Thread: Funny

ANABOLIC AMERICA REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Funny

So i've been conducting my personal research to insure that I receive great quality in gear/money etc..

As I crossreferance many of the sources provided on here I notice that much of the forum users provide the utmost postive feedback; but when I check other areas many will say the flaws.

So how Am i to truly trust any of these sources or how do I filter them to know I will get the best.

I"m currently leaning on AGENTYES: as my source however the prices is high compare to many others.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I was led towards AY, give her a shot brother, the prices may be a couple pesos pricier but what you're getting is quality. I have nothing but positive things to say about AY, she even went as far as to help me build a brand new cycle. Quality in this industry is what you want, last thing you need is to have an underdosed AI from somewhere and next thing you know you're running on the beach with bigger bitch tits than a Baywatch intro. Just saying it's a little pricier but well worth it to know you're getting properly dosed gear. Just research a bit more and ask around you'll find what benefits you best. IMHO I say give AY a try, at least email her and ask a few questions it never hurts.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4

ANABOLIC AMERICA REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I actually have emailed and received some questions answered which was great.

My curiousity is simply that it would be nice to have them low prices for test E or c as i've seen on other sources. but NOT TO SURE WHICH OTHER SOURCES ARE JUST AS LEGIT

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

AY prices are very good if you think about the quality of the product. Many sources with higher prices and no where close to the quality you get with AY.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by breakbones View Post

My curiousity is simply that it would be nice to have them low prices for test E or c as i've seen on other sources. but NOT TO SURE WHICH OTHER SOURCES ARE JUST AS LEGIT
    Thats part of the game my friend. Everyone here has been in your situation. Whenever you go with someone new on a board you never fully know until that TD gets there... It's part of what we do. You're doing it right... Look around, ask questions and then make a decision. There are some very good sources on this board and a couple great sources. There will always be a snake in the grass and all you can do is try and stay away from that snake and pick a good source.

Good luck.
    JJ15 coupon code for 15% off your milehighK order!
    http://ironmagazine.com/images/banne...hkratom728.gif

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    410 Posts
    Rep Points

So i've been conducting my personal research to insure that I receive great quality in gear/money etc..

As I crossreferance many of the sources provided on here I notice that much of the forum users provide the utmost postive feedback; but when I check other areas many will say the flaws.

So how Am i to truly trust any of these sources or how do I filter them to know I will get the best.

I"m currently leaning on AGENTYES: as my source however the prices is high compare to many others.
    Agent Yes is an excellent sponsor BB. Her gear is top notch and they are a very tight ship. I believe her prices are fairly cheap... especially when you consider the quality of the gear and the way she handles her customers.

You just have to keep reading and be an active member, when you get the feel of the board and its members you can make a much better informed decision. There are some excellent sponsors here, you just got to find them!

ANABOLIC AMERICA REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by TheOldJJdigs View Post
    Thats part of the game my friend. Everyone here has been in your situation. Whenever you go with someone new on a board you never fully know until that TD gets there... It's part of what we do. You're doing it right... Look around, ask questions and then make a decision. There are some very good sources on this board and a couple great sources. There will always be a snake in the grass and all you can do is try and stay away from that snake and pick a good source.

Good luck.
    Thank u...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Funny

Quote Originally Posted by velociraptor44 View Post
    Agent Yes is an excellent sponsor BB. Her gear is top notch and they are a very tight ship. I believe her prices are fairly cheap... especially when you consider the quality of the gear and the way she handles her customers.

You just have to keep reading and be an active member, when you get the feel of the board and its members you can make a much better informed decision. There are some excellent sponsors here, you just got to find them!
    Raptor said it as well as the others. Jus get into the board and you'll find that there are a bunch of em out there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts
    Rep Points

AY does it right. No doubt. You will be VERY happy with them. I've ordered from them and had very good experiences. Her reps are top of the line and her product is beyond reproach.

There are a number of sponsor that do it right all the time here. You can tell by all the repeat customers they have. Really the hard part is choosing 1 to go with. You can always order form all of them over time because really, you can't go wrong.

That being said, life happens sometimes. Things go missing etc. There's always a bump in the road in any business and this is no different. The only difference is this isn't a mainstream thing. So when things happen, and they may from time to time, the measure of professionalism is how the sources handle the issue. Believe that EVERY sponsor here has had issues to handle and it's the guys you see here all the time that handle those moments in the best possible manner.

I know coming from me these words may not carry much weight for you. But having been on both sides of the equation I can say with great certainty that ASF has the MOST reputable group of sponsors around.