• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Best online source?

deejaylabay

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My local source charges me pretty much triple the price on everything i wanna buy and even though the gear is always quality, i just cant afford paying that much anymore. Can any senior members recommend a good quality online source? Appreciate it :)

WE have many great sponsors here.Much depends on what you are looking for ? OD

Looking for dbol, test e and nolvadex/arimidex.. so a bit of everything haha. I dont know if you are allowed to say, or want to for that matter, but where have you bought online in the past that proved to be legit and hassle free?

Read through the board.... then make your decision. Research mane.

<< I'm pretty partial:winkfinger: Many great options here as well

Looking for dbol, test e and nolvadex/arimidex.. so a bit of everything haha. I dont know if you are allowed to say, or want to for that matter, but where have you bought online in the past that proved to be legit and hassle free?

Here at ASF there are many quality sponsors that have what you need.Look around and see what ppl have to say-Luck-OD

Here at ASF there are many quality sponsors that have what you need.Look around and see what ppl have to say-Luck-OD

okay i see how this works now, no one wants to give a straight answer, understandable. How do i go to sponsors forum?

Once you learn the layout of the site and how everything works, you will see its quite easy to read up on the various sources and contact them. Just read about for a while and I guarantee you'll have it figured out by the end of the week.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Once you learn the layout of the site and how everything works, you will see its quite easy to read up on the various sources and contact them. Just read about for a while and I guarantee you'll have it figured out by the end of the week.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

yup already got it, I think I'll look around more next time before posting something stupid haha thanks everyone

IML Gear Cream!
yup already got it, I think I'll look around more next time before posting something stupid haha thanks everyone

This site offers everything. UGL test-p can go for really cheap or you can find human grade test-p for three times as much. It is up to you what YOU want from a source.

Happy hunting!

hey bro hope i can help u...first of all get 10 posts on boadd and you can pm a rep or whomever..its easy just ask some random questions to get ur post count up to 10..im also a newbie but have done my homework on the board and was in your spot not too long ago..what i think is your best bet is mlg cause there prices are cheap and shipping is only 6 dollars and time is 3 to 5 days after payment..so do ur own homework but i think after many hours researching this is the best i came up with and im not a rep so not steering you in that direction to help myself im doing it to help u being a newbie and i understand how it is being new to the board..good luck and welcome to our forum..there are great guys and sponcers and reps here

sorry warrior...whats ta talk? dont know all the lingo yet as i said im still new myself here

ps....u can also give out rep points to the guys that help u..so keep me in mind..lol

advice doesn't seem so sincere when you ask for rep points right after lol, all good though I got everything figured out thanks

Last edited:
its as sincere as your gonna get bro.. been where iur at and why i got aboard this forum.. just telling you with all the hours of research and reading everyones opinions i think in my own opinion mlg is a go to place or atleast place to start.. ull read and see for yourself and come up with ur num 1 but so far by far they are.. dont worry pal keep the rep points .. just saying if a bro helps ya out thats a way to say thanks but thats on u

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome,

just do a little bit research and trust me you will find many good sources

Get Shredded!
I have to say look at officer Farva really close. I can say that if you do it's worth the effort to pay close attention to him and just say that I want a liter of cola.

I have to say look at officer Farva really close. I can say that if you do it's worth the effort to pay close attention to him and just say that I want a liter of cola.

"Double baco cheeseburger, it's for a cop."

Wow.... you really are a fucking DICKHEAD. I compliment your advice and I get that? This is becoming REAL personal fuckhead.

Farva and JD... We don't need this BS on the board. To the pit gentlemen. Hash it out there. 27 or 57 your both grown men.... lets keep the integrity of ASF and pit it up. I'll join ya both.

its as sincere as your gonna get bro.. been where iur at and why i got aboard this forum.. just telling you with all the hours of research and reading everyones opinions i think in my own opinion mlg is a go to place or atleast place to start.. ull read and see for yourself and come up with ur num 1 but so far by far they are.. dont worry pal keep the rep points .. just saying if a bro helps ya out thats a way to say thanks but thats on u

Im in Mass as well, im going with MLG too .. just sucks they dont have primo .. so looking for a good source for that, how do i give out rep point ?

I feel that you might be miss judging officer Farva here just purchase him a litter of cola and a dbl cheese burger, hold the spit please.

dont realy know bro but i think its an option on the page.. just got to look for it.. thanks bro

Back