• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Testosterone Replacement Therapy

The info is extremely thorough and helpful. I am 55, 5'11" 230lbs and lab test indicates Total T 281 ng/dl and Free T 36 pg/ml. My doc prescribed 100mg/ml with 1 ml. weekly. Riding the bike 2 miles a day and feeling old. I hope this therapy gets me right.

Hi, I posted a post on supplements but could not find it. I am new to forum.

52 years, male, primary hypogonadism, Testosterone 75 ng/dl. Depression, low energy, lack of muscle mass, belly fat in spite of exercising, muscle weakness. Testes would not produce enough testosterone.

Endo suggested TRT after 8 months of back and forth.

Hesistating to take TRT, like to try if any supplements would help. Tried many supplements, did not work. Do you know of supplements that really work? My endo says my levels are too low and no supplements would work, cannot take them for granted as they are all against natural supplements.

What are my risks of NOT taking the TRT as sugggested? please reply.

A lot of good knowledge Even if I read it before I always enjoy reading more about it Love science

Guys, im not on any cycle, havent done one yet... But somehow i got gyno, for maybe 6 months now, not too big, mild case maybe. ( prob from test booster, that's the only thing i took )
So i've done some researches and read somewhere that there is quite a big chance to reverse the effect of it by taking nolva 20mg/ed for 6 months or at least make it really smaller ( i know letro could help too, but after reasearches i decided to try it with nolva ), also i've read that nolva could increase my test, lean me out and stuff like that so thats a +.
Now my question is about the estrogen rebound effect, will it occure after i stop my 6 months nolva ccycle? Should i use some letro after that, maybe for 2 or 3 weeks? Or there is absolutely no need for letro? If yeah, how much of it should i take per day?
Pleease dont write me some science reseasrcches, if u know the answer and what to do, please answer me, i would really apriciatte it.
Thanks guys.

Guys, im not on any cycle, havent done one yet... But somehow i got gyno, for maybe 6 months now, not too big, mild case maybe. ( prob from test booster, that's the only thing i took ) So i've done some researches and read somewhere that there is quite a big chance to reverse the effect of it by taking nolva 20mg/ed for 6 months or at least make it really smaller ( i know letro could help too, but after reasearches i decided to try it with nolva ), also i've read that nolva could increase my test, lean me out and stuff like that so thats a +. Now my question is about the estrogen rebound effect, will it occure after i stop my 6 months nolva ccycle? Should i use some letro after that, maybe for 2 or 3 weeks? Or there is absolutely no need for letro? If yeah, how much of it should i take per day? Pleease dont write me some science reseasrcches, if u know the answer and what to do, please answer me, i would really apriciatte it. Thanks guys.

Wow, you have provided us with so much great information. I think I'm on information overload. I've experienced many of the issues listed above, but until recently I too thought it was just part of aging. I had some blood test ran and my testosterone is very low. I've been doing research on was to treat/manage this and I think I have found my answer. I'm currently seeking treatment from Dr Jenn West and I think we have found a solution that will help me restore my levels. I would highly recommend checking out what they have to offer.

Get Shredded!
So how do you block the estrogen to free the trapped testosterone.... if I'm reading this right....AI..?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

So how do you block the estrogen to free the trapped testosterone.... if I'm reading this right....AI..?

Testosterone gets converted into estrogen via aromatase enzymes. Aromatase inhibitors stop the formation of estrogen by inhibiting the action of aromatase.

So where would I finds or get aromatese.?

So where would I finds or get aromatese.?

I recommend you do a lot more research before even considering using any kind of AAS. You clearly have no knowledge in this area and will probably end up hurting yourself.

BIG NEWS!!

We have officially cut the cost of our one of a kind TRT services! The cost for board members will now be 99$!! 50% discount..!!

Please sign up while we still have space, spots will go quickly!

Please visit www.Entouragehormones.com/telemedicine to sign up and get started!

Just purchase the program and a medical provider will reach out to you within 24 hours to go over program.

Dr. B

very informative. I have been on trt for 6 weeks. still not straight but getting there. 200mg cyp eow now 100 ew levels still 300 ish pushing for max this week 200mg ew. anyways great info.

The R in TRT stands for "Replacement." The average healthy male produces 6 mg of testosterone daily. While there are differences between what your body produces and the amounts you are injecting with an ester attached, there is just no way to get to 350 mg a week using any sort of math that makes sense and still call it "Replacement." So, no. 350 mg a week is not considered a TRT dose. That is a dose that would slap ten pounds of muscle on a skinny 20 year old in 6 weeks.

IML Gear Cream!
200 mg a week would be about as high as one could go and still call it TRT. Anything higher is a cycle.

- - - Updated - - -

Or at least that's what my Dr tells me.

Great read. Most likely going to cruise indefinitely after the next blast.

In my late thirties now and this pretty much described every symptom I’ve had the last couple years. Been on TRT for a few months now and just about have it dialed in. Feel worlds better.

Will lose dose trt reduce gyno? I just have a sensitive nip. Haven't juice In years. Thinking I have low test. If I do 100mg of test cyp a week do you think this will help gyno? Thanks for your input.

Great article. Cleared up some misconception I had. Thanks!

"Testosterone is a muscle-building hormone and there are many testosterone-receptor sites in the heart. (57) The weakening of the heart muscle can sometimes be attributed to testosterone deficiency. (103-108) Testosterone is not only responsible for maintaining heart muscle protein synthesis, but it is a promoter of coronary artery dilation (109-113) and helps to maintain healthy cholesterol levels. (81,114)"-so the heart being a muscle is affected "growth" wise by elevated levels os test?>
great info. i didnt know that, thanks.

Back