• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What do you pump to "music"..don't hold back

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok,
we all have a different taste, this we all know. this being said, what music drives you? We all have that "song" that drives us , either in our car of lifting it hits home...

What pumps you up? any jam, who cares WTF it is... What sets the pace for your PUMPS?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aZ-YRoJrnQ

My jam of lately....My head spins and I get it on...

Avenged sevenfold, Nightmare. Killswitch engage, My last seranade.

IML Gear Cream!
My favorite is Blood on your hands by Arch Enemy.

N'Sync, Backstreet Boys, Bieber, Miley...you know the greats lmao

haha You douchenoozle

Really I usually just play something I enjoy listening to. Nothing really "pump up" about it.

Eminem
Yelawolf
Rittz
Disturbed
Korn

Just depends how I'm feeling that day

Really I usually just play something I enjoy listening to. Nothing really "pump up" about it.

Eminem
Yelawolf
Rittz
Disturbed
Korn

Just depends how I'm feeling that day
I agree.. My ipod has 200 songs. I have some of the above as well.. When I'm doing cardio I need techno or house

I agree.. My ipod has 200 songs. I have some of the above as well.. When I'm doing cardio I need techno or house

I watch Netflix for low intensity cardio lol. Love technology.

Get Shredded!
I gotta get me some techno for cardio... I can space out and just leave my body on that shit.. works great for when i'm about ready to puke from cardio

I gotta get me some techno for cardio... I can space out and just leave my body on that shit.. works great for when i'm about ready to puke from cardio
The beat gives me something to pace to..I love it..I zone out and forget how long I been going for

Throw Skrillex radio on Pandora and I'm g2g.

Pandora five finger death punch or heavy metal radio gets me pumped the fuck up!

Back