Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NPP vs Deca

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

NPP vs Deca

For a 16 week cycle utilizing test e, should I use deca or npp? I know npp involves a lot more pinning but I heard it causes less bloat and better gains than deca. If you want to see my cycle go to my thread titled Bulking Cycle - Classic.

-mass

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

if your already using test e might as well do deca since they both are "slow acting" and ud only have to shoot bother two. i feel that its all preference. i like deca better than npp. but i do agree it gives you less bloat but you dont get crazy bloat like on dbol or something. just my .02

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Swolezilla View Post
    if your already using test e might as well do deca since they both are "slow acting" and ud only have to shoot bother two. i feel that its all preference. i like deca better than npp. but i do agree it gives you less bloat but you dont get crazy bloat like on dbol or something. just my .02
    Thats what I was thinking. Mix the two long esters in one pin for each shot and do 2 shots a week. Makes for easier schedule and less pinning. Thanks. Won't aromasin at 20 a day keep bloat minimal?

-mass

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    752 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm one of those crazies who actually likes pinning EOD. Hell my last cycle I pinned ED for 12 weeks..... Can't say I liked that though. Back to NPP, at least for me the NPP is noticably better then any deca I have used in the past. Maybe my deca was just so-so, and the NPP I'm using now is top notch, but for me I will probably never use deca again whether I'm using long esters or short. But again, if the pinning schedule turns you off stick with deca by all means.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts
    Rep Points

Pin your npp m/w/f and call it a day

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I agree to this,,.... Have only 2 cycles with npp under my belt and deca i not know. I have to say that deca gives me so much more than npp..

Bump !!

Gym Derelict

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,168 Posts
    Rep Points

I am in the middle of my first short ester cycle and I like it better than the long esters I did previously. This short ester cycle is Test prop/Ace and NPP.

What I like about short esters is there is no bloat compared to long esters (for me anyway) and the gains are almost immediate, within 10 days.

Another plus for short esters like NPP is if you have sides they clear quicker unlike Deca, ie the dreaded Deca dick.

I did not like the idea of every day or every other day pinning before starting this cycle but now I find it worth the time because of better results.

One other thing, you asked if bloat would be minimized with Aromasin. I still had bloat with long esters taking Aromasin 25mg a day. But that is me, you may not have the bloat issues I experienced.

Like JD stated, if you prefer the twice weekly pinning of Deca compared to NPP then go for it, seems more like a personal preference than anything.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Skip Foursome View Post
    I am in the middle of my first short ester cycle and I like it better than the long esters I did previously. This short ester cycle is Test prop/Ace and NPP.

What I like about short esters is there is no bloat compared to long esters (for me anyway) and the gains are almost immediate, within 10 days.

Another plus for short esters like NPP is if you have sides they clear quicker unlike Deca, ie the dreaded Deca dick.

I did not like the idea of every day or every other day pinning before starting this cycle but now I find it worth the time because of better results.

One other thing, you asked if bloat would be minimized with Aromasin. I still had bloat with long esters taking Aromasin 25mg a day. But that is me, you may not have the bloat issues I experienced.

Like JD stated, if you prefer the twice weekly pinning of Deca compared to NPP then go for it, seems more like a personal preference than anything.
    Long or short esters both retain water so i not agree.. I see guys look like a blow fish just after a week or 2. If you not use a AI you will retain water from most gear.

Gym Derelict

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,168 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mentos View Post
    Long or short esters both retain water so i not agree.. I see guys look like a blow fish just after a week or 2. If you not use a AI you will retain water from most gear.
    Well then I must be imagining that I am not retaining water-LOL!

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Skip Foursome View Post
    Well then I must be imagining that I am not retaining water-LOL!
    Bro most gear will retain water short or long esters.. Some gear retain less water than others.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mentos View Post
    Bro most gear will retain water short or long esters.. Some gear retain less water than others.
    True, but some "appear" to have less bloat with short esters. Plus diet/AI plays a key part is keeping the bloat to a minimum.

Me, personally, I love short esters. The pinning can be a bitch but I don't "appear" to hold much water.

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,304 Posts
    Rep Points

I couldnt agree more...

if you utilizing long esters, keep it simple and stick to all long esters.. more stability, and peace of mine.. less fluctuations and dips.. I mostly use NPP in spring and summer.. Test E and Deca in the winter for bulks..

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    752 Posts
    Rep Points

I usually follow that myself. Test prop, tren-a, var for a cut. Test-e, deca, dbol for a bulk... This bulk I'm trying something different. A gram plus of Omna's/week, plus 635mg/week NPP, and 75mg tbol ED (6 weeks). Omna and NPP injected EOD. Using letro and caber, am starting proviron in a couple of days.... 4 weeks in. So far up 6-8 lbs, maybe gained 1/2" on my waist. Abs still visible, and arms are almost as vascular as they were running var. So far, VERY happy with the result.

Plus, I might add I have used NPP in the past and was not particularly impressed. The NPP I'm using now is from a top notch source who just went private. Not all NPP is created equal.

Gym Derelict

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,168 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    I usually follow that myself. Test prop, tren-a, var for a cut. Test-e, deca, dbol for a bulk... This bulk I'm trying something different. A gram plus of Omna's/week, plus 635mg/week NPP, and 75mg tbol ED (6 weeks). Omna and NPP injected EOD. Using letro and caber, am starting proviron in a couple of days.... 4 weeks in. So far up 6-8 lbs, maybe gained 1/2" on my waist. Abs still visible, and arms are almost as vascular as they were running var. So far, VERY happy with the result.

Plus, I might add I have used NPP in the past and was not particularly impressed. The NPP I'm using now is from a top notch source who just went private. Not all NPP is created equal.
    Yep! I am using same NPP you are and noticing same results.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post

TBol from that same top notch source? I just finished 4 weeks of it and really liked it strength went up ALOT.