• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I just had the scariest night in my life

custom

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Last night I took my 10 years old step son out for dinner it was kinda like a boys night out we went for sushi which is his favorite and then a bannana blow pop again his favorite. When we got home he wanted to stop down stairs to see who was in the gym...whats this kid thinking at the age of 10 lol. I told him comon lets go mom and Vincenzo are waiting. When I open the door there is my mother in law slamming the back of my son and my wife is on the phone with 143 (911) I said whats going on my wife replied he stopped breathing I grabbed him and looked at his face his eyes were buldging out of his head and he had a redish blue color on his face. I held him upsidedown and smacked his ass and I heard a small cry, but 30 seconds later it happens again so my mother in law who is 88 and had 13 kids of her own takes him and with her mouth covers his nose and mouth and starts sucking he then gasps for air again. My wife tells me the paramedics are on the way so instead of waiting in the condo we went downstairs to meet them at the front gate. When they arrived the one emt took him immediatly and said lets go we all jumped in the ambulance and took off, he continuded to hold my son on his belly side and stongely rubbibg his back but the real fear didn't start till I heard him say to the one emt "turn the oxygen on" and then to the driver "go faster". Man my heart sank, my mother in law started praying out loud my wife just wanted to touch my son. At the hospital they start putting tubes down his throat to release whatever is stuck there and now my chest is starting to tighten up and I'm getting dizzy. We found out he had a bad reaction to his formula due to a low sugar count in his blood and he was chocking on his vomit. The emt's saw my condition and started to take my B.P. and told me to relax after drawing blood from me they gave me I guess a real strong sedative because the next thing I remember was waking up in my son's hospital room and seeing him sleeping calmly in the bed. So Vincenzo is back in the hospital for observation and hope he will be home. I just want to say to you all from the top to the bottom of my heart I hope you never have to feel this way, ever I truely mean this I felt like I was going to die right there. If it wasnt for my mother in law and the fast service of the paramedics I really dont know if my son would be here right now. I am in their debt forever. I'll be in touch and let everyone know how things are going a bit later. Peace and love to you all
P.S. If you have kids hold them and hug them a little tighter for me today.
Custom

Last edited:
Thank god your son is ok. That hit home with me having a 11 yr old. Definitely keep us informed on your son.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Something like that would have aged me another 10 years.

Oh man Custom. Poor Vincenzo has had a rough start.... You and your family are in my prayers brother.

Hang in there Bro. Your little man and your family have been through so much lately. I'm praying for you.

Holy shit bro ... I wouldn't wish that on anyone. You must've been scared shitless, I can only imagine. Wishing your a little man a speedy recovery and return home ... u hang in there and be strong bro.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Damn custom that's scary as hell,I have a seven year old boy of my own and I can't imagine going thru something like that.Thank god he's feeling better.

Will be praying for your family Bro. Things will get better man keep your head up!

IML Gear Cream!
Sorry you had to go through that brother. Just glad he is doing better and don't take it for granted. Every second of life is precious, especially when it comes to your children. Ya sound like a great father to them so I am sure you know that. Way to be there for them.

Its so hard to watch the little ones go through these things. When my son was 1 year old he had a seizure and I thought he was dying. It looked like a heart attack. It was a horrible thing to see. Thankfully he pulled through.

I hope you don't have to go through anything like this again. We only have these children for a short time and some even shorter. Like you said, hold them close.

my thoughts and prayers are with your family. that sounds like a horrible night, but i'm really glad your son is doing better.

I had a hard time reading all of that. I couldn't imagine anything scarier. Thank God he is OK. My prayers go out to Vinceno and your family.

You and your little one will be in my thoughts all day. Having 5 kids myself reading this really hits home. Hang in there brother as you know you have plenty of people praying for you on here.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

I am so sorry for your wee babe, and your sweet heart. God will take care of you and your sweet little man. Thank you for sharing.

I'm so so sorry that your little man and your family has had to deal with that..
props to the medical team for taking care of you as well.

I would suggest you ask about nutrimigen AA until your little guys formula issues are sorted out..its an amino acid based formula with no known allergens
my youngest daughter had to be put on it ..she has since built a better immune system (better , more appropriate not stronger per se) and is now no longer allergic to anything. Its very scary to sort through... E-hugs to you and yours.

Man, that made me choke up custom. Thoughts and prayers are with the family.

Sent from nowhere

So sorry to hear this Cutom. But at least he seems to be doing ok now. He's a fighter that Vincenzo!
Thoughts and well wishes going out to you and him brother.

Wow man that is crazy I think I would have flipped if that was mee..I can't handle shit like that when it's my kids.

Holy shit! Well im glad he is better now and in good care.... thoughts and good energy you and your families way custom!

Prayers man....my 13 year old just had a grand mal seizure last week.......scared me to death.

Thanks everyone for the prayers and support. I came home for a quick shower and heading back to the hospital. Looks like the little guy will be home tomorrow the doctors changed his formula and want to keep him overnight for observation. Man what more does this kid have to go through?
Once again thanks all and I'll let you know how he's doing.
Custom

watch him like a hawk on the new formula...with every formula change for my youngest it would take about a week to show up any issues
I realize it isn't necessarily the same scenario but keep an eye on it... even a little hiney rash can be a sign of worse things to come. Altered stomach acidity can cause a slight rash or redness and is a really solid clue of whats going on cuz the poor little guy can't tell you if he feels nauseated/vertigo from low blood sugar.

Poor fella...I hope this is the last bump in the road for him.

Back