• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

i need a new home!

rudedawg

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's up how are you guys doing. I was a member of another board that I'm not sure what happend to it. But the site is down and my gear supplierhas not responded to emails. So here I am :) I'm looking forward to meeting new people and getting feed back and ideas from you guys and mostly a reliable source for gear ASAP.....

Good sources here, just make sure you read through the rules and stickies so you know what is expected. Welcome!

Thanks guys. If someone can pm me some info on the right direction for a reliable gear connection I would greatly appreciate it.

Welcome to the forum

Welcome on over brother!

Well it is disconcerting to have a forum that you like and follow dissolve. At least you stumbled into a good group of brothers here. Read up, get your learn on, and join on in. Give this group a chance and I feel that you will soon become a part of it. Welcome aboard.

Welcome. Read the stickies.
They are your guide.
Glad to have ya.

Yeah it sucks I was a memeber with them for a few years and all the sudden its down. Oh well all good things must come to an end I guess. But this board seems pretty cool. I like that you get a good number of people welcoming you aboard.

Just signed up myself, but from what I see I really like this board. Refreshing to see most post actually about bodybuilding, nutrition, training, aas, etc. On one of my other favorite boards most posts are off topic and way too much politics.

Welcome !

Get Shredded!
I'm just trying to figure out this whole 11 post thing

- - - Updated - - -

Its. Kinda different

Back