• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New to town

Apollo11

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looks like an amazing community here. I'm a bit of a nerd with a degree in biochemistry with a background in medicinal chem, drug metabolism, and endocrinology, but I'm a complete newbie to the world of AAS. Looking forward to learning all about it from you all.

Welcome good Apollo! I have my degree in biopsychology so dont worry, there are other nerds here my friend.

Welcome to the ASF Board !!
we're glad to have you and look forward to your posts.

Looks like an amazing community here. I'm a bit of a nerd with a degree in biochemistry with a background in medicinal chem, drug metabolism, and endocrinology, but I'm a complete newbie to the world of AAS. Looking forward to learning all about it from you all.

Nerds are always welcome here!

Welcome to the forum

Welcome to the board

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome ! Great to have you here. And with stats like that I'll be waiting to hear what you have to contribute to the boards!
Best of luck to ya!

Welcome and have fun. These veterans really know there stuff. Great info here!!

Back