• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New Olympus Line

JMiester

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So i know the guys behind the new Olympus Line are A1, but has anyone got any feedback on the gear yet?

Guys running prop and tren are reporting little to no pip and that the tren seems to kick in very quick. Still really early for any long term results to be posted.

Thx for insight fellas, won't be long i'll be placing mine and following up!

I'll see if I can ask a couple members to leave their feedback...

I can give a review about the Olympus gear..

Olympus tren is the best I've ever used! I feel amped up at all times like I can't sit still, I'm always hot as hell I feel like I'm on speed and my breathing has been heavy. The aggression is kicking in but I like it as my workouts have been insane I never want to stop. I can already see my physique changing, pants are getting snug in my legs. I'm surprised people at work haven't questioned me about my sudden change lol. I already can tell I'll need melatonin tonight to fall asleep.

I will def be an Olympus customer for life.

oh and if anyone thought pars shit was good, that shit is straight bunk compared to Olympus bro's.

Back