• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Happy birthday!!!!!

Oh congrats bro hope you have a very marry day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheapthreads out...........

Happy birthday my friend. Enjoy the day it's yours

e7e2eva3.jpg

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Happy birthday! I had a slice of cake yesterday for cake Friday and now I'll have another today for your birthday. Try not to work to hard today on the house. Hope the beers are cold and the cake has extra icing.

Apost, this blew me away man.... thank you so much. And everybody you guys and gals made my day! I got a huge kick out of this, was totally not expecting anything like this at all. Just got done working on the house, grabbed lunch(Tacos of course!) with my buddy who is helping me, now gonna get cleaned up and have some dinner with some family, and might have a few drinks with friends.... or maybe Ill throw on sweatpants, drink and play video games, its my day and I'll do what I want no matter how lame it is!!! Hahahah!

Thanks again everyone, I was gonna take the weekend off the board til Street hit me up and told me about the thread... Im glad he did this really made the day pretty awesome!!!! Thanks to everybody!!!

Get Shredded!
Happy birthday brother!
I hope its a great one. You desere it friend.

Much respect to you apost!!

Happy Birthday Raptor! Have the dessert of your choice, and don't be shy. Then give that cute puppy of yours some 'doggie' ice cream to help celebrate :)

Back