• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Just coming back around

dirtyhands

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
im new here but ive been on some of these boards for around 8 years. just getting back into training after a long break and a battle with drug addiction. I stumbled upon this board for the sponsors but stayed because everyone seems real helpful and full of knowledge.

Welcome to the forum. If you have any questions just ask

Welcome man.... if you need any advice or help let us know. There are a few guys here who have dealt with addiction so I'm sure they are willing to lend a hand brother. Welcome to ASF

Welcome brother!

Welcome bro and hope you're doing well in your fight. Stay strong my friend and let the gym be your new addiction.

Welcome dirtyhands and thanks for sharing bro! No saints here but all helpful, solid dudes ... stay strong in your journey. Tons of helpful knowledge on this board so read around and don't hesitate to jump in and ask questions on things.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

Welcome to the board

thanks for the support. ive been clean over a year now. my boy got me a job at a gym full time so that helps keep me motivated. going to school full time and working 2 jobs I don't have time to fuck up.

Welcome bro.
No worries on the past, we are all creating better futures.
Congrats on being clean over a year.bro!!!
If you need anything or need to vent just holler man.
Best of luck to ya!

Last edited:
Welcome mane....I been in your shoes been clean for 2 years now Keep training and stay focused!!!

Back