• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

So how big do yalls arms measure

IML Gear Cream!
17 3/4 cold and un trained as I was at dr all day.

Last edited:
about 17 3/4 cold. I don't do much direct arm work, so they always gain fast when I give a few weeks of specialization.

I know a few guys that have retarded big arms 19-20" and never trained. I doubt ct was always natural but I think his arms are legit. Nothing else is really standout on his body.

Yeah but are the buff shapely arms? That's the question.....
Measurement alone doesn't mean much. A fat slob can have a 18" of disgusting mush....no bicep or tricep that can be seen.

Last time I measured I was 18"
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388455296.559638.jpg

17.5 pumped for me. Happy with size just looking for more cuts!

Mine are cut. Feathered tris all year round. I'll be happy at 19-20 hopefully in a year or so I've been studying the art of arm building. I think I've found what works best for me now so it's just a matter of time.

I actively avoid training tri and upper traps.... to be totally serious because theyre naturally just large on me..fat or not.

Little over 17....need to grow more! Arms are a weak spot for me IMO

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

My left arm is 14 my right is 18. I'm not entirely sure how that happened. Also I'm having a spot of blindness and hair is growing on my right palm.
Any of you lot ever had these sides?

In all seriousness 16" bilaterally.

Get Shredded!
Mine are about 17 inches when flacid ;)

Had 20's, been off a year due to surgery but just got some gear yesterday!! time to pump these 16's back on up and then some BABY!! :-D

My left arm is 14 my right is 18. I'm not entirely sure how that happened. Also I'm having a spot of blindness and hair is growing on my right palm.
Any of you lot ever had these sides?

In all seriousness 16" bilaterally.

I had the same affliction. Had to learn how to be proficient with my left hand.
We're talking about using a screw driver right

Mine stay around 18 but have had them up to 19.5, not bad on a 5'5 frame:)

Had to learn how to be proficient with my left hand.
We're talking about using a screw driver right

Do they make left handed screw drivers in metric and standard there in the states?

Do they make left handed screw drivers in metric and standard there in the states?

Yes, but they usually come with glasses, are found almost exclusively in labratories and libraries, and you don't get anywhere with them unless you can solve multi-variable differential equations. :(

Yes, but they usually come with glasses, are found almost exclusively in labratories and libraries, and you don't get anywhere with them unless you can solve multi-variable differential equations. :(

Damn you all to Hell Cambridge! I knew a Masters in Astrophysics concentrating in theoretic particle physics was bollocks. Did I listen? Certainly not.

Kyoshkin203534 said:
Mistake #1 was going to Cambridge.
Ha!

Arms are a cunt hair under 18" .
Left arm slighly bigger than my right, as I love me some strange;)

Mistake #1 was going to Cambridge.

Shit on that mate. I'm far too poor and nowhere near posh enough to have attended uni there. Clearly I was joking in the first place.

Shit on that mate. I'm far too poor and nowhere near posh enough to have attended uni there. Clearly I was joking in the first place.

United we know bro. Just joshing with ya man.

Just going to add 18 to 18.5 cold. since that's how we are measuring, forearms are almost as big as my upper arm.I want to bring them up to 20's or 21's and keep them there but lean. A lean arm looks better then a bloated one no matter how large it is.

Mine stay around 18 but have had them up to 19.5, not bad on a 5'5 frame:)

21'

Sent from my iPhone using Powered by BREAKBONES

They put in a new blood pressure machine in my gym. I see everyone use it. It is quite the rave.

I went over to stick my arm in the cuff. It went up to my elbow and no further. A old man walked by and shook his head at me.

Apple Ijuice2 phone

Back