• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

read the rules and follow them or get removed from the site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaige21

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
All information on Anabolic Steroid Forums is for entertainment and educational purposes only!

ASF has no affiliation with ANY advertisors; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.

Don't send a PM to me or any mods/admin asking about any advertisors, we will not respond. We don't know anything about their businesses.

*Advertisers are FULLY responsible for enforcing the rules in their forums. Failure to enforce these rules will result in an advertiser being removed from ASF immediately.

*No discussion of payments, lists or payment methods on the open forum.

*No discussion of sending or receiving locations on the open forum.

*No discussion of customs or seizures on the open forum.

*No discussion of dates, transit times, or anything else that could be considered sensitive.

*No outing of personal information. Names, phone numbers addresses, etc.

*No discussion of ordering or receiving AAS in the countries where it’s illegal to do so. NO DOMESTIC DISCUSSION!

*No discussion of mail or mail couriers

*You may respectfully address issues however advertisor bashing is not permitted at any time.

It's your responsibility to check the laws that govern your Country, State, or Province in regards to items offered by some companies and advertisors that you may read about on this site. We are not liable or responsible for any purchases that you make with any advertisor.

Proceed at your own risk, and know the laws of the Country in which you reside.

Failure to follow these rules will result in an immediate banning.

http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/2-ASF-Rules-Must-Read
Hi guys! Made my first order to aplha male
pharma. Got one tren ace and a test prop (25ml jugs). Put the order through an hour ago, via *****************. Will keep this thread regularly updated to educate curious potential customers! Shipping time was said to be ************.
So ill update when i receive my package or in *************!
please don't post payment and shipping details per the forum rules. But keep us posted
here is a link to the rules for ya!

Last edited by a moderator:
Can a mod edit this. Another example of someone not reading the rules.

seriously!? there was a thread just posted about this crap! mods delete asap!!

Newbees just cant keep their mouth shut! READ THE RULES!

In for Boneman to splain it one more time! Please Boneman, boring Saturday night, and thread will be gone soon!

WTF? OP, can you post any more details, maybe your name, shipping address, phone number and maybe your social security number? READ THE FUCKING RULES!! Damn I need that vacation, I'm out.

:coffee:

Gauge21, you're a fucking idiot plain and simple. WTF is wrong with people these days?

IML Gear Cream!
AMAZING. how do people manage to have a brain to make the money it takes to buy "supplements"?

For fucks sake. This has to be a joke.

I read the rules. I didnt realize shipping time could be so sensitive. If i could edit my post i would.

I read the rules. I didnt realize shipping time could be so sensitive. If i could edit my post i would.
You posted payment info and lead time product info. That's not allowed

I don't see the problem w his post what he had in his post is openly discussed everywhere all the time what info did he post that u can't find? Payment info that's everywhere estimated ta that's everywhere. Maybe the hour ago thing was too specific smh

I don't see the problem w his post what he had in his post is openly discussed everywhere all the time what info did he post that u can't find? Payment info that's everywhere estimated ta that's everywhere. Maybe the hour ago thing was too specific smh

Not sure if you just haven't seen what heavy has posted lately, but those things aren't to be talked about on the open forum and he's enforcing the rule and has asked everyone to kick in and help pass the word. The info posted can be easily found but the point is that its not permitted on open forums anymore.

Get Shredded!
Not sure if you just haven't seen what heavy has posted lately, but those things aren't to be talked about on the open forum and he's enforcing the rule and has asked everyone to kick in and help pass the word. The info posted can be easily found but the point is that its not permitted on open forums anymore.

I have to agree.

If a Mod/Admin could just close the whole thread. Changing the original post is fine but it's been quoted so that also needs to be changed. Just close the whole thing.

Not sure if you guys realize this or not.. But under each member's info .. avatar/rep points location etc... is a triangle with an exclamation point in the middle of it.
It's small I know.. but it's there none the less.
Now when you guys see a post that you know shouldn't be there or needs editing.. Click on that triangle and fill in your explanation of what you think is wrong. This will then send us a post letting us as mods/admins know something is wrong.

closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back