• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

To my brothers and sisters out there, please pray....

Cant wait to hear from him. Prayers for you brother!

By my math, which sucks, he should get home the week of Thanksgiving? Will keep him in prayers and hope he gets home for the holidays!

OH MY GOSH... You guys... I can not believe this support. This truly amazes me I am at such a loss for words right now. This is literally tear jerking. Machinist told me to visit this and I haven't been able to because of some intense training as of late but seeing this has me so shocked. I'm not looking for sympathy but support is something completely different. And this is absolutely amazing. You guys are such a support group I really can't explain it. I just hope you know how much all of you mean to me. 38 days left and one more mission. This is one photo of me and two of my close teammates(one who we lost recently) that we took after a mission recently in Helmand Province(hell on earth). God bless you "Jake da Snake" RIP brother...
Z

Glad you checked in bro!
Thank you! We will have cheesecake waiting on ya brother!
In my prayers

Anybody see the guy in a coma receiving the Purple Heart? As he was being pinned, he saluted. Can't post a link from my phone, but awesome to see.

Great links guys! In a nation filled with dipshits who idolize the Kardashians and every hip hop fucktard imagineable, its nice to see people recognizing some truly amazing individuals.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

This x1000

My prayers go out to you my man. I gave 4 years of my life to the marine corp after college just to get loan forgiveness. Everyday oversea was torture. I know your pain. Open ya bible and see what god has to say to you, its gonna keep u grounded. Much love for u my unknown brother.

Get Shredded!
Bump for our btothers!

Still praying for you and the team! Close to 1 month and 1 mission left- knock it out and get back over here!

Brothers, you all have been such an encouragement to me. I was so overwhelmed with all of the support and emails that I brought my laptop in the other day and read all of these comments. Most of my guys thought at first that this was some sort of support forum from a church or something, that's how impressed they were. And that does say something. I do have to apologize for my absence as of late, we've been training, shooting, training, shooting and then training some more. It's been kind of hectic out here and we've been taking a higher rate of idf than normal. Our minds are right and we're all ready to do this now. What I don't understand about terrorists as much as I've been hunting these guys down over the years is that why, if they know that we are leaving(Slowly) do they start to hit us so much. I know some of you know what I'm talking about. It just baffles me the hatred they have for us and they really don't know why. Some of you might wonder with all the strategic training, skills, knowledge and many other things, how they can still one-up us sometimes. It's what's deep down inside that controls that. These people have hatred coming from nowhere, and not to degrade a human in animalistic terms but going against someone who literally does not care is almost the most dangerous thing in the world. This might sound a little off but I'm sure most of you have seen "Batman, The Dark Knight." The scene in the movie where the Joker burns half of his piled money amongst the others money at the bottom of the ship... What I'm trying to say is what that scene was showing us is that he, the Joker, could not be bought, he could not be bargained with, he literally just wants chaos. This is what it's like with these guys. There are learning strategies and are getting better by the day. If you can't kill them, or get to them then they'll come after you with nothing to loose, and that's exactly what had just happened a few weeks back. There's only so much we can do to fighting chaos. I would love to say that we go "gun-hoe" on everyone but you can't. No matter what we're packing... It just doesn't work like the movies make us believe. We have humanity in all of us and that's exactly what we are trying to protect. And then we hear about the government shutdown and it just makes us forwardly deployed sick to our stomach because then we ask ourselves, "what the fuck are we fighting for and why did we just loose some of the best men in the world." Sorry about that little rant...

On a different note, I want to personally give a shot out to Machinist. What he's doing and the support he's been showing along with all of you, I'm serious guys when I say this, I just don't know how to thank you all. It just speaks so much to his character and all of yours. And one thing kind of funny is, I had to clear out my closet(if you know what I mean) before I left and was only able to keep a few things. So I am more than happy to take any of you on anything you have to offer. I'm thinking that my gift back maybe could be some blood work or something. You all know me, I'm not afraid of Labs and I'm not afraid to try new things. Guys, I got to go now, I'll try to get on and keep you up to date but the time is coming quick if you, and we're getting our heads strait and our minds right. Thank you all so much and thanks for all the prayers and positive energy your sending our way, I swear that it's helping us as a team.

So good to hear from you brother. We here at home are so very proud of everything that you and the other young men around you are doing. Words cannot express the gratitude that we here feel for the sacrifice that you are making to protect our allies and our interests. You and your brothers in arms over there are in our prayers, for your safety and also for your loved ones. Bless every one of you.
TH

Thanks bro for what you do. I can't express.my gratitude enough. Its good to hear from you and I will be looking forward to the next time you're home and spreading your wealth of knowledge among us here at the forum. Stay safe my brother.

Back