Pharmacom Store

Planning first cycle - Need opinions!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Planning first cycle - Need opinions!

Stats: 21yo, been lifting for 4 years, 6 ft, 190lbs, ~9%bf.

First off i know most people are going to say I'm too young, but I've made up my mind and I will not start the cycle until i am 100% sure i have all the information i need in order to do the cycle responsibly and safely.

This is the cycle i have planned (bulking):
    Week 1 - 4, Dianabol (kick start) @ 40mg ED
    Week 1 - 10, Test E @ 500mg EW
    Week 12 - 13, Nolvadex @ 40mg ED
    Week 14 - 15, Nolvadex @ 20mg ED

What does everyone think about this cycle? And of course I will be raising my caloric and protein intake, i eat very often and very clean.
    some questions i have:

- Is 40mg ED of Dbol enough to see good mass and strength gains?
    - Is 4 weeks of Dbol long enough for a kick start?
    - Is 10 weeks long enough for a full Test E cycle? I have 2 vials (10 ml, 250mg/ml), this will last me 10 weeks, i would rather not have to purchase another vial just so i can run an extra couple of weeks if it is not necessary. Maybe i could lower my dose to 400mg EW and run it for longer?
    - Since i have never injected before I was hoping to poke myself the lest amount of times, what is everyone's opinions on injecting the test only once a week? 500mg would mean a 2ml injection once a week, would that be too much all at once? I understand twice a week is optimal but does it really make much of a difference?
    - I definitely need some help with my PCT, is nolvadex enough?
    - Also, other than a clean diet, does anyone have any tips to minimize bloat/water retention?

Any help is appreciated, thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

bump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by deejaylabay View Post

This is the cycle i have planned (bulking):
    Week 1 - 4, Dianabol (kick start) @ 40mg ED
    Week 1 - 10, Test E @ 500mg EW
    Week 12 - 13, Nolvadex @ 40mg ED
    Week 14 - 15, Nolvadex @ 20mg ED

What does everyone think about this cycle? And of course I will be raising my caloric and protein intake, i eat very often and very clean.
    some questions i have:

- Is 40mg ED of Dbol enough to see good mass and strength gains?
    - Is 4 weeks of Dbol long enough for a kick start?
    - Is 10 weeks long enough for a full Test E cycle? I have 2 vials (10 ml, 250mg/ml), this will last me 10 weeks, i would rather not have to purchase another vial just so i can run an extra couple of weeks if it is not necessary. Maybe i could lower my dose to 400mg EW and run it for longer?
    - Since i have never injected before I was hoping to poke myself the lest amount of times, what is everyone's opinions on injecting the test only once a week? 500mg would mean a 2ml injection once a week, would that be too much all at once? I understand twice a week is optimal but does it really make much of a difference?
    - I definitely need some help with my PCT, is nolvadex enough?
    - Also, other than a clean diet, does anyone have any tips to minimize bloat/water retention?

Any help is appreciated, thank you
    Cycle looks pretty good actually. I would go 12 weeks but if you only have 2 vials, I wouldn't drop the dose.

The dbol is fine for a kickstart and 40mg is plenty. I'd do 20mg in the morning and another 20mg preworkout.

You'll need to inject twice a week with Test E to keep your levels stable. Half the half-life of the ester is a good ground rule. Injecting isn't bad, after your first few pins you won't think twice about it.

Nolva should be enough for a cycle this mild. You should look into an AI (aromasin, arimidex) to prevent gyno and help with the bloat. If you decide not to run an AI, make sure you have the Nolva on hand in case any signs of gyno pop up.

I think you're too young, but if you're going to do it, at least be smart about it.

Warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Honestly for your first if drop the dbol and stick to test for the first couple of cycles. And as warrior said get yourself some ai to keep the estro at bay. Trust me you'll want that. Keep it simple so you can see how u handle basic test first then at the soonest next cycle throw in the dbol. JHMO

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Looks like a really simple, good first cycle. You could actually do a little more dbol, but be warned, dbol is known to give serious bloat/water retention. You need an AI such as aromasin, especially during the dbol. If you retain water bad enough, it's going to put your BP in the danger zone, plus you will feel like sh$@ with all that water weight. It pretty much can ruin the rest of your cycle if you have to quit early because you didn't have something to help with estrogen/water/bloat. Dbol is an amazing compound though and I love it as long as I have some aromasin to go along with it.
    Other than that, I don't think you could go wrong. Dosages look pretty safe and standard.

ANABOLIC AMERICA REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Your test e, run it to either 14 or 16 weeks; as your body will still continue to be growing, no sense in stopping your results.
    Dbol: That's a good dose; however you could run that to 5-6weeks making sure you have liver care. Anabolicamerica.net carries the 40mg pills.
    Look at the link in my signature area

all up in this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by breakbones View Post
    Look at the link in my signature area
    how could we miss that? lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

i would just run the test myself. but cycle looks straight. good luck!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

thanks for the response guys, so with the AI would i just start taking it at the beginning of my cycle or just if gyno sides start to pop up?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

thanks for the response guys, so with the AI would i just start taking it at the beginning of my cycle or just if gyno sides start to pop up?
    Theres probably other opinions on this but I like to run AI if I'm using dbol. I use AI before sides start otherwise I feel like I end up chasing my tail trying to correct a problem. It's easier to prevent bloat than it is to eliminate it once u got it.

Another thing that that I like to do, but isn't standard- I like running dbol mid cycle when test is full swing. It's the best pumps ever when u use dbol and u already have test kicking in. Maybe try week 3-7 with dbol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I'd take it at the beginning of the cycle to keep gyno and bloat away. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

I personally run 12.5mg of Aromasin (exemestane) a day.

Warrior