Bulking Cycle - Classic

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 62
  1. #31
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    387

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    1095723724

    This is beautiful thread
    Research and learning
    Thanks all

  2. #32
    Member
    13632334's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    36

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    434878665

    Honestly depending how many cycles you have done and want to bulk like a body builder here is a more advanced mass bulking to lean gain cycle I have composed. A little bit pricey but one of my buddies tried it and all I can say is wow.

    16weeks
    Injectables

    Test E 1000mg a week 1-16

    Tren A 700mg a week 1-16

    Deca 450mg a week 1-8

    EQ 900mg a week from 7-9 than 450mg 10-16

    TNE/dbol/drol blend 100mg daily before the gym (not for off days or cardio days)

    Orals
    Anadrol 100mg a day from weeks 1-6

    no orals from 6-8

    Turinabol 40mg+ a day from weeks 8-16

  3. #33
    Member
    13632334's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    36

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    434878665

    Obviously you will have to do your own pct and oct. Just remember steroids are the least important part of the cycle. Most important are diet and gym dedication than AAS.

  4. #34
    Member
    13632334's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    36

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    434878665

    And contrary to popular belief using more than 1 19type steroid is not bad like people think or a waste of steroids. I just wish someone on here would do a 16 week log of it to show how amazing the results are.

  5. #35
    Senior Member
    massthetics's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,175

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by 13632334 View Post
    Honestly depending how many cycles you have done and want to bulk like a body builder here is a more advanced mass bulking to lean gain cycle I have composed. A little bit pricey but one of my buddies tried it and all I can say is wow.

    16weeks
    Injectables

    Test E 1000mg a week 1-16

    Tren A 700mg a week 1-16

    Deca 450mg a week 1-8

    EQ 900mg a week from 7-9 than 450mg 10-16

    TNE/dbol/drol blend 100mg daily before the gym (not for off days or cardio days)

    Orals
    Anadrol 100mg a day from weeks 1-6

    no orals from 6-8

    Turinabol 40mg+ a day from weeks 8-16
    I like it man. I've heard that the double 19-nor cycle can be successful but of course you'd have to keep e2 down. With test tren deca and eq, gains would be unreal. I'd go with a lil less than 100 for anadrol kickstart, but I like the idea of tbol as a back end oral.. Anavar would also be a good one for that purpose.


    -mass

  6. #36
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    4

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    damn bro, am on the 3 dance with them aas as well. every where i look they say not to fuck with tren if you havent done a good amount of cycles in the past, but one of my homies at the gym said his friend started off with tren right off the bat lol. you couldnt find any body with eq at 300mg? and the hole nova being bad for 19-nor is only if your running it during your cycle but since your suppose to stop using deca at lest 2 week before test so it can more time to clear the body you shouldnt have any problems when adding nova to your pct stack. i want to see how this goes for your body bro tren and deca both shut down the body pretty hard and both together i have read that its not a good idea but each persons body responds to compounds differently just like some people wont get deca dick and some will. keep me posted now how this cycle goes for you brotha.
    oh yea am just going to be running 4 weeks 30mg of dbol to kick start my cycle and weekly 600mg test for 14 weeks and deca at 400mg for 12 weeks and i got some Exemestane that i will be running at 12.5 ed with .5 caber split two times a week . good luck bro

  7. #37
    HIV+
    theCaptn''s Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    BumFuck, Kentucky. Australia
    Posts
    9,819

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,856
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    380
    Thanked in
    240 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I think the test -tren ratios look horrible, it's asking for a world of sides. Trens so versatile and powerful, why add in all these other compounds? With all due respect it's a waste IMO.

    I'd either dump the tren and up the other anabolics - probably EQ and test

    Or

    Run test at 150-200mg and start the tren at 75mg ED, and up the tren dose by 25mg E2W for as long as you can handle it.

    Throw in 100mg Proviron, plus if you need other orals go for it.

    Just my 0.02
    Dont be afraid to PM me your nudez

    DildoesRus Chief Rep - PM me for a list!
    VIP Discount Available!
    Sorry no mod freebies



  8. #38
    Senior Member
    massthetics's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,175

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by 707boy View Post
    damn bro, am on the 3 dance with them aas as well. every where i look they say not to fuck with tren if you havent done a good amount of cycles in the past, but one of my homies at the gym said his friend started off with tren right off the bat lol. you couldnt find any body with eq at 300mg? and the hole nova being bad for 19-nor is only if your running it during your cycle but since your suppose to stop using deca at lest 2 week before test so it can more time to clear the body you shouldnt have any problems when adding nova to your pct stack. i want to see how this goes for your body bro tren and deca both shut down the body pretty hard and both together i have read that its not a good idea but each persons body responds to compounds differently just like some people wont get deca dick and some will. keep me posted now how this cycle goes for you brotha.
    oh yea am just going to be running 4 weeks 30mg of dbol to kick start my cycle and weekly 600mg test for 14 weeks and deca at 400mg for 12 weeks and i got some Exemestane that i will be running at 12.5 ed with .5 caber split two times a week . good luck bro
    Just to clarify: that was just his suggestion. I have never done tren and not going to til next cycle and for that one I'm just going to do test e at 250 or so (maybe a lil higher) with tren at 400-600. I personally don't see anything wrong with running the two 19-nor compounds (i.e. tren and deca) together if you are on 20 mg of aromasin ed and have caber on hand, but I personally just don't care to try it. More interested in his idea of adding a back-end oral like turinabol.

  9. #39
    Senior Member
    massthetics's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,175

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by theCaptn' View Post
    I think the test -tren ratios look horrible, it's asking for a world of sides. Trens so versatile and powerful, why add in all these other compounds? With all due respect it's a waste IMO.

    I'd either dump the tren and up the other anabolics - probably EQ and test

    Or

    Run test at 150-200mg and start the tren at 75mg ED, and up the tren dose by 25mg E2W for as long as you can handle it.

    Throw in 100mg Proviron, plus if you need other orals go for it.

    Just my 0.02
    Respectable opinion. I think it would just be too much work to develop a plan to run all four compounds and even more difficult to figure out which compound is causing each individual side effect. To reiterate, I'm still just doing this cycle: Kick-start:

    D-Bol @
    50mg/day (weeks 1-6)


    TestProp @
    100mg/eod (weeks 1-6)
    __________________________________________________ _______

    Cycle:

    Test-E
    750mg/wk(weeks 1-6) **3ml, 1.5ml- 2x/wk
    1000 mg/wk (weeks 7-12) **4ml, 2ml -2x/wk
    1250 mg/wk (weeks 13-16) **5ml, 2.5ml -2x/wk
    *need 62 ml

    Deca
    400mg/wk(weeks 1-6) **2ml, 1ml -2x/wk
    600mg/wk (weeks 7-14) **3ml, 1.5ml - 2x/wk
    *need 36 ml

    TNE Blend pre-workout (weeks 7-16)

    __________________________________________________ ______
    Support:


    Aromasin @
    20mg/day (weeks 1-23)


    Caber @
    1mg/wk (weeks 1-23)

    *increase if needed


    HCG @
    1000iu/wk(weeks 8-18)
    __________________________________________________ _______
    PCT:

    Clomid @
    50/50/50/50/50(weeks 19-23)

    Nolva @
    20/20/20/20/20(weeks 19-23)

    Thinking about adding EQ at 600 mg weeks 1-14 and possibly a back-end oral like TBol, but that's it.


  10. #40
    HIV+
    theCaptn''s Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    BumFuck, Kentucky. Australia
    Posts
    9,819

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,856
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    380
    Thanked in
    240 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    ^^^ I like that layout. Backend tbol would be a good addition as well.
    Dont be afraid to PM me your nudez

    DildoesRus Chief Rep - PM me for a list!
    VIP Discount Available!
    Sorry no mod freebies



  11. #41
    Senior Member
    massthetics's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,175

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Dosage recommendations for back-end tbol for cycle listed above, anyone?


    -mass

  12. #42
    HIV+
    theCaptn''s Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    BumFuck, Kentucky. Australia
    Posts
    9,819

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,856
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    380
    Thanked in
    240 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    You're going to have a lot if gear in your system around then, I'm thinking 40-60mg ED would be about right.
    Dont be afraid to PM me your nudez

    DildoesRus Chief Rep - PM me for a list!
    VIP Discount Available!
    Sorry no mod freebies



  13. #43
    Senior Member
    massthetics's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,175

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Sounds grand. Will be posting 2 sets of porn, both here as well as on OP forum when I get test and deca. Will do this for every item I receive and then there's going to be an extensive log. Excited to get started. Hopefully you guys will stay tuned for my log start

  14. #44
    Senior Member
    Burrfoot1313's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    10,145

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    621
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    272
    Thanked in
    216 Posts
    Rep Points
    2146409820

    Kill it man! That's an insane cycle. Good luck! And please post progress. I'm dying to see the results.

  15. #45
    Banned


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    8,583

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    939
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,414
    Thanked in
    752 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147443647

    Not sure if this has already been discussed but I would seriously consider switching the deca for NPP and running all the way thru. Nandrolone in the short ester form almost seems like a different aas, more potent, less bloat, lean gains. I doubt if I will ever use deca again. I know OrDawg concurs with me (maybe NPP just works better for us old guys )

    I'm using tbol right now (25mg caps). On your cycle I would backload with 50mg-75mg ED.

Similar Threads

  1. bulking cycle
    By grandbody in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-29-2013, 06:15 PM
  2. first bulking cycle
    By grandbody in forum New Members
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-20-2013, 03:34 PM
  3. Cutting up before or after bulking cycle??
    By newb07 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-26-2013, 01:51 PM
  4. New Bulking cycle
    By smalld01 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-05-2013, 03:54 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums