• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Best Source for Real Primo

Get Shredded!
Ive PM'd you already, just waiting for a response.. send me a sample at full pop so i can check out it first

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
ok. I just emailed him so I will see how many amps he will let me send out

And don't forget nude images of farm animals en flagre delecto.

sent from an unknown base inside a secret area where the moon landing was filmed.

Ehhhh....sure why not. I'd prefer compromising photos of girlfriends/wives... But trannies, beastiality, or homo-erotic photos of yourself will suffice.

All strictly for verification purposes during the screening process.

There is only one with legit TESTED and properly dosed primo. Tested by two independent mass specs and proved by user cycles. ONLY ONE.

I'm on the legend primo. It's been tested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Granabolic thick ass oil bros. Read some of the threads on it in the Granabolic forum

IML Gear Cream!
There is only one with legit TESTED and properly dosed primo. Tested by two independent mass specs and proved by user cycles. ONLY ONE.

You're wonderful =)

*Just curious as to why are you running Primo. Got a show coming up or are you trying to get into beach shape? Primo takes so long to kick in and isn't very strong. All this talk is good and fun, but why so hellbent on Primo?

You're wonderful =)

*Just curious as to why are you running Primo. Got a show coming up or are you trying to get into beach shape? Primo takes so long to kick in and isn't very strong. All this talk is good and fun, but why so hellbent on Primo?

how long does it take ?

:)

Back