• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cant eat breakfast

Bigt87

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey bros i started legend test e, dbol and deca last week. Running 750mg test 500 deca 50mg dbol. Anyway every morning since i started this i feel like i have an upset stomach and cant eat breakfast. I know i need these calories but if i eat i feel like puking for the first couple hours. Does dbol cause nausea? Any ideas

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

I dont eat breakfast either. I just cant eat in the morning. Usually a few hours after I am active I just chow down on some food that would be breakfast macro's plus a snack macro.

I eat about an hr after I wake up and its liquid a small healthy fat and berries

next meal...liquid and some fats...

I don't have real food until lunch...but then I have three real meals
I don't do breakfast either

Same here, I feel nauseous and bloated if I eat too early. Even if I work out first thing and I know I'm hungry and need the nutrients I feel like shit if I do. So I follow what Shariv also does, smaller liquid meals until lunch but I also eat meals until midnight every 2 1/2 hours or so. For some reason my body won't take food early but I'm starving right up until bed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used to not eat until about 2 in the afternoon
I get up around 7 most days....sometimes earlier, sometimes later depending on whats going on.
but current diet coach has me changed around a bit

any objection to me moving this to the diet section?

cuz here it goes...

Go right ahead

wow, thats crazy! i quess my metabolism is always revved up so i have no problems eating whole food every 2-3 hours, if i am on cycle forget about it, i am eating every 2 hours on the dot, liquid shakes or smoothies only hold me off 30 minutes tops. my body wakes me up all through out the night to eat, i have to keep some form of chicken or beef in the fridge or id end up eating shit, sucks in ways but its good in others

I have to eat when I wake up or I am a cranky bitch. Since I don't have time to cook, I make a shake...2 cups of almond milk, 1.5 cups ground steel oats, protein powder (Dymatize fudge brownie)<Very good, 2 tsp natty peaunut butter about 5 ice cubes and I throw in my powder vitamins. makes about 32 oz. I pretend I am having a chocolate shake for breakfast

I couldn't even put my coat on and walk to my truck without breakfast. It's the most important meal of the day. During the night your body is starving for nutrients. You burn calories 24/7. You wouldn't go 8 hrs in the day with no food and expect to gain anything. It's crucial to ingest carbs and protein as soon as possible in the morning or your body will use your attired energy ie protein for fuel. It will also slow down your metabolism as your body will feel the need to store calories for it's next period of starvation. So eat your damn breakfast lol!

IML Gear Cream!
I couldn't even put my coat on and walk to my truck without breakfast. It's the most important meal of the day. During the night your body is starving for nutrients. You burn calories 24/7. You wouldn't go 8 hrs in the day with no food and expect to gain anything. It's crucial to ingest carbs and protein as soon as possible in the morning or your body will use your attired energy ie protein for fuel. It will also slow down your metabolism as your body will feel the need to store calories for it's next period of starvation. So eat your damn breakfast lol!

So much this. I absolutely have to eat breakfast or Im cranky as fuck. When my wife and I first started dating we would go visit her parents frequently.. They'd wake up, bang some coffee and be like "Hey letz goto the gym then letz go hiking then I was thinking a long walk afterwards, what do you think!?" <---- fuck that.

1 cup of oats, 4 eggs and some eggs whites every morning. If Im pressed for time before the gym, 1 large banana and a cup of coffee an hour before.

I just dont know how people can do that. To OPs original post, Ive never used dbol personally but Ive heard that it can cause nausea.

I am 90% sure your problem is from the dbol . It is quite common . Orals in general tend to make you feel bad . Lethergy , nausea are just some of the symptoms . you could try a lower dose or take it with food . As Dlat stated breakfast is a must ! When you wake up you are catabolic and if at least protein is not taken you will breadown muscle . So instead of gaining you go sideways . I hate breakfast as well at least for a couple hours so what I do is this . Upon waking 30gr whey isolate or bcaa's . That will stop the muscle wasting temporarilly . Also watch the coffee it will kill the appetite . I know I'm a coffee addict as well so another trick that works for me . After the coffee I have an alka seltzer . It neutrilizes the acid stomach and kicks in my appetite big time . If I'm still not real hungry I make oatmeal with dried cranberries and another scoop of whey isolate . With some milk you get approx . 40g protein and 40 -50 gr carbohydrate . Anybody can eat that . Bottom line breakfast is a must especially to those of you who train in the morning !

I am on the exact same things by the same labs just WAY higher doses. I need that breakfast.

Whats ur dosing bro

^^--This. I hate eating in the morning too because it makes me tired but your body is starving. I eat before I go to sleep so my body has nutrients at night then right when I wake up. Tryin to keep my gains.

Hey bros i started legend test e, dbol and deca last week. Running 750mg test 500 deca 50mg dbol. Anyway every morning since i started this i feel like i have an upset stomach and cant eat breakfast. I know i need these calories but if i eat i feel like puking for the first couple hours. Does dbol cause nausea? Any ideas

No nausea here bro but dbol does give me bad heartburn/indigestion.

If you cant eat a meal in the morning you have to at least have a whey protein shake morning is when your body is at the highest catabolic state.

Get Shredded!
Damn, some of you are crazy. I got on this fasted training kick last summer when I did my first sprint tri... Training was a bitch.

I did same thing but without the dbol...was in the shower and had the worst fucking chestnpain ever...i dropped to the floor...It was so bad i couldnt breathe....So for 30 min this lasted .... to the ER my wife said...Get there and they run some test and 3 hts later tell me it was gas and prescribe some heartburn meds and told me to grab some anti acid on way home as well for instant relief....wtf!!!!i felt like a idiot....

Ya me to I thought I was having a Fuckin heart attack it got so bad once

Breakfast, then, should not eat too much, eat a good point, there must be nutritious, if you say you will vomit, then it's not a good thing to eat light. The stomach is good!:winkfinger:

Same here, I feel nauseous and bloated if I eat too early. Even if I work out first thing and I know I'm hungry and need the nutrients I feel like shit if I do. So I follow what Shariv also does, smaller liquid meals until lunch but I also eat meals until midnight every 2 1/2 hours or so. For some reason my body won't take food early but I'm starving right up until bed

Oral steroids fuck with your gut health. Digestive enzymes and probiotics will help with the bloat and discomfort .... Ginger will also help

Here's my breakfast:
40ml mct oil
20ml coconut oil
50g unsalted butter
3x egg yolks
Cinnamon

Blended with organic coffee... This is close to 1k cals

I awake at 4am @ the gym by 5 and don't eat till 8am. Fasted Cardio and Fasted Lifting. The only time I have trouble is when I do squats, I puke, it's awesome. But orals do upset the stomach some what in my experience

STAY STRONG

I awake at 4am @ the gym by 5 and don't eat till 8am. Fasted Cardio and Fasted Lifting. The only time I have trouble is when I do squats, I puke, it's awesome. But orals do upset the stomach some what in my experience

STAY STRONG

You had me until the puking on squats dry. If I eat with 3hrs of lifting, I will pukr on squats every time and on leg press 60% of the time - have to do those lifts fasting. That, along with kid's schedule, is why i lift at 3am.

sent from an unknown base inside a secret area where the moon landing was filmed.

You had me until the puking on squats dry. If I eat with 3hrs of lifting, I will pukr on squats every time and on leg press 60% of the time - have to do those lifts fasting. That, along with kid's schedule, is why i lift at 3am.

sent from an unknown base inside a secret area where the moon landing was filmed.

Same here work and kids forces me to work out early. To control my puking I must have something that's a nice fragrance to it.

Wtf!!!!

here's my breakfast:
40ml mct oil
20ml coconut oil
50g unsalted butter
3x egg yolks
cinnamon

blended with organic coffee... This is close to 1k cals

Back