• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

AY??

lolol..I'm sure if theyre taking new clients one of their reps will give you a shout out :)

It's as [SUP]though[SUP]it[SUP]never[SUP]existed[SUP]......[/SUP][/SUP][/SUP][/SUP][/SUP]

I want a pm too got a list before she went private but didn't have the funds to buy before she left us :(

You'll need to have a very large cock to get on the list

Every post I see referencing AY is crazy positive. I'd love to make contact with the rep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With that join date/post count it'll be a while, get in line buddy.

For those looking for lists it helps if you are known in the community or have good references. Also bribes help:winkfinger:

Get Shredded!
Lol it's so overpriced that she had to go underground do to overwhelming sales lol!!

Yep, it's so overpriced that most of the vets on the 4 forums I'm on use her gear almost exclusively.

And that is your choice. Me personally i prefer not to throw away money.

And that is your choice. Me personally i prefer not to throw away money.
Your really too small to be running gear anyway. You should take time to learn diet and training. Once those are exhausted think about gear.

Overpriced-Check!
XXX per vial is insane-Check!
Personally prefer not to throw money away-Check!

Obviously clueless and out of your league-Check!

Cost can be an issue for me but, trust is everything. We are basically putting our lives in the hands of these people and these labs. My current supplier isn't the cheapest but I've never had a problem, my labs confirm the potency and, I have never had infections or complications. I just hate the long turn around time involved so, I'm shopping.

My last lab work was posted in the labs forum btw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your really too small to be running gear anyway. You should take time to learn diet and training. Once those are exhausted think about gear.

Love the e-rage internet tough guy. I find your comments amusing especially considering you know nothing about me or what sports i train for.

Back