• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Clen is it worth taking to shed a few unwanted lbs or a waste

Dwan111

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking for a good source for clen. If you can't or won't name it outright its cool just point me in the right direction.

purchase peptides clen is legit its some strong shit, had me shaking at 30mcg

Experienced any noticeable sides from Clem?

Yes. Shaky hands... increased body temp which leads to heavy sweating during cardio...muscle cramps....jittery feeling followed by energy levels crashing.

There's more, but these were the sides that I got the most of. The cramps could be controlled though. I take Taurine pills when I take Clen.

I'm about to end my first 2 weeks of it at 120 and only thing I don't like about it is the hand shakes but the results show I'm doing 2 weeks on/off, I also get clen headaches but more water fixes that , makes ure you drink tons of water on clen it will help w cramps and headaches and some taurine as well

Yes. Shaky hands... increased body temp which leads to heavy sweating during cardio...muscle cramps....jittery feeling followed by energy levels crashing.

There's more, but these were the sides that I got the most of. The cramps could be controlled though. I take Taurine pills when I take Clen.

What was your dosing scgedule? Mine will be here tuesday and I have been looking for a dosing schedule

What was your dosing scgedule? Mine will be here tuesday and I have been looking for a dosing schedule

This was my dosing schedule for my 3rd run of Clen. I went as high as 200mcg on my 4th run.

Days 1&2 40mcg
Days 3&4 60mcg
Days 5&6 80mcg
Days 7&8 100mcg
Days 9&10 120mcg
Days 11&12 140mcg
Days 13&14 160mcg

Back