• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Overtraining?

This guy is my inspiration! Not the biggest guy. Not the prototypical Body Builder physique. But he's jacked & shredded.

BTW, I tried this on Incline with half the plates on each side and still couldn't do it. Was totally spent. Great workout.

I watch Mike and CT Fletcher video ALL the TIME! I absolutely LOVE IT!!!

over traing, yes I believe you should over train from time to time but not ALL the time... You still need to allow the muscles to recouperate property to allow them to grow...

I've decided to take this approach during my next cycle. Last cycle I did the "lift heavy and rest 3-5 mins between sets" training method. Got stronger, and bigger...but physique wasn't what I wanted.

Next cycle will be all pyramids, drop sets, supersets...and of course a cleaner diet too.

I'm on the side of overtraining isn't possible if adequate food intake and rest are involved in the equation

It can happen but so can under training. Also, what might give great gains at first can end up causing regression if sustained (high volume+high frequency+high intensity workouts are for most people great for only a few weeks but then quickly lead to loss of motivation aoE strength and increase body fat)

Back