• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tren e/ Test e after long lay off

tapuout2

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Thinking of running a Tren e/ Test e for my first cycle in about five years. I just lost 35 pounds and am at about 11% BF. Hoping to get it a little lower. Stats 6'2" 238 lbs. Thinking of running it at 400 Tren/ 200 Test for 10 weeks. Would this be enough or to much after lay off. Have done more then 10 cycles in the past.

What are your expecting to achieve here? give us some info on your goal and fitness level..

Not looking to get much bigger. Want to drop some more body fat and keep muscle. I have used AAS on and off for about 15 years, but have not done anything in the last five years. Tren has always been one of my favorites, but have never tried the high tren low test protocol. It seems very interesting to me.

The high tren low test is where its all at.. sides are complete minimal< and it feels like a complete different compound than what people are use to.. It would be mu suggestion.. However, test with your diet in check, and lots of cardio would be better, given the fact that your almost virgin again after 5 years. save the tren for the next rodeo..

Back