• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

OLYMPUS pharma first cycle ever.

FreakaZoiid

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok so its dec 29 and im gonna run a 12 week stack dboll and testE using olympus gear.@50 mg dboll 4 weeks and 650 mg of testE 12 weeks. Pinning 2x aw
Current stats are at 6ft. 247 lbs
Bench 315 for 5 reps
Squat 275 for 8 reps
Measurements:
Chest 50"
Biceps 18 1/2" 19"
Quads 24"
Calfs 16"
I'm posting a new thread log to clean everything up!!!

Attachments

• 2013-12-12-10-24-23_deco.jpg
    2013-12-12-10-24-23_deco.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 72
  • 2013-12-29-21-47-42_deco.jpg
    2013-12-29-21-47-42_deco.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 64
  • 2013-12-29-21-47-16_deco.jpg
    2013-12-29-21-47-16_deco.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 53
  • 2013-12-29-21-46-46_deco.jpg
    2013-12-29-21-46-46_deco.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 55
I been lifting for about 10 months solid and have plateaued in strength and size. At 29 years old im ready to test the Anabolic waters...

Fourth day in. Did Biceps today and the pumps were great. Anxious to see if I gained any strength tomorrow when I hit chest.

Hey brother what's your diet looking like? Def following your progress.

Ill get in on this. Get that diet and cardio tuned in and you will get results.

Hey brother what's your diet looking like? Def following your progress.
Tnx bro..
As of now breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner, snack. Usually try to keep things simple..
BREAKFAST_ oatmeal with peanutbutter and a optimum nutrition whey gold standard shake
1st snack. 4 boiled eggwhites only. No yokes.. and try to have a fruit.
LUNCH_. 2scoops brown rice. Either beef chicken or pork and veggies.
Preworkout_protien shake with my creatine added which is also by optimum nutrition and micronized (not monohydrate)
POSTWORKOUT_ another protein shake witha light carb and meat snack or maybe just peanutbutter and bread.
DINNER_ 2Scoops brown rice either beef chicken or pork and veggies.
Snack_ I have 1cup of cottage cheese mixed with a scoop of peanutbutter and another protien shake with a multi vitamin and fish oil.

this diet costs me some money but well worth it. Ive gained nearly 60lbs this way naturally. My starting wieght before diet was 190. I currently weigh 248. I will keep my diet same while on cycle. I may tweak it if needed

Damn, bro. You'll finally be doing what I bet you're already being accused of! You're going to be a monster. That's a fairly aggressive first cycle, but you seem to be on top of it. Best of luck and I'll definitely keep my eye on this one.

Did you gain the 60 in the 10 month period? If so that's awesome gains.
Yes it was hard training my stomach and appetite to grow but now its insane. I can eat a complete meal every 1 1\2 hours at this point. My appetite is scary huge. About half of my meals now days don't even fill me anymore

Damn, bro. You'll finally be doing what I bet you're already being accused of! You're going to be a monster. That's a fairly aggressive first cycle, but you seem to be on top of it. Best of luck and I'll definitely keep my eye on this one.

Yes I've been accused on some occasions and its been flattering to say the least lol. We are a small hole in the wall gym the have mostly power lifters here. This past yr 7 member set 3 world records and 4 state records from bench and deadlift (I want to be a power record holder as well as a pro Bodybuiler). These members have been lifting for several years and great technique but they bench with single ply shirts which I feel is cheating. By the end of this yr im shooting for 550 lbs bench press RAW and possibly entering my first amateur mens physique show

Well with you're present numbers. I can say you're well on your way. Although I agree that you haven't plateaued just yet I'm glad your diet is in order. Keep it up and the gear will only take u further bro. Subbed

60 lbs. in 10 months huh .. sounds like you dont need juice bro
keep at it and keep posting updates
subscribed

So far pinning twice a week on rear delts with olympus Test E has been good to me. A little tingle at first, 5 mins later I don't feel a thing. I noticed the longer I soak the loaded pin in HOT water the better. Only five days in but noticed after hitting biceps yesterday im holding my pumps a bit better and arms feel good. The dbol must be activating nicely I assume. Can't wait to bench in a couple hours

It's a mental rush my brother, but when it really hits it'll hit like a brick. Glad the pump is coming. Happy growing bro.

Last week on my heavy flat bench sets @315 I got barely 5 reps. Second set got 4. 3rd set got 3.

today is my 5th day in, im hitting chest for the first time and I got 6 good clean reps first set. 2nd set I felt I could have gotten 7 reps but was afraid I would gas. 3rd set I got 5. So as you can see my strength has climbed a bit on my 5th day in. Feeling stoked

I been lifting for about 10 months solid and have plateaued in strength and size. At 29 years old im ready to test the Anabolic waters...

You might of stopped seing the noticeable gains every week. but you most likely still have another year before plateaued most likely 2.

Get Shredded!
One week in and im def starting to feel bigger and stronger than ever. Gained 3 lbs on my first week and my strength is up across the board on every exercise. Sleeves are getting tighter in my shirts and I feel like a brick wall. Gonna kill shoulders later today

One week in and im def starting to feel bigger and stronger than ever. Gained 3 lbs on my first week and my strength is up across the board on every exercise. Sleeves are getting tighter in my shirts and I feel like a brick wall. Gonna kill shoulders later today

I'd guess some of that is water weight, but dbol always makes you feel like a beast in the gym.

Having any trouble with the back pumps?

Warrior

I'd guess some of that is water weight, but dbol always makes you feel like a beast in the gym.

Having any trouble with the back pumps?

Warrior
so far so good. Heard about some guys having those probs

Dude, 60lbs naturally??? I couldn't gain 60lbs if my diet was strictly lead. That's awesome.

Dude, 60lbs naturally??? I couldn't gain 60lbs if my diet was strictly lead. That's awesome.

Thanks bro. Lots of forced meals in the first 2 months to train my stomach to eat when I was already full from the meal I ate 2 hours ago.
force feeding was key for me. Now my appetite is insane.

Feeling very swole all my clothes are hugging my chest, shoulders and finally biceps. Watch out ladies. I do it for the ratchets lol

You say no to ratchet pussy freakazoiid just can't can't can't.

Warrior

Had to have urban dictionary help me out. I thought I knew what ratchet pussy was, just had to double check.

Mark: Yo Son I'm Tryna Fuck Angie Bad Ass Fuck Yo!

Jason: I dont Know Why nigga...Thats Ratchet
Pussy.. I know Mad niggas That Fucked that Hoe!

... Hahahahahahhahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

creatine added which is also by optimum nutrition and micronized (not monohydrate)

Do people really find a difference between creatine monohydrate and Hcl or all the other crap ??

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Do people really find a difference between creatine monohydrate and Hcl or all the other crap ??

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

People commonly swear by the sugar pill placebo. That's why the best testing is done double blind. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back