• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

OLYMPUS pharma first cycle ever.

IML Gear Cream!
Do people really find a difference between creatine monohydrate and Hcl or all the other crap ??

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
From what research shows monohydrate gives water retention. Micronized not so much

Yes I've been accused on some occasions and its been flattering to say the least lol. We are a small hole in the wall gym the have mostly power lifters here. This past yr 7 member set 3 world records and 4 state records from bench and deadlift (I want to be a power record holder as well as a pro Bodybuiler). These members have been lifting for several years and great technique but they bench with single ply shirts which I feel is cheating. By the end of this yr im shooting for 550 lbs bench press RAW and possibly entering my first amateur mens physique show

I'm officially subbed. If you're training with Powerlifters you're going to get fucking GIGANTIC! Raw Lifter here (Knee wraps and Monolift division)

From what research shows monohydrate gives water retention. Micronized not so much

Creapure is your best bet. Any other form of Creatine and I spray the toilet a nice watery brown =)

dude creatine retains water in the muscle, if you find a creatine that .. hmmm .. doesnt retain water .. thennn

These crazy marketing campaigns got people confused lol .. Testosterone injections that dont actually raise your test not needing to do a PCT .. "WHATTTTT WE GOTTA TRY THAT SHIIT "

In for this ride

Sent from my SCH-R760X using Tapatalk

These crazy marketing campaigns got people confused lol .. Testosterone injections that dont actually raise your test not needing to do a PCT .. "WHATTTTT WE GOTTA TRY THAT SHIIT "

Unfortunately, those marketing campaigns exist and do well because people choose to be naive and pray that the product ACTUALLY does what it says! LOL!

Gonna try for a new PR tomorrow on the flat bench. 315 for reps. Shooting for 8-10 reps. I feel my max is around 365

Did biceps today. Let me tell you that dboll is kicking in very nicely. First exercise I did curls with bench bar 45lb and 35lbs plates with perfect form no rocking shoulders back and ran through 3 sets like it was kandy.. ill go with the 45lb plates next week for sure. My biceps were so swollen I was in ecstasy "THE PUMP" IS AMAZING finished with forearms and never saw them that big in my life, they felt solid like bricks. I've been putting on some great gains and tomarrow will be my first test as I will attempt 10 reps @315 on the flat bench.

FREAKAZOIID OUT

So I got 9reps @315 Which is a big improvement from the previous week. 405 is now at my fingertips

Week 5 im @ 263 lbs and my bench is at 365 for 3 reps
Squat at 315 for 10 reps im curling the 45lb plates on a 45lb bench bar like a freak.
Some at the gym are asking around what im taking but dont wanna talk to me lolol. This thurs im going for 5 reps @ 365 raw bench

16lbs weight gained in 4 1/2 weeks it cant be all H20 :)

Back