• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Next cycle, test. tren, dbol, thoughts please

THEWIZARDOFKOZ

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
After much research I have decided to utilize heavyiron's protocol of:

Week 1-6 500mg Test E
Week 7 750mg TE
Week 8 1 gram TE
Week 9 1 gram TE / 350mg Tren Ace / 25mg D-bol daily
Week 10 1,250mg TE / 350mg Tren Ace / 25mg D-bol daily
Week 11 1,250mg TE / 350mg Tren Ace / 50mg D-bol daily
Week 12 1,500mg TE / 350mg Tren Ace / 50mg D-bol daily
Week 13 350mg Tren Ace / 50mg D-bol daily

Prolactrone duirng, adex 1mg during, HCG started at week 2 at 500ius x 2 per up to and inculding week 13, no PCT as i will be cruising at 250 mgs until next cycle.

I am currently 33, 255lbs. BF around 12-15%.

Questions:

1. Do i need to run prami during. I have read this
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/anabolic-zone/125866-paranoid-should-i-run-some-nolva.html

and wanted some more thoughts.

2. Any changes or additions?

Thanks for the help.​

Prolactrone did absolutely nothing for me. I would just get some caber or prami..

People are going to want to know your cycle history, just a heads up lol

Wizard- have you ran tren before?
My experience thus far with tren is I don't need caber, my AI keeps me in check. Nandrolone though I do run caber.
How often you going to dose the adex?
Also at what point would you begin your cruise dose again.

Looks like a hell of a cycle to me :) bro.

Wow looks like a monster cycle! I am going to run something similar soon. I was wondering where you came accross this since you said it was Heavy's. I will run the dbol the first 4 weeks at 50mg/day instead of the end and also the tren ace from the start but this plan looks very interesting. Good luck

My experience thus far with tren is I don't need caber, my AI keeps me in check. Nandrolone though I do run caber.

Yes, I have ran tren before. I was going to do the adex ED at .25mg or .50mg.

I was going to begin to cruise right after week 13, last shot of tren, prob hit 250mg test for 8-10weeks, thoughts on this?

Wow looks like a monster cycle! I am going to run something similar soon. I was wondering where you came accross this since you said it was Heavy's. I will run the dbol the first 4 weeks at 50mg/day instead of the end and also the tren ace from the start but this plan looks very interesting. Good luck

It is in the stickys above this forum. He talks about homeostasis and gear. Very interesting read.

Looks like a a great cycle. Get caber or prami instead of prolactrone.

If you're at 15%, cut a little before starting. I would start tren a week earlier also, and run that dbol the first 4-5 weeks, as that 500mg testE will do shit the first few weeks, I'm sure you know.

I agree with the caber comment.. the first couple times I ran Tren I didn't have any side affects other than some night sweats. I didn't run any caber with it at all.. now I have to have caber or prami.. maybe bc I didn't run something with it to begin with lol id take something, just to be safe.. I had to stop my last cut bc all I bought was prolactrone, which for me didn't work at all.. just my experience tho..

Looks like a a great cycle. Get caber or prami instead of prolactrone.

If you're at 15%, cut a little before starting. I would start tren a week earlier also, and run that dbol the first 4-5 weeks, as that 500mg testE will do shit the first few weeks, I'm sure you know.

Thank you for the advice, greatly appreciated.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with the caber comment.. the first couple times I ran Tren I didn't have any side affects other than some night sweats. I didn't run any caber with it at all.. now I have to have caber or prami.. maybe bc I didn't run something with it to begin with lol id take something, just to be safe.. I had to stop my last cut bc all I bought was prolactrone, which for me didn't work at all.. just my experience tho..

ill get some prami, thanks for the help.

Interesting ? Curious if anyone has insight into why this is....

Wizard- not trying to jack your thread brother...

Other than my original advice, nothing from me.

No other comments is a good sign, it means what you're doing is just fine!

personlly i would run dbol at start to kickstart your test e while you wait. If it was tren E i would also start week 1 but if ace you could just do last 8 weeks to help you trim up what your bulking on. Also I found that i dont need caber/prami for prolactin as long as my estro is in check with an AI.... I would def. use an AI during your dbol for sure. I use 12.5mg aromasin for 75 mg dbol a day and I'm fine. Now after dbol, you may not even need an AI or anything, but if you are prone to prolactin just keep your AI running and keeping gyno sides down takes care of prolactin in my experience. I am personally running a dbol/tren e/ test e cycle presently that looks like this:
1-13 12.5mg Aromasin ED
1-5 Dbol (1-2 @ 50mg ED 3-5 @ 75mg ED)
1-13 Test E (frontloaded a double dose 1st week 2 shots) (1-3 @ 300mg weekly 3-13 @ 350mg weekly)
1-13 Tren E (frontloaded a double dose 1st week 2 shots) (1-3 @ 450mg weekly 3-13 @ 700mg weekly) I only started lower dosing b/c i was gauging sides at new test/tren ratio on 2:1 high tren. so I would have started at 2:1 tren high if i'd known how perfect it is for me.... my old 3:1 gave bad sides so i started finding new ratio after suggestions on here.
I am considering a winstrol cutter on 8-13 but havent decided yet... depends on hw much mass i put on, but have already gotten 10lbs in 2.5 weeks. go with abaxen if you have a choice bro gearz=legit
PCT= nolva/clomid @ 40/40/20/20 nolva & 100/100/50/50 clomid along with natural test boosters. good luck with your cycle bro, as it does still look as if it will work fine.... I would just suggest bumping the dbol to the front and letting it lean out.

but most likely wont need any prolactrone.... use caber or prami, i like caber better, but i found with tren, tht my AI keeps the prolactin sides totally suppressed, but if you insist on taking something JIC I would suggest caber or prami. happy hulking bro :)

Dude this cycle is insane. Running it now and my lifts are just going up very fast.
Run prami as needed. I use like .5mg eod or e3d and letro depending on my tits.

I am currently running
tren at 75mg ed (Am dose)
Dbol 40mg ed (2 20mg doses AM/PM)
300mg week test cyp every 7 days (trt dose)

Everyone is different and bodies react differently. So far I have experienced epic gains in strength and mass, brutal back pumps, trensomnia (5-7 hours a night) plus a nap in the day to make up for it. Also gotten more aggressive in my every day activities, not to the point of killing anyone but definitely a little more on edge. (Not always a bad thing (; )Also horny as a mother. Haha can't keep my girl off of me.

You're going to need the basic support supps like taurine for back pumps, NAC for kidney and liver values, and maybe some melatonin, cannabis, or a sleep tea for trensomnia.

After much research I have decided to utilize heavyiron's protocol of:

Week 1-6 500mg Test E
Week 7 750mg TE
Week 8 1 gram TE
Week 9 1 gram TE / 350mg Tren Ace / 25mg D-bol daily
Week 10 1,250mg TE / 350mg Tren Ace / 25mg D-bol daily
Week 11 1,250mg TE / 350mg Tren Ace / 50mg D-bol daily
Week 12 1,500mg TE / 350mg Tren Ace / 50mg D-bol daily
Week 13 350mg Tren Ace / 50mg D-bol daily

Prolactrone duirng, adex 1mg during, HCG started at week 2 at 500ius x 2 per up to and inculding week 13, no PCT as i will be cruising at 250 mgs until next cycle.

I am currently 33, 255lbs. BF around 12-15%.

Questions:

1. Do i need to run prami during. I have read this
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/anabolic-zone/125866-paranoid-should-i-run-some-nolva.html

and wanted some more thoughts.

2. Any changes or additions?

Thanks for the help.​
I like cycles that include an ace kicker or finisher. Just personal preference, I'd run the dbol as a kicker and get those gains coming fast and hard.

Thats my fav. Inj. D- bol 1st 6weeks, test Cyp. 16-20weeks , Tren-E 400mgs every 4-5days , normally put on 25-30lbs and lean out a bit if I me at properly.

The cycle help I posted was in 2012. But thank you for brining it back.

currently running 1500mg test e and 700mg npp for 10 weeks, getting bloods done and if everything is g2g will be dropping the npp and adding in 700 mg of tren for another 10 weeks.

Back