• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

coolest tattoo ever!

SlappyTX

all up in this
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

ok, so, if you were to get a tattoo on your balls, what would it say?

It would have to be a little one, a shrunk'n, atrophied, tiny one.

Out of order

It wouldn’t say anything cause ain’t no motherfucker tattooing anything on my balls. In fact aint no tattoo dude touching my balls period. I’m not even into a hot chic rubbing my nuts. I mean if they wanna play with my nuts I guess it’s up to them but definitely not something I’m looking for. Same with the asshole thing. I know that’s what all you gay guys are into but I hear straight dudes that are into asshole play too. Ill be honest I have no desire to have a hot chic lick my asshole. Like how could I ever kiss her again? Not only that if the chic is willing to lick my asshole then wtf else has she done with every other freak before. No thanks.
Also Im not hating. If you guys enjoy licking someone’s poop shoot then more power to ya. Each to their own. 💦🍆🤮🤬😇🥰

Back in the 70s my sister had a boyfriend that was in a motorcycle club...while in a bar he would bet a guy that he had "your name" tattooed on his cock...after some fool would bet him he would whip out his hog with the words "your name" inked on his hog...

It wouldn’t say anything cause ain’t no motherfucker tattooing anything on my balls. In fact aint no tattoo dude touching my balls period. I’m not even into a hot chic rubbing my nuts. I mean if they wanna play with my nuts I guess it’s up to them but definitely not something I’m looking for. Same with the asshole thing. I know that’s what all you gay guys are into but I hear straight dudes that are into asshole play too. Ill be honest I have no desire to have a hot chic lick my asshole. Like how could I ever kiss her again? Not only that if the chic is willing to lick my asshole then wtf else has she done with every other freak before. No thanks.
Also Im not hating. If you guys enjoy licking someone’s poop shoot then more power to ya. Each to their own. 💦🍆🤮🤬😇🥰
doesn't everyone lick butthole?
asking for a friend

doesn't everyone lick butthole?
asking for a friend

Don’t listen to me bro. Lick all the assholes you want!!! Apparently I’m an old fashioned kinda guy who is perfectly happy with just the pussy and mouth. I mean I guess if it was something my old lady had to have in our sex life I suppose I’d do whatever to make her happy. She puts up with my ugly ass laying all over her for hours the least I could do is lick her ass I guess. Still wouldn’t be happy about it. Lol

Back