• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TGWT in the house!

TheGreatWhiteTruth

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Howzit going everybody?

I'm sure some of you know me from other boards. RAINer actually referred me over here. I've been MIA from the community for awhile because life decided to take a shit on me. I'm back though, and I plan on staying more involved and helping others out as much as possible. So far it looks like a solid place to hang out. I'm looking to separate myself from the mediocrity and share information with more serious BBers, or any others looking to get their feet wet. If there is anything I can do to help anyone, feel free to PM me!

Resume:

Training: 6 years now
Weight: 225lbs
BF: somewhere around 9-10% calipers read 6% but that's bullshit
Competitions: AF BBing championships, and NPC Men's physique

Welcome to ASF bro, we got a good thing going here on the board, knowledgable bros, great sponsors...hope you enjoy it.

Howzit going everybody?

I'm sure some of you know me from other boards. RAINer actually referred me over here. I've been MIA from the community for awhile because life decided to take a shit on me. I'm back though, and I plan on staying more involved and helping others out as much as possible. So far it looks like a solid place to hang out. I'm looking to separate myself from the mediocrity and share information with more serious BBers, or any others looking to get their feet wet. If there is anything I can do to help anyone, feel free to PM me!

Resume:

Training: 6 years now
Weight: 225lbs
BF: somewhere around 9-10% calipers read 6% but that's bullshit
Competitions: AF BBing championships, and NPC Men's physique
Hey there TGWT!

If you guys don't know him already, this is perhaps one of the most solid guys I know over from the IM days. He's got a brilliant knowledge of diet and training, and would fit right in with all the other experts here.

Back