• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

>>How to test HGH: HGH Testing Protocol<<

RAINier

Super Mod McBain
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Originally by exphys88, all credit to him:

Here is an easy way to not only test your hgh, but it's also a way for us to prevent fraud by sponsors selling bunk hgh.

The Protocol:

• Inject 10 iu IM (intramuscular).
  • Have your blood drawn 3-4 hours after injecting.
  • Fasting is not necessary.
  • No strenuous activity for at least 30 min prior to test.

What level represents a "pass?" Our research indicates that injecting 10 iu IM of pharmaceutical grade HGH yields a serum level of between 15-50 ng/mL.

The test that you need to order is a Human Growth Hormone, Serum test. You can order the test at privatemdlabs for about $50. You can usually find a 15% off coupon if you look around also. After ordering the test online, you will then print off the order and take it to the nearest labcorp for the blood draw. There is no need for an appointment. You will have your results in 24-48 hours.

When mixing your HGH, be very careful when injecting the bac water, handling it in a rough manner could destroy the hgh and give you a false negative. Inject the water against the side of the vial and let it run down slowly. Store your hgh in the fridge before and after reconstituting.

We are encouraging guys to post up results in this forum, provided they can show the labs and a pic of the hgh/gear used.

rhGH research:

1) Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of GH: dependence on route and dosage of administration

2) BMC Clinical Pharmacology | Full text | Pharmacokinetics of recombinant human growth hormone administered by cool.click (TM) 2, a new needle-free device, compared with subcutaneous administration using a conventional syringe and needle

3) Medscape: Medscape Access

4) Medscape: Medscape Access

Do you need to run the hgh a certain amount I time, or can u pin once and test?

Pinning once is fine, it clears out of your system after about 12 hours.

Old post but I did HGH Humatrope 1 IU sub Q hour before blood test 3rd week 1 IU a day
IGF-1 309 ng/ml 51-194 HIGH Growth Hormone serum .08 ng/ml 0.0-2.9 in range

I will try the 10 next time

confused noob here.. inject 10iu's as in one whole vial? or is it 10ius on the syringe. (which if the vial was reconstituted with 100cc bac water, would be 1/10 of the vial. ) next question, does it need to be IM? whats the reason behind this? and is this just suggested for the test? or is this the suggested method over sub? thanks.

confused noob here.. inject 10iu's as in one whole vial? or is it 10ius on the syringe. (which if the vial was reconstituted with 100cc bac water, would be 1/10 of the vial. ) next question, does it need to be IM? whats the reason behind this? and is this just suggested for the test? or is this the suggested method over sub? thanks.
Fantastic questions!!! I'd like to know from the pro's as well.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I have done several 10ius test protocol ..I have injected Im 10ius in delt ...side varies from numb tinglin hands nothin crimpling at all ...

yes the whole vial, given its a 10iu vial, it will state it on the box unless they are unlabeled generics, which for the most part are 10ius as well

Ok. As quoted by the great RAINier in this thread starter;

"What level represents a "pass?" Our research indicates that injecting 10 iu IM of pharmaceutical grade HGH yields a serum level of between 15-50 ng/mL."

If 15 is low and 50 is high, why are people on this board (and others) saying results like 27 are Very Good and results in the 30+ range are even better?
On a scale of 15 - 50 , 32.5 is only half way there , to 50 that is.?..

What I'm asking is; what GH serum test number(s) constitute a good , very good , excellent and beyond excellent result? and why?

Thank you.

I would say let rainer, bushmaster or heavy chime in on specifics ....but I would say the higher the serum number the more harmone it has ......

Last edited:
I would say let rainer, bushmaster or heavy chime in on specifics ....but I would say the higher the serum number the more harmone it has ......

Thanks twisted. Makes perfect sense to me but I still need to know why numbers in the 30 range are so highly regarded.?..

There's a lot of variability in HGH response at the individual level. No getting around it. Some ppl are low responders, other high, on the same dose of the same product.

I'm lucky and respond well -- as high as 56 on some of AY's gear. This is especially helpful for knowing when I get bunk shit... it ain't my insensitivity.

Is this still the accurate way to test kits?

Also does this protocol only work for the growth serum test Or does it apply to an igf1 test also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys if your injectiong 100ius into a bottle its def fake, ive personaly only seen growth in 10 and 15 iu bottles, reason for intramuscular injection is that your body breaks it down faster into igf-1 , where as injecting into fat or subq breaks down slower into your bloodstream,

Get Shredded!
C 314-800-4634 3rd e3

Guys if your injectiong 100ius into a bottle its def fake, ive personaly only seen growth in 10 and 15 iu bottles, reason for intramuscular injection is that your body breaks it down faster into igf-1 , where as injecting into fat or subq breaks down slower into your bloodstream,
8m.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Back