• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Which Carb is your "weakness"

Currently slaughtering a 12 pack of Sierra Nevada. Wildcat game in in 30. Carbs for the win!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tortilla chips are my weakness for sure... Make nachos almost every damn day! Have had this addiction for the last 6 years of my life

Pecan Pie if it's really good or peach cobbler. Pizza, that ain't shit. Go big or go home on cheat day, do it right like we do in the south.

God damn Lucky Charms. Those magically delicious bastards eye fuck me everytime I walk into my uni's cafe in the morning.

Carrot Cake, German Chocolate Cake. A authentic plate of spaghetti , also SUSHI and I'm talking real sushi or sashimi , albacore rolls mmmmmm

During the later stages of dieting ANY carb honestly sounds good LOL , I would kill to get an extra cup of oatmeal or some more sweet potatoes.

Get Shredded!
No cake.

2 for 5 has browns at safeway tonight
Going to eat the whole package. <-- that's what she said

I can never turn down cheez-its. I hate myself every time I eat them. Asiago cheese to be exact. Fuck you cheez-its and your delicious squares of awesome!

I dont ever crave any sweets. Idk why just never have. My carb weekness has to be chili flavored ramen noodles. I throw in two xans of tuna and some banana peppers and hot sauce. I fuckin love that shit! I think Im still institutionalized a lil bit. Lol

Never had that flavor. The rare chance I eat cheez-its I can eat an entire box. Fucking addictive. Funny thing is I never crave them, just when somebody else has a box I'm like gimme some. lol

Never had that flavor. The rare chance I eat cheez-its I can eat an entire box. Fucking addictive. Funny thing is I never crave them, just when somebody else has a box I'm like gimme some. lol

I'm along the same lines. I refuse to buy them. My parents make sure there's a box on hand for my daughter. Clean bulk be damned!!!!

I dont ever crave any sweets. Idk why just never have. My carb weekness has to be chili flavored ramen noodles. I throw in two xans of tuna and some banana peppers and hot sauce. I fuckin love that shit! I think Im still institutionalized a lil bit. Lol

If the meal starts with ramen they either learned it in college or prison.

As far as spread goes that doesn't sound too bad tho.

Warrior

Cherry poptarts are in the fruit category, right???
But I'm a fool for Oreo's and a big glass of milk.

IML Gear Cream!
Hopadillo anyone?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1387150111890.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1387150111890.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 21
I hate to admit it now, but I used to eat 2 packages of chicken flavored Top Ramen every single day, with a can of tuna mixed in. I swear those shitty little flavor packets have crack in them.

My son spent the night at my place last night. Took him to the store so I could buy him some snacks. I don't usually have junk food at home. We get to the cereal aisle. He wants pop tarts, and I of course eye fuck the cereal boxes. I ask him if he wants cereal. He nods and grabs a box of rice krispies! How could he tell I wanted rice krispies? Perhaps because I was drooling on the box hahaha. So last night I demolished the entire box of cereal. He had 1 bowl. LOL.

Glad I got my fix. Now back onto eating clean again.

I have that same freaking problem with cereal and pop tarts except I don't realize I did it until morning when theres a freaking disaster in the kitchen from sleep eating......... Told the wife NO more crap in the house or well feed it all to the kids till its gone. I have a half a pig sitting in the freezer and a half a cow coming in a couple weeks. Ahhh meat, its such a wonderful thing istn it..... Slightly off topic but anyone have a Fogo De Chao around them and eaten there?? That place has crack laced in...... Wow

I have a fogo in Philly I go to for my "feedings" my wife says she needs to take a poncho so she isn't sprayed w blood and guts of animals while sitting across from me! Lmao "fuck the salad bar and bring me the meat señor"

Usually my wife gets full in 5 minutes and gets bored and threatens to leave and call me a cab while I close the place down but she toughs it out lol

A Brazilian steak house, all you can eat = lifters wet dream haha

And top quality meat and service, it's no golden coral! Lmao

Ahh bro look it up!!!! It's an all you can eat Brazilian steak house. Like 26 different cuts of beef lamb pork but mainly beef. We die every time we get the bug. Total protien overload but boy is it SO FUCKING good!!!!!

Back