• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Offseason lean bulk suggestions !

RPfit7

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys ... I'm no newbie to running cycles , I just did a show three weeks ago got down to 6% bf with my go to stack , test prop , tren ace , var and clen .. I'm in my off season now I have 6 months to train for my next show the Arnoald classic . Furthermore it's time to put some serious size on .. I've never per say ran a bulking cycle .. So I wanna know with your guys experience .. What would be a good lean bulk cycle .. I've been doing some reaearch and I was thinking of going the test , eq , var route ... But I wasn't sure ... Thanks for the help .. Also I have a source for hgh for jinitropin kits , but I've been told most are counterfit so I'm ify on taking the risk on buying them ... The price is 130$ a kits which I think is to good to be true and their coming from china !!

Yea I thought about throwing some npp in there ... Used it before got decent results ....

Back