• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Diet plan (5300K) in ABSURD detail (including nutrition info). Also gluten free(!?)

wrbsuperman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'll admit, I'm pretty proud of this diet. I hate vegetables (like, cannot eat the majority of them) and I'm super cheap when it comes to buying myself food. This might be the cleanest most balanced thing I've come up with yet (NOT designed to be gluten free but it just happened to be), and I actually like everything on it. I did a lot of research and each item (from the papaya to the wild rice) has a purpose. I'd love to hear your thoughts on carb/fat/protein ratios, calories per meal, how things are proportioned throughout the day, etc. I'm sorry if the format looks ridiculous I copy and pasted from Excel the best I could. Then ginger with the almonds is meant to be consumed as a powdered pill form.

This is designed around a MORNING workout.

FoodCaloriesFatCarbsFiberSugarProtein
Wakeup food (NOT Thurs)
-1 pint milk (whole, 3.25% milkfat)29316252525
-1 oz chocolate powder11212523
-2 eggs1401012
-1/2 cup cooked potato flesh5713111
-1 oz raw bacon128133
-1/4 cup cheddar132118
Meal Total862516314949
Post-Workout
-1 cup pomegranate juice13413332
Protein Supplement (only Thursdays)
-1 serving breakfast casserole (2X wake-up)91468262248
Meal Total1048695923448
Snack
-1/2 cup almonds (ginger)41135168115
Meal Total41135168115
Lunch
-1/2 cup (uncooked) wild rice2851605212
-1/2 cup (raw) black beans3311.56015221
-1 boneless skinless chicken breast260254
-1 cup cheddar532442733
Meal Total140848.51222011120
Snack
-1/2 cup avocado1202213513
-1 can (172 g) white tuna in water220541
Meal Total34027135144
Dinner (NO milk on Thursday)
-8 oz raw hamburger (80/20)5684840
-1 cup flowerets broccoli2041.52
-1/2 cup quinoa (uncooked)313554612
-1 cup papaya5514381
-1 pint milk (whole, 3.25% milkfat)293162502525
Meal Total1249699710.53380
CaloriesFatCarbsFiberSugarProtein
Grand totals5318299.537046.5129356
Thursday* minus milk and and wakeup meal4456248.530745.580307

SoCal, thanks for checking it out! (and sorry for my absurd title I'm trying to figure out how to edit that for normalcy) I've done the gomad probably 4-5 times, usually a month or two at a stretch. It really is numero uno for recovery, and I find I can even skip the shake with it. Many times I HAVE to skip the shake 'cause it just ends up being too much whey lol my toilet hated me. What supps/alternatives do you use instead of whey/milk?

In this plan, I skip the milk Thursday's b/c it's my off day (see another equally detailed yet ridiculously titled post of mine in the "training" section) and I want to lower the calorie count. The milk on my work days is to prep for the workout, taking advantage of the whey and adding calories to my pre-workout meal and for dinners, to add calories and casein. While I think you could take out the milk, it would need an appropriate substitute b/c of the low calories of those meals (pre-workout and dinner). If 5300K overall is too high, I think one should distribute some of lunch's calories to the meals you remove the milk.

(my proposed training routine to complementing the diet and vice versa)
http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/sh...mber-than-a-box-of-rocks-Critique-my-routine!

Ahh ok. Its funny, I can't drink milk at all and SOME brands of whey protein jack up my stomach. However I can handle ON brand protein no problem. Syntha 6 just gave me bubble guts lol.

I've also done Muscle Meds Carnivor beef protein. Tasted like absolute dog shite. But no stomach issues at all since its beef not whey.

As far at the rest of the diet it looks great. Looks like you are gonna bulk up fast with those kind of cals.

Actually man it's weird, while a high calorie diet def puts on size there were training cycles where I focused on hitting my CNS extremely hard and, despite how much I ate, did not put on a ton of weight. My A&P days are long behind me but I'd be curious if there's an actual connection or if it was all in my head. I do remember that if I didn't eat enough there would be days where things would just be hazy and I couldn't focus. I think this current routine has a nice blend of CNS/muscle building exercises, so I'm anticipating some legitimate size 3 or 4 months in.

That's really interesting that ON doesn't affect you, I wonder what about their process/product that causes that… I guess I'd have to do more research on lactose intolerance. Maybe their product/ingredients really are of higher quality? Good to know on the beef protein haha I'd contemplating buying it but if it's that rough I'll stay away.

I've been in the supplement industry for a while now. Syntha-6 (unfortunately) is a terrible protein. Tons of filler. ON uses digestive enzymes btw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, that's a ton of lactose you're taking in man. Not sure what all the milk is about but otherwise it looks good.

Man, you guys don't know milk till you drink a gallon a day for 2 months straight lol. Now THAT'S a lot of milk. Thanks for the info SigRep, very interesting! One of the reasons I added papaya was due to its protein digesting enzymes (and potassium). By ON using those enzymes, you mean they're in the protein and activate once consumed or it's during the processing stage? Aight aight, I'll bust out the google search...

http://www.optimumnutrition.com/news.php?article=685

This article is a little vague, but it would seems they're added to the protein and then consumed to be "activated." A very intriguing direction one could shift their diet towards eh? My buddy works as a research chemist (primarily polymers not hormones :( lol) and I wonder what his take would be on that. Oh bio chem, why did I stop after organic...

Diet plan (5300K) in ABSURD detail (including nutrition info). Also gluten fr...

The sugar to protien ratio in milk is absurd. Great for children, but a terrible staple for protein intake.

The enzymes are not naturally occurring in the protein. They are added (protease is a very common example).

IML Gear Cream!
Right, sorry if I was unclear. Regarding the enzymes, I actually was musing whether or not they had some giant vat of protein that they were slowly digesting with the enzymes, then drying back out to powdered form to create their "simplest, most digestible protein." Obviously not, and it is definitely good to know!

We'll have to agree to disagree on milk's usefulness in enhancing one's protein intake. You're right, on it's own it might not present the ideal ratios for a competitive strength/size athlete. However, I'd be hard pressed to find one specific food source containing the "perfect balance," and I'd be even more hard-pressed to refer to milk as "terrible." When it comes to dieting, ease of access, preparation, and consumption are definitely two important factors in calling something a "staple." For that reason, milk is a protein boosting staple for many people's meal plans (though not in the one I've listed above).

As Arnold used to say, "Milk is for babies, when you grow up you drink beer."

But seriously, anything with more sugar than protein per serving is a waste of time, and certainly not part of a "clean bulk."

More importantly, your avatar tells me you are far from needing 5300 calories. Regardless of how clean the food sources, you will store a ton of those calories as fat because your body simply doesn't need it.

*chuckling* Whatever you say man. Since there's no finite definition of what a "clean" diet is, I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree again. Feel free to check what I posted on the latest "Clean Bulking" thread (that you also posted in) for my stance on clean diets.

http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/15412-Clean-Bulking-guide/page2

Not to be rude but since you said "more importantly…you are far from needing 5300 calories" I'd have to question the breadth of your training experience and encounters. I'll borrow what I posted in another thread

One last tidbit is to consider how heavy and hard olympic lifters train but yet do not put on size. I have a good friend (23) who just got back from a competition in the Ukraine (he trains on Long Island) and in 5 years he progressed from 136 lbs (walk around weight) to 173. "How many calories a day does he consume," you ask? *chuckling* He doesn't know, he measures it in pounds. My guess, on the low end, would be 6000
Until you've tried squatting heavy every day for several months, or have specifically targeted your CNS for more than 2 weeks straight, you won't know how many calories are required just to stay alive during that intense training.

I back everything I say up with video/photo proof that I've actually experienced it. See my planned progression-based powerlifting routine in the training threads. My video is there, and another one of my friends who squatted 500 natty at 171 lbs. Both these guys (and myself) are natty.

Here is the video of my olympic lifting friend front squatting 185 kg at 75 kg bodyweight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTxAKP4Z0Rg

Get off your high horse chief, no need to make such absolute statements on a thread intended for learning. Esp. when you're fucking wrong.

You might have some trouble on this forum if you're not open to learning man. No one here is out to get you. I'm doing what I can to help you be the best you can be. Take it or leave it.

And by the way, I won states powerlifting in high school. You may want to lower you're guard on here.

On the contrary, I've openly welcomed other thoughts and ideas and continue to do so. However, I make sure to provide anecdotes as well as proof for why I do the things I do.

"The sugar to protien ratio in milk is absurd. Great for children, but a terrible staple for protein intake… ...anything with more sugar than protein per serving is a waste of time, and certainly not part of a 'clean bulk…' ...your avatar tells me you are far from needing 5300 calories. Regardless of how clean the food sources, you will store a ton of those calories as fat because your body simply doesn't need it."

An awful lot of hyperbole and absolute statements in here, contrasting my...

Ah, fuck it. I'm not going to repost this entire thread to try and convince you of something when you weren't quick enough to pick it up the first time. It's obviously just who you are. So you got me, I'm a close-minded overbearing ogre who makes bold statements without conceding the chance of other possibilities, or even providing thorough explanations or evidence.

Diet plan (5300K) in ABSURD detail (including nutrition info). Also gluten fr...

On the contrary, I've openly welcomed other thoughts and ideas and continue to do so. However, I make sure to provide anecdotes as well as proof for why I do the things I do.

An awful lot of hyperbole and absolute statements in here, contrasting my...

Ah, fuck it. I'm not going to repost this entire thread to try and convince you of something when you weren't quick enough to pick it up the first time. It's obviously just who you are. So you got me, I'm a close-minded overbearing ogre who makes bold statements without conceding the chance of other possibilities, or even providing thorough explanations or evidence.

[/COLOR]

I don't intend for you to feel that way about my comments. I'm sure you're a fantastic powerlifter; And by no means am I downplaying your figure. Don't take it personally. We're all on the same team here.

Back