• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Local vs mail order doctors

nannybooboo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Do you guys recommend going local and having personal face to face with a doc to get your trt- or is mail order through one of the other places the way to go? After reading other forums im getting the impression that unless you live in Florida or Nevada, you're going to be heavily scrutinized and get ridiculously low doses of test. Recommendations?

You can find "those" types of clinics in every state, have you been able to find one yet? If you're in one of the more populous states and are willing to say whch, I'm sure a brother here could give you a recommendation.

Going in is just a formality, mail order is just fine in my opinion. All these clinics have telephones and a few even have skype for video-calls, if talking to the guy who prescribes is that important to you. The most important part of the whole deal is getting the blood tests, which can really be read by anyone to tell you where you are..

You can find "those" types of clinics in every state, have you been able to find one yet? If you're in one of the more populous states and are willing to say whch, I'm sure a brother here could give you a recommendation.Going in is just a formality, mail order is just fine in my opinion. All these clinics have telephones and a few even have skype for video-calls, if talking to the guy who prescribes is that important to you. The most important part of the whole deal is getting the blood tests, which can really be read by anyone to tell you where you are..
I'm in Ohio. The northern part. Who prescribes isn't important- however cost and quality are. I need a doctor like the one in Dave palumbo's YouTube video.

One thing to keep in mind is that if you use mail order, at some point they may want to see you face to face. That's what happened to me. I can't fly to FLA to see the damn guy so he cut me off. Still pissed about that.

Laws have changed now. Especially in Florida where all the HRT Docs used to be. Nevada also. You must face to face once a year. Normally you pay for the plane trip and they credit you for products through them. Not bad for a day trip to Florida once a year. Its cheap. If your still finding Docs that say they dont have to see you, they arent following the law. Not that Im into following the law, but thats why I stopped HRT clinics. I can stuff from doc and anything else from UGLs that Ive picked over the years. Plus mail order docs gear is fuckin expensive. Its up to like $180 for 10ml test. Screw that

www.spectrumhrt.com is one of the best clinics. You get what you need from them. Peptitides and full range of AAS and HGH

Hrt clinics are very expensive.My doc prescribed me 2.5 cc's a week of test and it cost me nothing,covered by insurance.He also offered me deca but I declined on that.

I'm kinda new with trt. Never knew about mail order trt docs. I live in Florida, I think I'm going to do a little research on this.

Laws have changed now. Especially in Florida where all the HRT Docs used to be. Nevada also. You must face to face once a year. Normally you pay for the plane trip and they credit you for products through them. Not bad for a day trip to Florida once a year. Its cheap. If your still finding Docs that say they dont have to see you, they arent following the law. Not that Im into following the law, but thats why I stopped HRT clinics. I can stuff from doc and anything else from UGLs that Ive picked over the years. Plus mail order docs gear is fuckin expensive. Its up to like $180 for 10ml test. Screw that

www.spectrumhrt.com is one of the best clinics. You get what you need from them. Peptitides and full range of AAS and HGH

WhAt brand test do they prescribe and what's the cost?

You could probably ask them for a particular brand, I'm guessing they'll most likely write up a generic to make it cheaper for you.

How much they charge for the legal script - their website says $250

Its always compounded so no name brands by one of their pharmacies. Cost is expensive compared to UGLs but.....its real and dosed appropriately from legit pharmacies. You buy through the clinic and the pharmacy ships. Price for 10ml is around $160 or so. At least that what it used to be. Could have went up. Is it worth it? It depends. When I travel I like to have my gear with me and having a few bottles with a script is always nice.

I just got a call from my rep yesterday. Sent me a price list. I think there may be a little cost to get set up. If you can get blood work done by your doctor, that will save you some money. Here it is:
Tev-Tropin HGH 15iukit-$250
Sermorelin IGF-1 peptide 15ml kit-$225
HCG 5000 and 11000-$50/$90
Anastrozole 0.5mg and 1mg-$3/$5
MIC (liptropic fat burner and B-12)-$100

Testosterones
10ml Cypionate 200mg-$90
10ml Propionate 100mg-$90
10ml Test Enanthate 200mg and 300mg-$160/$260
10ml Quad-Test 250mg-$250

Danazol (stanazol) capsule 75mg-$5
Anavar 25mg and 50mg-$10/$12
Nanadrolone Decca 200mg and 300mg-$150/$240

- - - Updated - - -

This is from a clinic.....not UG.

I just got a call from my rep yesterday. Sent me a price list. I think there may be a little cost to get set up. If you can get blood work done by your doctor, that will save you some money. Here it is:

Testosterones
10ml Cypionate 200mg-$90

- - - Updated - - -

Is that an online clinic or a walk in?

I would honestly just get the scripts and buy my own from elsewhere.

Testosterones
10ml Cypionate 200mg-$90

- - - Updated - - -

Is that SpectrumHRT ?

Hm?

Do you guys recommend going local and having personal face to face with a doc to get your trt- or is mail order through one of the other places the way to go? After reading other forums im getting the impression that unless you live in Florida or Nevada, you're going to be heavily scrutinized and get ridiculously low doses of test. Recommendations?

I looked into the TRT clinincs in other states, but found their pricing too high for my pocket. I found out that the urology clinic was administering TRT for those that needed it. My test level was too high to get on the program. I decided to stop my injects to lower my test levels enough to get on the program. It had taken 3 months to lower my testosterone from over 1,500ng/dl. to 223ng/dl. What a crash and I felt like hell! I convinced my PCP to get me a referral to the urology clinic. Upon examination and blood testing, I was placed on TRT 11/2011. at 300mg. every two weeks. I don't pay have to pay a cent. Home injections. I'm continuing with my own stuff and the TRT dose of 300mg., but it only scratches the surface with me.

Get Shredded!

What kind of protocols are they comfortable with??? Are they open to optimization? IE Keeping is in the Higher Ranges??? SuperPhysiological??

Specturm is the place I was using. They were good, but like I said that ass hole pissed me off when he cut me off. At least he could of given me a waring.

I wouldn't even consider a mail order clinic.. It comes down to $.. You got insurance see a doc.. Nothing like the pice of mind that comes from having a Dr you can openly discuss issues like this with and its leagl of course..Not happy with the results see another one till you find one you respect, and trust.. If you can't do that for whatever reason then do it yourself...Obtain as much information/research as possible first, you can quickly obtain more information than many doctors, To me that is the most frustrating thing about this whole experience, when you go to a office for your first visit and you end up being the one educating the health care professional... obtain baseline labs, do regular lab monitoring..use a reputable source and off ya go...Even with a Dr. it ultimately comes down to you taking charge of your personal health care...Being knowledgable of your treatment, labs, medications, options etc... They can only do so much

I wouldn't even consider a mail order clinic.. It comes down to $.. You got insurance see a doc.. Nothing like the pice of mind that comes from having a Dr you can openly discuss issues like this with and its leagl of course..Not happy with the results see another one till you find one you respect, and trust.. If you can't do that for whatever reason then do it yourself...Obtain as much information/research as possible first, you can quickly obtain more information than many doctors, To me that is the most frustrating thing about this whole experience, when you go to a office for your first visit and you end up being the one educating the health care professional... obtain baseline labs, do regular lab monitoring..use a reputable source and off ya go...Even with a Dr. it ultimately comes down to you taking charge of your personal health care...Being knowledgable of your treatment, labs, medications, options etc... They can only do so much

1000000% Agree! With the caveat that telemedicine does have it's place. Many of us live or travel to the boonies and there are places with barely a gp let along a decent sports medicine doc! :winkfinger:

True, True!!! technology is an invaluable when it comes to health care.. Not only for information, but the ability to communicate with your health care provider who could be hundreds of miles away

I agree!

Back