• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I am Alpha

Lion killer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok Guys I'm wondering about pct. I am the type of person to show smarts and overall heart to show I am capable of great things. When I think about steroids I go straight to pct. I want to be a monster but I don't want it to be temporary. I don't want to be the guy that gets big as fuck and then loses everything he had because of steroids. I would like to hear from the people that have been through the shit and know how to keep the maximum amount of gains possible. So please I'm asking for advice from the vets to guide me along the right path. Education is # 2 to actually living through something. I plan on taking testosterone enanthate for my first cycle and have read a lot about hcg, clomid, nolvadex, for pct and would like some clear direction for dosage and amount of time to take these medicines. Thank you for any feedback but bull shit will be disregarded and anything and everything will be researched to it fullest so please bring it. I want to kill lions and even defy god when he tries to force his will upon me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im in for this. The part ab killin lions and defying god hooked me. Way to close out a post! But I have to agree with warrior on this. Im no vet but all my research has led me to believe that hcg isnt needed for pct after first cycle unless ur testicles atrophy. Im on my first cycle now. Will be using nolva and clomid as outlined above. Also running 10mg of aromasin ed on cycle but may increase to 20mg if need be.

Sent from my SCH-R760X using Tapatalk

I personally do 6 weeks with even dosages i.e. Nolva: 20/20/20/20/20/20
Clomid: 40/40/40/40/40/40

Higher dosage = higher sides with a negative correlation to benefit. The compounds have an additive effect upon eachother therefore making a lower dosage over a longer period of time feasible.

-mass

For future reference, most guys use HCG around mid to end of cycle. Some people start earlier if they are running 19-nor progestins like deca due to rapid shutdown. With the test e alone, the nolva/clomid PCT should be sufficient to restore natural test production. If you do run HCG, it's dosage increment is iu's. You can find HCG in multi-dose vials as well as single dose. I utilize a 5000 iu, multi-dose vial of HCG at 500 iu's a week for 10 weeks. If it were a 15 week cycle like I plan for my upcoming one to be, then I would run it from weeks 6-16. Week 6 is about when my oral kickstart stops and week 16, which is apx. when my esters have cleared and I start PCT.

-mass

Hell yeah guys I appreciate the input. I am excited to start this journey of mind and body. I don't have anything against God nor lions. It's really just a mind set I use to get amped as shit and to convey how serious I am. I am a man of God and know I don't need to prove it to anyone but at the same time i am not afraid to claim he is my God in front of the masses. But back to the main issue I will take in what has been given to me and with careful consideration with make a decision on the most efficient pct or if I will inject steroids in the first place. Right now I'm pretty sure on test e and will still take a couple months to make sure it's not something I'm just currently excited about. Once again thank you and I'm still open to any advice. This site is beautiful because of the people so keep it up :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
How old are you?
How long have you been lifting?
What's your diet like?
What are your goals for this cycle?
How tall are you and how much do you weigh?
Have you reached your potential naturally?
Why are you thinking you want to start aas?
I was just wondering.not trying to give you a hard time.
Have you researched how to properly inject your self with out causing a infection?
Do you know were to inject yourself and how often at the same site?
Do you know what gauge pin to use and what length?
Just want you to be as informed as possible.don't want you to hurt yourself.

If you want to keep all your gains just run test forever... pct is for losers

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

exactly pct is for quitters .... Are you a quitter? ..... JK i would sub if I didn`t like lions so much

Keep your cals up slightly during and after pct. I would not recommend cutting directly after your cycle if holding onto gains is your top priority. Also a pre workout during pct will help keep aggression and strength up while your body adjusts to homeostasis. If you're serious though, blasting and cruising is what most of us do now but we have done our homework.

Back