mg/week

PCT

clomid 40/40/20/20
nolva 40/40/20/20/10

i'd up the test to 500 and delete the last week of nolva. don't run var like the way you have it listed.

i'd do this

test e, 500mg/wk, weeks 1-12
var, 40mg/day, weeks 7-14
arimidex, .5mg/QOD, weeks 2-14

pct starts at the beginning of week 15. i'd get blood work to check on your E2 somewhere around week 4 to 5. that dose of AI might be more than you need for that amount of test.

That's trt dose lad..

Try this to get SOME results:

Week 1~12: Test-E 500mg~750mg a week

Week 6~12: Anavar 100mg a day

Week 1~12: Arimidex .5mg eod

Week 14~18: PCT consisting of 20mg of Nolvadex and 100 mg of clomid

If i was you I'd run something like this:

1-12 test 500 mgs/week
1-12 var 60-80mgs ED
1-12 arimidex 0.5 mgs EOD

PCT 14-18
clomid 50 50 50 50
nlva 40 40 20 20

for me personally tho id take that var to 100mgs a day and that test to 600mgs a week (pinning mon and fri for test E).
i understand where you co

ming from, you wanna be safe without overdoing it, i get it, some addicts here do need help lol running grams a weeks lol. The doses given by Captain and Slappy are dead on for someone who wants what i believe you are looking for. But i dont personally think you would be satisfied with the results (if any) you would see at 300mgs of test a week without even mentioning the 40mgs of var a day, 90 percent of the var out there is underdosed THATS IFFF YOU CAN FIND LEGIT VAR.

I would like to run a cycle, but I do not want to overdo dosages,

33 years
height 1.85
weight 85 kg

I've done other cycles, but always at lower doses and only with testosterone, now I would like to add anavar in this way

1-12 test 300 mg/week

1-12 arimidex 0.25 mg ED

10-18 anavar 40mg/week

PCT

clomid 40/40/20/20
nolva 40/40/20/20/10

May I ask what is ultimate goal of your cycle?
Is it muscle and strenght gain, or you want less bulk and bloat?

bro take it to 500mgs a week, specially if you enanthate is 250. like I said you'll be happier and you are no where near to close to overdoing it. don't be a puss, do it right or dont do it at all.
that var price does not sound right to me, I've never heard or seen them b4. Their Primobolon Depot price is .. suspicious too. No Go if it was up to me.

just my .02

according to you guys, I need to use hcg?

not sure where you got that, but, no. you probably don't need hcg for a 12 week cycle.

if you wanted to add hcg, you could. use it toward the end of your cycle and dose 250iu twice a week. like from week 7 to 12. there is a lot of debate about hcg, but that protocal is probably the most conservative.

Im running my first cycle ever and doing 625mg wk just because anything below 500 is basically like going on a upper trt level dose... from what I've heard and researched you can do all the way up to 1000mg your first cycle if your comfortable (most arent, im not) but a dose around 600-800 your first cycle isnt taboo...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

i tapered up the dose on my first cycle. started at 500mg, then 750mg and then for a couple weeks at the end i did 900mg.

but i'm related to the great Charlie Sheen. we got tigers blood in our veins.

not sure where you got that, but, no. you probably don't need hcg for a 12 week cycle.

if you wanted to add hcg, you could. use it toward the end of your cycle and dose 250iu twice a week. like from week 7 to 12. there is a lot of debate about hcg, but that protocal is probably the most conservative.

I can get a vial of 5000iu, but I've never used hcg, how can I do to get 250 iu?

Have you ever injected? You should know this

in summary, I would like to run the cycle in this way :

1-12 test 400 mg / week

5-12 aromasin 10mg ED

9-14 winstrol 50mg ED

12-14 hcg 500 iu / week

PCT

14-18 clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 20/20/10/10

Up ypur test to 500-600, you can take the aromasin eod or e3d , its a suicide inhibitor

Its up tp you, depends on how your body reacts to the compounds in your system but for me I can get by with taking aromasin every other day or every three days... remember you want a little estrogen or your not going to grow, its about finding the perfect "sweet spot" not too much but not too little either.

You guys are all making recommendations but nobody asked the guy his goals? What is his body comp? How long you been training? How much experience with gear do you have?
Imo depending on your goals you could get great results, especially if the var is legit. 400 or 500 not likely make much of a difference. The right training and diet and you could get good results for sure. Why did you change from var to Winstrol? You said you've done other cycles but You sound like you need to do a lot more reading. If you spend the time to research good boards and good people you wouldnt be asking these questions. Good luck.

You guys are all making recommendations but nobody asked the guy his goals? What is his body comp? How long you been training? How much experience with gear do you have?
Imo depending on your goals you could get great results, especially if the var is legit. 400 or 500 not likely make much of a difference. The right training and diet and you could get good results for sure. Why did you change from var to Winstrol? You said you've done other cycles but You sound like you need to do a lot more reading. If you spend the time to research good boards and good people you wouldnt be asking these questions. Good luck.

Thiss right hurrr

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Up ypur test to 500-600, you can take the aromasin eod or e3d , its a suicide inhibitor

Suicide inhibitor yes, but a very short half life. Definitely want to keep that in my when dosing with Aromasin. Bloods are you're best friend.

Back